It is Time to Acknowledge that Obama is a Muslim, isn't that right?

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
http://www.raptureforums.com/FeaturedCommentary/itistimetoacknowledgethatobamaisamuslim.cfm

Obama is a Muslim. The things he says betray an evil heart. His forked tongue is not the tongue of a Christian. He is doing everything possible to attack and undermine Christianity in America including restricting Christian refugees while opening the spigot for a flood of Muslims who demand Sharia Law in conflict with our own constitution. Obama is a hate-monger.

You may a well believe a Muslim if you are going to believe a Democrat! Oh! That is right, Obama is a Muslim!
Every Democrat could be charged with some crime, if the Press was not protecting these corrupt Communist!

Anyone who thinks otherwise is in that stupid liberal denial shtick. Obama is a Muslim and numerous Islamic laws confirm it. Obama admitted his Muslim Faith.

http://www.raptureforums.com/FeaturedCommentary/itistimetoacknowledgethatobamaisamuslim.cfm

Obama is a Muslim. The things he says betray an evil heart. His forked tongue is not the tongue of a Christian. He is doing everything possible to attack and undermine Christianity in America including restricting Christian refugees while opening the spigot for a flood of Muslims who demand Sharia Law in conflict with our own constitution. Obama is a hate-monger.

You may a well believe a Muslim if you are going to believe a Democrat! Oh! That is right, Obama is a Muslim!
Every Democrat could be charged with some crime, if the Press was not protecting these corrupt Communist!

Anyone who thinks otherwise is in that stupid liberal denial shtick. Obama is a Muslim and numerous Islamic laws confirm it. Obama admitted his Muslim Faith.
Great message. Now go out there and repeat it as much as possible!

And make sure to tell people you're a Trump supporter!

You can call him anything you want .. who the fuck cares? :lol:

What he is and has been is the President of the United States for nearly two terms in spite of what morons like you call him.

Call him a terrorist-loving Muslim .. with no birth certificate .. nobody cares but dumb motherfuckers .. like you. :lol:

Yes, a President that has taken us from edge of the precipice of the Second Great Republican Depression to relative prosperity that we see today. In spite of all the lies that the 'Conservatives' tell. A President that has started the segue from a failed private enterprise health care system to a successful single payer universal health care system. With our 'Conservatives' screaming, whining, bitching and moaning all the way. After all, we can see the success these systems have had in all the other 1st world nations, and even in some 2nd world nations.

President Obama will be remembered as a very good President.

Yes, a President that has taken us from edge of the precipice of the Second Great Republican Depression to relative prosperity that we see today. In spite of all the lies that the 'Conservatives' tell. A President that has started the segue from a failed private enterprise health care system to a successful single payer universal health care system. With our 'Conservatives' screaming, whining, bitching and moaning all the way. After all, we can see the success these systems have had in all the other 1st world nations, and even in some 2nd world nations.

Uh hyperbole is not your strong suit....you call this prosperity.....1.2 percent the new normal?

• Banned

I can proudly say that I never voted for him. He has done nothing but lie before and deceive before he was the candidate. So none of this is surprising. Just escalating as he is reaching the end of his reign. His sole goal was to destroy this country. Funding terrorism and people are surprised that he won't say RIT? Part of the pledge he took prior to taking office. He still has time to totally destroy the country and I have faith that he will diligently attempt to achieve his goal. I have been shocked for some time that he has not been assassinated? I cannot be alone in my shock?

I can proudly say that I never voted for him. He has done nothing but lie before and deceive before he was the candidate. So none of this is surprising. Just escalating as he is reaching the end of his reign. His sole goal was to destroy this country. Funding terrorism and people are surprised that he won't say RIT? Part of the pledge he took prior to taking office. He still has time to totally destroy the country and I have faith that he will diligently attempt to achieve his goal. I have been shocked for some time that he has not been assassinated? I cannot be alone in my shock?
Well now, be careful to have plenty of tinfoil in reserve for your hats.

nope-----Obama is probably not a muslim -----or a Christian.
He was an ambitious young lawyer and now he is a lawyer approaching middle age. good student----really bright---confident, lovely smile, personable, excellent speaker----
He should have stayed at Harvard as a professor

Cowards here can't handle facts that don't support their rigidly biased ideology.

Muslims are allowed/encouraged to Lie openly IF to advance muslim agenda. $400mil.......not to worrry.

Uh hyperbole is not your strong suit....you call this prosperity.....1.2 percent the new normal?
Better than the plunge of 2008... Funny how y'all bitch about growth... I agree it could and should be better, but it is in the right direction. Look what the the president before him did. Would you at least admit that Obama did a better job than bush?

oh dear....

so much nonsense....so little time.

Cowards here can't handle facts that don't support their rigidly biased ideology.
Oh the IRONY!!!!!!! :lmao:

Relative prosperity? Relative to what, crushing poverty? You can keep your head in the sand all you want but for a huge portion of the population unemployment and under employment is still the reality.
And the single payer universal healthcare system is still seriously flawed in many ways.

Don't get me wrong, the OP is an idiot but so is anyone who thinks Obama is a wonderful president deserving of wild accolades and no acknowledgement of mistakes and simple partisan moves on his part. Come on, get real, it's politics, he plays the game the same as do all politicians.

It is Time to Acknowledge that Obama is a Muslim, isn't that right?

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzt. No I'm afraid that's not right, nor is it relevant to anything whatsoever. Unless you think this is a theocracy.

Forum List

Back