INDISPUTABLE PROOF THAT OBAMA IS NOT A MUSLIM!

My father and sister in law are Jews and I've seen them sneak ham, so for Obama to eat pork wouldn't be a stretch as I'm sure Muslims do too.
Since the word Jew has racial as well as religious connotations there might have been some confusion as to whether these were so-called non-secular Jews. Jews in name only. I'm fairly certain that you wouldn't catch an
Orthodox Jew or a religious Jew eating pork. No such Jew or Muslim would want to be caught dead with pork in his/her stomach. The next minute, hour or day is promised to no one as far as death is concerned. Why would they risk it?
My in laws are more moderate Jews and don't keep Kosher anyway. If a Jew doesn't keep kosher there is really no reason to avoid pork products as nothing they eat is applying to the law of Moses. Kosher doesn't just apply to the food it also applies to the dishes and form of preparation. Milk dishes can't be used with the meat dishes as milk and meat can't touch. Some Jews have two kitchens to keep Kosher,two sets of dishes,flat wear even dish washers to keep kosher. So if a Jew uses the same plate for meat and dairy he has already violated Kosher. Then again if you really want to get into it if a Jew doesn't stone gays,make animals sacrifices or stone adulterers then they also are not keeping the law of Moses. When was the last time you saw and Orthodox Jew doing one of those things? I've seen plenty in NYC and I've never seen them doing that, so even the most devout don't follow their religion to the letter. Been to Israel and didn't see them doing it there either.:dunno:

no doubt you are a lovely girl Marianne-----but you know nothing about jewish law. In fact----jews were not stoning
adulterers even 2000 years ago or gays as a matter of policy---interestingly enough--Pharisee policy. Animal sacrifice
does not get done in the absence of "the temple"-----and for
all practical purposes was abandoned entirely ---almost 2000 years ago. If there still existed a law that a gay should be "stoned"----chances are SOMEONE would do it in Brooklyn

"Is it another Obama gaffe or a Freudian slip?"

Obama "My Muslim Faith"

My father and sister in law are Jews and I've seen them sneak ham, so for Obama to eat pork wouldn't be a stretch as I'm sure Muslims do too.
Since the word Jew has racial as well as religious connotations there might have been some confusion as to whether these were so-called non-secular Jews. Jews in name only. I'm fairly certain that you wouldn't catch an
Orthodox Jew or a religious Jew eating pork. No such Jew or Muslim would want to be caught dead with pork in his/her stomach. The next minute, hour or day is promised to no one as far as death is concerned. Why would they risk it?
My in laws are more moderate Jews and don't keep Kosher anyway. If a Jew doesn't keep kosher there is really no reason to avoid pork products as nothing they eat is applying to the law of Moses. Kosher doesn't just apply to the food it also applies to the dishes and form of preparation. Milk dishes can't be used with the meat dishes as milk and meat can't touch. Some Jews have two kitchens to keep Kosher,two sets of dishes,flat wear even dish washers to keep kosher. So if a Jew uses the same plate for meat and dairy he has already violated Kosher. Then again if you really want to get into it if a Jew doesn't stone gays,make animals sacrifices or stone adulterers then they also are not keeping the law of Moses. When was the last time you saw and Orthodox Jew doing one of those things? I've seen plenty in NYC and I've never seen them doing that, so even the most devout don't follow their religion to the letter. Been to Israel and didn't see them doing it there either.:dunno:

no doubt you are a lovely girl Marianne-----but you know nothing about jewish law. In fact----jews were not stoning
adulterers even 2000 years ago or gays as a matter of policy---interestingly enough--Pharisee policy. Animal sacrifice
all practical purposes was abandoned entirely ---almost 2000 years ago. If there still existed a law that a gay should be "stoned"----chances are SOMEONE would do it in Brooklyn

They stoned Steven in the Bible, and oh those Jewish men wanted in the worst way to stone Mary M, but Jesus put an end to that, I mean according to the Bible, and well the Muslims took from the Bible.

Obama "My Muslim Faith"

They stoned Steven in the Bible, and oh those Jewish men wanted in the worst way to stone Mary M, but Jesus put an end to that, I mean according to the Bible, and well the Muslim took from the Bible.

