INDISPUTABLE PROOF THAT OBAMA IS NOT A MUSLIM!

For far too long the incredulous insinuation that Obama is a Muslim has circulated throughout the media. Accusers ranging from conservative congressmen to Joe the Plumber types have jumped on that band wagon with extreme prejudice in their minds and hearts. Limbaugh, Hannity and others have hinted at it with the purpose of inflaming their Obama hating audiences. Now that era has come to an end.

Faithful American Democrats and sympathetic Republicans rebutted that lie, but the myth still persisted...that is until NOW.

The evidence was right there for all to see. Obama did something NO Muslim would dare to do:

A MUSLIM WOULD NOT EAT PORK RIBS!

1545473694_120613_obama_ribsphotoblog600_xlarge.jpeg

Wanna list of how many orthodox rabbis are clean shaven and eat pork? :) I assume it's similarl percentages in Islam.

Browse an international singles sex site for LGBT Muslims - they're there. :)

President Obama could be a wife-swapping Satanic pedophile and it wouldn't matter. He's a bad President, but being a bad President isn't illegal nor grounds for anything. And being a Muslim is no more crminmal or grounds for impeachment than anything else.

He has about a year to go. Close your eyes, hum loudly your favorite German march, and be patient. ;)

My father and sister in law are Jews and I've seen them sneak ham, so for Obama to eat pork wouldn't be a stretch as I'm sure Muslims do too.
Since the word Jew has racial as well as religious connotations there might have been some confusion as to whether these were so-called non-secular Jews. Jews in name only. I'm fairly certain that you wouldn't catch an
Orthodox Jew or a religious Jew eating pork. No such Jew or Muslim would want to be caught dead with pork in his/her stomach. The next minute, hour or day is promised to no one as far as death is concerned. Why would they risk it?

as a point of interest-------jewish theology does not include eternal damnation for pork in the belly
Agreed! But you must admit that pork in the belly is evidence of things not seen. Whatever it means it violates Jewish tradition and probably has some spiritual consequences.

My father and sister in law are Jews and I've seen them sneak ham, so for Obama to eat pork wouldn't be a stretch as I'm sure Muslims do too.
Since the word Jew has racial as well as religious connotations there might have been some confusion as to whether these were so-called non-secular Jews. Jews in name only. I'm fairly certain that you wouldn't catch an
Orthodox Jew or a religious Jew eating pork. No such Jew or Muslim would want to be caught dead with pork in his/her stomach. The next minute, hour or day is promised to no one as far as death is concerned. Why would they risk it?

as a point of interest-------jewish theology does not include eternal damnation for pork in the belly
Agreed! But you must admit that pork in the belly is evidence of things not seen. Whatever it means it violates Jewish tradition and probably has some spiritual consequences.

for most jews who have avoided pork all their lives ------
it means TIME TO VOMIT. -----a visual display of-----
YUCK!!!!!

For far too long the incredulous insinuation that Obama is a Muslim has circulated throughout the media. Accusers ranging from conservative congressmen to Joe the Plumber types have jumped on that band wagon with extreme prejudice in their minds and hearts. Limbaugh, Hannity and others have hinted at it with the purpose of inflaming their Obama hating audiences. Now that era has come to an end.

Faithful American Democrats and sympathetic Republicans rebutted that lie, but the myth still persisted...that is until NOW.

The evidence was right there for all to see. Obama did something NO Muslim would dare to do:

Wanna list of how many orthodox rabbis are clean shaven and eat pork? :) I assume it's similarl percentages in Islam.

President Obama could be a wife-swapping Satanic pedophile and it wouldn't matter. He's a bad President, but being a bad President isn't illegal nor grounds for anything. And being a Muslim is no more crminmal or grounds for impeachment than anything else.

He has about a year to go. Close your eyes, hum loudly your favorite German march, and be patient. ;)

I'm waiting for that list...feel free to post them anytime you are ready. Make sure that you are listing REAL people whose identities can be verified.

I'll pass on that "browsing' of singles sex sites, I don't need to expose my computer to any more viruses than I encounter on USMB. I do doubt that any of the personages you encounter on those sex sites are "conservative" Muslims.. Are ALL Arabs Muslim?

