Partisan Impeachment Vote Undermines Its Significance

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Assuming the House votes for impeachment along party lines and the Senate acquits, this will be viewed as a meaningless political stunt rather than a serious Constitutional action. But having opened the door to mob rule, the Dems may be setting a precedent for the GOP to completely shut them out if it wins the Presidency and both houses of Congress in 2020.

Remember how Harry Reid's "nuclear option" paved the way for Senate confirmation of Trump's SCOTUS nominees by majority vote? You ain't seen nuthin' yet!

Riddle me this:
In November if the GOP takes the House back, can they "Repeal" the impeachment?
No...but he can be acquitted in a senate trial...that is why Trump wants a senate trial...in a trial he can also call witnesses like the perjurer Schiff....and the hater Pelosi and the spy whistle blower....and Comey Clapper and Brennan....and even Obama and the hildabeast if needed....

Riddle me this:
No...but he can be acquitted in a senate trial...that is why Trump wants a senate trial...in a trial he can also call witnesses like the perjurer Schiff....and the hater Pelosi and the spy whistle blower....and Comey Clapper and Brennan....and even Obama and the hildabeast if needed....

And he can be called as a witness...now that would be fun!

Riddle me this:

Executive privilege dictates buddy boy....

Riddle me this:

He can hide behind that, just makes him look even worse...why are you afraid to let you god get on the witness stand?

Riddle me this:

He can hide behind that, just makes him look even worse...why are you afraid to let you god get on the witness stand?
The prosecution dems had their party this one will be ours....

Forum List

Back