If steven was stoned------that killing was not because of a
criminal conviction.----
it was more like a lynching-----if you read the book you would know that he was attacked by a crowd that flung rocks at him.
There is nothing in the NT about stoning mary Magdalene---
you should not try to discuss books you never read

Watching Obama with Prime Minister Netanyahu Obama looks like he is about to jump out of his skin. When he was with King Salman he was all smiles and laughs and looked like he was with family. Obama might not be a Muslim but he sure is not a Jew.

Obama "My Muslim Faith"

They stoned Steven in the Bible, and oh those Jewish men wanted in the worst way to stone Mary M, but Jesus put an end to that, I mean according to the Bible, and well the Muslim took from the Bible.

criminal conviction.----
it was more like a lynching-----if you read the book you would know that he was attacked by a crowd that flung rocks at him.

Whoever that woman Jesus saved from the Jewish men mob, some say it was MM. Yes Steven was stoned for blasphemy as Saul stood over watching. Read the NT sometime.

For far too long the incredulous insinuation that Obama is a Muslim has circulated throughout the media. Accusers ranging from conservative congressmen to Joe the Plumber types have jumped on that band wagon with extreme prejudice in their minds and hearts. Limbaugh, Hannity and others have hinted at it with the purpose of inflaming their Obama hating audiences. Now that era has come to an end.

Faithful American Democrats and sympathetic Republicans rebutted that lie, but the myth still persisted...that is until NOW.

The evidence was right there for all to see. Obama did something NO Muslim would dare to do:

A MUSLIM WOULD NOT EAT PORK RIBS!

1545473694_120613_obama_ribsphotoblog600_xlarge.jpeg

obama-eating-dog-600-450x345.jpg
Save the doxie!

For far too long the incredulous insinuation that Obama is a Muslim has circulated throughout the media. Accusers ranging from conservative congressmen to Joe the Plumber types have jumped on that band wagon with extreme prejudice in their minds and hearts. Limbaugh, Hannity and others have hinted at it with the purpose of inflaming their Obama hating audiences. Now that era has come to an end.

Faithful American Democrats and sympathetic Republicans rebutted that lie, but the myth still persisted...that is until NOW.

The evidence was right there for all to see. Obama did something NO Muslim would dare to do:

I dont think Obama is a Muslim. He spent to many years in a christian church.But he has a love for Islam obviously.

I dont think Obama is a Muslim. He spent to many years in a christian church.But he has a love for Islam obviously.

you can say that again! :wink_2:

I think Obama understands that all religions have their radicals and faults, as well as their good points. I think he makes it clear in his speeches, he is on no side but the side of peace and respect for all, but will not tolerate radicals such as ISIS.

Obama "My Muslim Faith"

criminal conviction.----

Whoever that woman Jesus saved from the Jewish men mob, some say it was MM. Yes Steven was stoned for blasphemy as Saul stood over watching. Read the NT sometime.

The story of the prostitute was clealy not history---it was a parable-----something like the stuff in the book of jasher.
In the time of jesus people could not just execute a person ---
the only judicial body that could do that was the Sanhedrin
in Jerusalem. If they did execute a person it would
be murder which would cause a whole big problem for
the whole village involved. Furthermore----Christian scholars insist that even the Sanhedrin in Jerusalem was prevented by
rome to issue any order for execution at all. ---an idea I actually doubt but that is what they say. In any case----At that time no one was being executed for adultery or
prostitution because doing so was contrary to Pharisee
policy. ---and rome did not care. As for Stephen----at the
time during which the Stephen story took place-----36 AD
there was no actual Sanhedrin functioning that could issue
an order for execution. If the event took place---then Stephen was lynched

Think when you have 3 Arabic names, that you became President in the US a scant few years after it's biggest arab terrorist attack is much more intrigueing than are you also Muslim? :)
Where is that LIST? Don't you have it handy?

And you know they are not beef ribs how? Muslims are not supposed to kill other muslims but as you can see by the latest terrorist attacks that's not always the case.

Then there is Taqiyya
Taqiyya
In Islam, taqiyya تقية (alternative spellings taqiyeh, taqiya, taqiyah, tuqyah) is a form of religious dissimulation, or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.