I'm waiting for that list...feel free to post them anytime you are ready. Make sure that you are listing REAL people whose identities can be verified.

I'll pass on that "browsing' of singles sex sites, I don't need to expose my computer to any more viruses than I encounter on USMB. I do doubt that any of the personages you encounter on those sex sites are "conservative" Muslims.. Are ALL Arabs Muslim?

If you're really waiting and sitting there not doing anything else, by all means continue.

If you're really waiting and sitting there not doing anything else, by all means continue.

Heh heh heh...No..I'm good at multi-tasking. I will be llooking at that alerts notification expecting you to honor your word and produce the list you asked me if I wanted to see!

I think the better evidence is his claim that Iran won't use nukes because it's against their religion.

He is not a Muslim, but even if he were so what, 3 of our Supreme Court Justices are Jews and 6 are RC, and well the Protestants created the KKK , so what if he were, but he is not.

Think when you have 3 Arabic names, that you became President in the US a scant few years after it's biggest arab terrorist attack is much more intrigueing than are you also Muslim? :)

Think when you have 3 Arabic names, that you became President in the US a scant few years after it's biggest arab terrorist attack is much more intrigueing than are you also Muslim? :)

Most americans do not know that BARACK HUSSEIN is an Arabic name-------really.... most do not know....I speak from
experience with that which confuses lots of americans
I have to admit that I do not know from where "OBAMA"---
cometh----so I googled---it is a Kenyan ethnic (like tribal)
name

And you know they are not beef ribs how? Muslims are not supposed to kill other muslims but as you can see by the latest terrorist attacks that's not always the case.

Then there is Taqiyya
Taqiyya
In Islam, taqiyya تقية (alternative spellings taqiyeh, taqiya, taqiyah, tuqyah) is a form of religious dissimulation, or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.

So much for indisputable.

I know pork ribs when I see them since I was quite a connoisseur of them for years. Pork ribs are smaller and not nearly as wide as beef ribs. Musims killing Muslims? I am not so sure such a taboo exists at all. Christians killing Christians? There is a taboo against killing period but that doesn't stop them. Neither of those points have any valid connection to eating pork and I'm not so sure why you deflected.

Even more bizarre is the inclusion of Taqiyeh in this exchange . I did not see any coercion involving Obama voluntarily chomping on that rib. Nice try but the culinary proof that Obama is not a Muslim still stands!

On the contrary You said it was "indisputable proof" I disputed it with other possibilities thus proving your statement is invalid.

1. They could be beef ribs
2. He might be breaking Muslim protocol by eating pork. As I have pointed out others of different beliefs have been known to do things not allowed by their faith. I.E. Muslims killing Muslims or Jews eating pork.
3. I pointed out that he could be using Taqiyeh to prove to the American public that his is not Muslim. Should he actually be proven to be Muslim this would also prove him to be a liar and there would be backlash. He may have special dispensation to eat pork products under Taqiyeh.

Your comment that this proves he isn't Muslim is in error. For the reasons above he could be a Muslim and still eat pork. As far as being a rib connoisseur, I'll have to take your word on it as I have never eaten ribs beef or pork, I don't eat beef or pork of any kind and wouldn't have a clue what type of ribs they were from looking at them.

Last edited:
"Is it another Obama gaffe or a Freudian slip?"

Obama "My Muslim Faith"

My in laws are more moderate Jews and don't keep Kosher anyway. If a Jew doesn't keep kosher there is really no reason to avoid pork products as nothing they eat is applying to the law of Moses. Kosher doesn't just apply to the food it also applies to the dishes and form of preparation. Milk dishes can't be used with the meat dishes as milk and meat can't touch. Some Jews have two kitchens to keep Kosher,two sets of dishes,flat wear even dish washers to keep kosher. So if a Jew uses the same plate for meat and dairy he has already violated Kosher. Then again if you really want to get into it if a Jew doesn't stone gays,make animals sacrifices or stone adulterers then they also are not keeping the law of Moses. When was the last time you saw and Orthodox Jew doing one of those things? I've seen plenty in NYC and I've never seen them doing that, so even the most devout don't follow their religion to the letter. Been to Israel and didn't see them doing it there either.:dunno:

Forum List

Back