Indisputable proof and evidence of explosives used on 9/11

I was having an agreeable conversation with a fellow poster. Thats not trolling.

Now yer grasping at straws.

Rotfl! Who the fuck is dumb enough to buy that shit? You dropped in just to troll, got called on it, and now you're trying to make yourself look like you weren't trolling. At least you are consistently dishonest. Since you don't have anything to offer regarding the op maybe you should start a thread in the flame zone so you can whine all day and you and your little friends can pat each other on the back for displaying ridiculous amounts of childishness. Or is that not satisfying? Do you feel like if you don't troll in the right threads you're wasting your time? Shouldn't you go on jerry springer? Lol....fucking crybaby.

You are being dishonest. Again.

You are the one who decided to start trolling. And was busted on it. AND decided to point the finger at others for doing the thing which in actuality you do. It's your modus operandi, and it's on display on this thread in all its glory.

Call bent tight on his bullshit and his transparent M.O. Good form!

I commend RadiomanATL for calling it like it is.

I was having an agreeable conversation with a fellow poster. Thats not trolling.

Now yer grasping at straws.

Rotfl! Who the fuck is dumb enough to buy that shit? You dropped in just to troll, got called on it, and now you're trying to make yourself look like you weren't trolling. At least you are consistently dishonest. Since you don't have anything to offer regarding the op maybe you should start a thread in the flame zone so you can whine all day and you and your little friends can pat each other on the back for displaying ridiculous amounts of childishness. Or is that not satisfying? Do you feel like if you don't troll in the right threads you're wasting your time? Shouldn't you go on jerry springer? Lol....fucking crybaby.

You are the one who decided to start trolling. And was busted on it. AND decided to point the finger at others for doing the thing which in actuality you do. It's your modus operandi, and it's on display on this thread in all its glory.

My first posts were video evidence the op lacks evidence and in your view that means someone is trolling. But you drop in with nothing but childish remarks and a stalking like behavior and you aren't trolling? Lol...no worries..there are enough of you little shitballs rolling around here that it doesn't matter how many times you are wrong.....the cheerleader bitch club sticks together so you never have to be accountable.

My first posts were video evidence the op lacks evidence and in your view that means someone is trolling. But you drop in with nothing but childish remarks and a stalking like behavior and you aren't trolling? Lol...no worries..there are enough of you little shitballs rolling around here that it doesn't matter how many times you are wrong.....the cheerleader bitch club sticks together so you never have to be accountable.

Your first post to me, dumbass.

But you knew that already. And if you didn't, then you are even dumber than imagined.

Holy shit. Fucking bin Laden took credit for it.

It's not a theory. Or, more accurately stated, it is not a mere "theory," as that term is normally used.

The 9/11/2001 atrocities happened. It is beyond petty argument that it took planning and multiple actors. Thus, it was indeed a conspiracy. Not only do we know who took credit (a man and organization which had years earlier declared war on the United States), but we know who participated in the acts that resulted in those passenger jets being hijacked and crashed into three buildings and into the ground.

It is beyond ridiculous, in light of all that we saw and all that we positively know, to believe the loopey-assed Troofer conspiracy theory that contradicts what we saw and know.

And the illogical Troofers are overtly hostile to actually addressing ANY of the evidence that demonstrates how irrational their absurd theory is.

Another example of you being ignorant about what you defend. Bin laden denied any involvement:

CNN.com - Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks - September 17, 2001

We also know the Taliban offered to help get bin laden if the US showed any evidence he was responsible. The Bush Admin never produced evidence.

Want a hat trick? Almost a decade later the US has never charged bin laden. If the confession you claim is legit that would be enough evidence to charge bin laden.....yet he never has been.

Now stick to your typical pattern and just do name calling because God knows there is not a chance in hell you can discuss the facts.

But you knew that already. And if you didn't, then you are even dumber than imagined.

What exactly does your first post state?

What exactly does your first post state?

My first post is an observation to another poster, in which I did not even mention you at all.

And then you go off on a trolling spree.

Very predictable.

Another example of you being ignorant about what you defend. Bin laden denied any involvement:

Except, asswipe, he took special pains to again TAKE CREDIT for the attacks.

It's also important to note that bin Laden acknowledges the murder plot and prays for the hijackers ("ask God . . . to aim their shots well"). Yet some delude themselves that bin Laden, albeit misguided and dangerous, is still a resistance fighter driven by notions of Islamic purity. In the past, bin Laden has even denied his involvement in planning 9/11. Here, though, he clearly takes credit for it. The Arab Street should be reminded that its icon is not only a killer and a thug but a pathological liar as well.
RealClearPolitics - Articles - Osama's 9/11 Anniversary

We also know the Taliban offered to help get bin laden if the US showed any evidence he was responsible. The Bush Admin never produced evidence.

Holy shit you are even dumber now that five minutes ago. Remarkable. The Bush Administration didn't fucking play games with the fucking Taliban and you take THAT as evidence to support your delusional musings? Crap. You are one stupid motherfucker.

Want a hat trick? Almost a decade later the US has never charged bin laden. If the confession you claim is legit that would be enough evidence to charge bin laden.....yet he never has been.

Now stick to your typical pattern and just do name calling because God knows there is not a chance in hell you can discuss the facts.

Charging him for 9/11/2001 is an absurdity. It wasn't a fucking mere criminal act, you shithead. You have absolutely ZERO credibility. The decision not to bother seeking another indictment against bin Laden (there already is one pending, of course) is not remarkable. What is remarkably stupid is the decision to try anyone for the 9/11 attacks in a criminal proceeding. The current Administration is fucking truly stupid. Are you one of their disinformation agents by any chance?

