It is Time to Acknowledge that Obama is a Muslim, isn't that right?

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Obama: 'There’s No Religious Rationale' For Jihad Terror

Excuse me, mister anti-American piece of owebama. As always, you, and all of the other anti-American vermin, ignore the facts of the words of Owesama Owebama, the Anti-American-Muslim-Vermin-in-Chief, himself. He said, in his own book, which he wrote, that he is a muslim.
Of course, since EVERYTHING else, that he has ever said, is an anti-American lie, we REALLY don't have any reason to believe anything he wrote in his own book, do we.
So, either Owesama Owembama, the Anti-American-Muslim-Vermin-in-Chief, lied about his religion, in his book, or he is lying about it, now.
And, since islam allows lying TO THE ENEMY, for the purpose of gaining his trust, it is MOST LIKELY that he is lying NOW, because America is, PLAINLY, his ene

How does a story published a year ago qualify for being a current event? Even if it was current it would belong in conspiracy theories.

If you think YOU are god, then you cannot also believe that there is no god but Allah. Not a muslim.

All the Evangelicals
the Devout Christians ...
who voted for Trump
took a dump
on their own Bible
19601222_1547812201906594_7938277264293334137_n.jpg

I don't care that he was a Muslim, or half-black, or a crack-smoking shithead who sucked dicks for crack cocain and whose mommie posed for nude pictures. He was a Marxist shithead, the same kind we trained South American Generals to rain down artillery on during the early 70's. Good enough for me.

Look right above me. Looks like we missed one.

Forum List

Back