So much for indisputable.

I know pork ribs when I see them since I was quite a connoisseur of them for years. Pork ribs are smaller and not nearly as wide as beef ribs. Musims killing Muslims? I am not so sure such a taboo exists at all. Christians killing Christians? There is a taboo against killing period but that doesn't stop them. Neither of those points have any valid connection to eating pork and I'm not so sure why you deflected.

Even more bizarre is the inclusion of Taqiyeh in this exchange . I did not see any coercion involving Obama voluntarily chomping on that rib. Nice try but the culinary proof that Obama is not a Muslim still stands!

On the contrary You said it was "indisputable proof" I disputed it with other possibilities thus proving your statement is invalid.

1. They could be beef ribs
2. He might be breaking Muslim protocol by eating pork. As I have pointed out others of different beliefs have been known to do things not allowed by their faith. I.E. Muslims killing Muslims or Jews eating pork.
3. I pointed out that he could be using Taqiyeh to prove to the American public that his is not Muslim. Should he actually be proven to be Muslim this would also prove him to be a liar and there would be backlash. He may have special dispensation to eat pork products under Taqiyeh.

Your comment that this proves he isn't Muslim is in error. For the reasons above he could be a Muslim and still eat pork. As far as being a rib connoisseur, I'll have to take your word on it as I have never eaten ribs beef or pork, I don't eat beef or pork of any kind and wouldn't have a clue what type of ribs they were from looking at them.

1. No, that rib in his hand is a pork rib. It looks nothing like a beef rib. But that point is really moot since I followed up with a link to his feast of pork-chops and beer at the Iowa State Fair.

2.Why would he attend a Christian church all those years if Islam is his favorite religion? The rest of your speculative nonsense isn't even worth responding to if his Christian upbringing and proven Christian association is considered.

3.Your initial position on Taqyeh seemingly has been abandoned. What happened to the requirement for invoking Taqyeh? You said that "Taqyeh is a form of religious dissimulation, or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution." Since you continue to assert and modify your definition on the spur of the moment:

again I ask: Does Obama seem coerced or in fear that his life is in danger while attacking that pork rib with zeal or enthusiasm? He does not have to eat pork for any other reason than he enjoys it. Your illusion falls flat....

Finally, at least you are honest in admitting you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to ribs. I do and again, the point is moot anyway considering the follow up post indicating he ate pork chops in Iowa.

Then again if you really want to get into it if a Jew doesn't stone gays,make animals sacrifices or stone adulterers then they also are not keeping the law of Moses. When was the last time you saw and Orthodox Jew doing one of those things? I've seen plenty in NYC and I've never seen them doing that, so even the most devout don't follow their religion to the letter. Been to Israel and didn't see them doing it there either.

When you went to Israel, did you notice if Pork was for sale in any of the markets? Did you go to any Mc Donald's in Israel and buy a bacon and egg croissant?

Then again if you really want to get into it if a Jew doesn't stone gays,make animals sacrifices or stone adulterers then they also are not keeping the law of Moses. When was the last time you saw and Orthodox Jew doing one of those things? I've seen plenty in NYC and I've never seen them doing that, so even the most devout don't follow their religion to the letter. Been to Israel and didn't see them doing it there either.

When you went to Israel, did you notice if Pork was for sale in any of the markets? Did you go to any Mc Donald's in Israel and buy a bacon and egg croissant?
McDavids and no we ate at the hotel every night to the choice of shishlik or schnitzel neither of which was pork. For breakfast it was fish,peppers,bread, eggs,fruit or corn flakes. We skipped lunch.

And you know they are not beef ribs how? Muslims are not supposed to kill other muslims but as you can see by the latest terrorist attacks that's not always the case.

Then there is Taqiyya
Taqiyya
In Islam, taqiyya تقية (alternative spellings taqiyeh, taqiya, taqiyah, tuqyah) is a form of religious dissimulation, or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.

I know pork ribs when I see them since I was quite a connoisseur of them for years. Pork ribs are smaller and not nearly as wide as beef ribs. Musims killing Muslims? I am not so sure such a taboo exists at all. Christians killing Christians? There is a taboo against killing period but that doesn't stop them. Neither of those points have any valid connection to eating pork and I'm not so sure why you deflected.