It's not a theory. Or, more accurately stated, it is not a mere "theory," as that term is normally used.

The 9/11/2001 atrocities happened. It is beyond petty argument that it took planning and multiple actors. Thus, it was indeed a conspiracy. Not only do we know who took credit (a man and organization which had years earlier declared war on the United States), but we know who participated in the acts that resulted in those passenger jets being hijacked and crashed into three buildings and into the ground.

It is beyond ridiculous, in light of all that we saw and all that we positively know, to believe the loopey-assed Troofer conspiracy theory that contradicts what we saw and know.

And the illogical Troofers are overtly hostile to actually addressing ANY of the evidence that demonstrates how irrational their absurd theory is.

We went to war to get UBL and you think that we need to charge him? Are you fucking kidding me?

We went to war to get UBL and you think that we need to charge him? Are you fucking kidding me?

I think we need to charge him.

Charge right at him....with some things that go *boom*.

I think we need to charge him.

Charge right at him....with some things that go *boom*.

he already is charged with crimes. (i did get your joke but want to make the point anyway).

he also declared war on the USA in the 90s.

Yes he actually is charged.

USAMA BIN LADEN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE. IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitive - Usama Bin Laden

not surprising that you think bin laden didnt do it considering your blunder of a claim that it was IMPOSSIBLE for flight 77 to be hijacked

and the door wasnt even monitored. :lol:

The only thing indisputable about the "proof" presented by the "evidence" in the OP is that Troofers are stupid, thoroughly illogical and that they are filthy liars.

In light of Fizz' post showing the vids of a real demolition using explosives which includes the sounds one would hear, it is actually indisputable to any rational and fair minded person that explosives were not used. Not that such proof was needed. The things required for that ridiculous theory to be true simply never existed in the first place.

Troofers are scum.

The only thing indisputable about the "proof" presented by the "evidence" in the OP is that Troofers are stupid, thoroughly illogical and that they are filthy liars.

In light of Fizz' post showing the vids of a real demolition using explosives which includes the sounds one would hear, it is actually indisputable to any rational and fair minded person that explosives were not used. Not that such proof was needed. The things required for that ridiculous theory to be true simply never existed in the first place.

Troofers are scum.
troofers are delusional asswipes
they need professional help

Troofers are scum.

Hey i thought I had "asswipes" copyrighted..........But you are right.

Troofers are scum.

Hey i thought I had "asswipes" copyrighted..........But you are right.
when did this alleged "copyright" occur?

Al-Qaeda tells Iran to stop lying about 9/11.

Al-Qaeda's deputy leader, Ayman al-Zawahiri, has blamed Iran for spreading the theory that Israel was behind the 11 September 2001 attacks.

In an audio tape posted on the internet, Zawahiri insisted al-Qaeda had carried out the attacks on the US.

He accused Iran, and its Hezbollah allies, of trying to discredit Osama Bin Laden's network.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Al-Qaeda accuses Iran of 9/11 lie

Bin Laden expresses surprise that the towers collapsed.

In a Pentagon transcript of a videotaped discussion involving Osama bin Laden and others in the al-Qaeda organization released December 13, bin Laden expressed surprise at the collapse of the World Trade Center towers in New York on September 11.

"We calculated that the floors that would be hit would be three or four floors. I was the most optimistic of them all," he is reported to have said. "Due to my experience in this field, I was thinking that the fire from the gas in the plane would melt the iron structure of the building and collapse the area where the plane hit and all the floors above it only. That is all we hoped for."

The Militant - January 7, 2002 -- World Trade Center builders' greed responsible for massive death toll

Bin Laden goes on al-Jazeera and says that he is responsible.

Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden appeared in a new message aired on an Arabic TV station Friday night, for the first time claiming direct responsibility for the 2001 attacks against the United States.

The militant Islamic group decided "we should destroy towers in America" because "we are a free people... and we want to regain the freedom of our nation," said bin Laden, dressed in yellow and white robes and videotaped against a plain brown background.

CBC News - World - Bin Laden claims responsibility for 9/11

Al-Jazeera interviews Khaled Sheikh Mohamad and Ramzi bin al-Shibh, the guys who planned 9/11

n April 2002, Al Jazeera reporter Yosri Fouda conducted the first and only interview with the two main planners of the September 11 attacks.

Fouda was blindfolded and taken to a hideaway in Karachi, Pakistan where he met Khaled Sheikh Mohamad and Ramzi bin al-Shibh.

In the interview he obtained the first full admission by al-Qaeda that they had carried out the 9/11 attacks.

Through exclusive information from that interview, Al Jazeera was able to track the movements of the hijackers as they prepared for their mission - making apparent the extent of the US' failure to detect and prevent what al-Qaeda called its 'planes operation'.

From a high-level al-Qaeda summit held in Kuala Lumpar in 2000 to intelligence disregarded by both American and European security services proving an attack was imminent, Fouda's investigation makes clear that there was a litany of astonishing mistakes by the CIA in the run-up to the September 11 attacks.

Al Jazeera English - GENERAL - In Plain Sight

And so on...

If you wonder why the "OCTAs" attack you for your position, this is a reason.

Last edited:

Troofers are scum.

divecon you need to take some time off...legend has it once upon a time you posted facts and spoke intelligently but now you have been reduced to this rambling shell of a man that just types toofers..moron and asswhipe over and over ..it is like a scene from the shinning...don't be afraid to seek help...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O0ZfZGF8l8[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back