Even more bizarre is the inclusion of Taqiyeh in this exchange . I did not see any coercion involving Obama voluntarily chomping on that rib. Nice try but the culinary proof that Obama is not a Muslim still stands!

On the contrary You said it was "indisputable proof" I disputed it with other possibilities thus proving your statement is invalid.

2. He might be breaking Muslim protocol by eating pork. As I have pointed out others of different beliefs have been known to do things not allowed by their faith. I.E. Muslims killing Muslims or Jews eating pork.
3. I pointed out that he could be using Taqiyeh to prove to the American public that his is not Muslim. Should he actually be proven to be Muslim this would also prove him to be a liar and there would be backlash. He may have special dispensation to eat pork products under Taqiyeh.

Your comment that this proves he isn't Muslim is in error. For the reasons above he could be a Muslim and still eat pork. As far as being a rib connoisseur, I'll have to take your word on it as I have never eaten ribs beef or pork, I don't eat beef or pork of any kind and wouldn't have a clue what type of ribs they were from looking at them.

1. No, that rib in his hand is a pork rib. It looks nothing like a beef rib. But that point is really moot since I followed up with a link to his feast of pork-chops and beer at the Iowa State Fair.

2.Why would he attend a Christian church all those years if Islam is his favorite religion? The rest of your speculative nonsense isn't even worth responding to if his Christian upbringing and proven Christian association is considered.

3.Your initial position on Taqyeh seemingly has been abandoned. What happened to the requirement for invoking Taqyeh? You said that "Taqyeh is a form of religious dissimulation, or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution." Since you continue to assert and modify your definition on the spur of the moment:

again I ask: Does Obama seem coerced or in fear that his life is in danger while attacking that pork rib with zeal or enthusiasm? He does not have to eat pork for any other reason than he enjoys it. Your illusion falls flat....

Finally, at least you are honest in admitting you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to ribs. I do and again, the point is moot anyway considering the follow up post indicating he ate pork chops in Iowa.

1 I said I have NEVER eaten ribs so I admit I wouldn't know the difference by sight. I concede that you are probably more expert than I am when it comes to ribs. (Post # 37 at the bottom.)

2. Because it's might be hard to make a presidential run as a confessed muslim.

3.That's wiki's definition not mine so if you don't like the definition take it up with them
.Taqiyya - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
What happened? After 911 and with a potential run for the presidency do you really think he could be president as a Muslim? Nope. I'm guessing that whoever dispenses dispensation of such things thought it a worthy enough reason to allow a muslim to lie to gain control of the "great satan". You have to admit that his handling of the ME is somewhat suspicious.

Last edited:

Really cause there's that whole pesky business with Jesus and the woman caught in adultery, you know, He who is without sin cast the first stone.

John 8 King James Version (KJV)
8 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.

2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

John 8 KJV - Jesus went unto the mount of Olives. - Bible Gateway

Leviticus 20:13King James Version (KJV)
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

As for the temple it used to be a tent and could be again if the Jews really wanted it to be. The al Aqsa mosque could also go up in flames, purely by accident of course.

A symbolic cornerstone of the third temple has already be laid.
Jewish Radicals Lay Down Symbolic Cornerstone For Third Temple

Then there is Taqiyya
Taqiyya

1 I said I have NEVER eaten ribs so I admit I wouldn't know the difference by sight.

2. Because it's might be hard to make a presidential run as a confessed muslim.

3.That's wiki's definition not mine so if you don't like the definition take it up with them
.Taqiyya - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
What happened? After 911 and with a potential run for the presidency do you really think he could be president as a Muslim? Nope. I'm guessing that whoever dispenses dispensation of such things thought it a worthy enough reason to allow a muslim to lie to gain control of the "great satan". You have to admit that his handling of the ME is somewhat suspicious.

the thingy I have been told is that Taquiyya originated as a
Shiite thing----so that when sunnis are around a Shiite can
deny being a Shiite so the sunni will not slit his throat. ---
It has nothing to do with the fact that lying to non muslims
is always allowed

Forum List

Back