Indisputable proof and evidence of explosives used on 9/11

No one is doubting that anyone reported that they heard what to them sounded like explosions. But where are those explosions on any of the hundreds of audio and video tapes from that fateful morning? Why don't these explosives show up on audio?

That's quite a claim. I look forward to clicking the link(s) supporting it. I've no doubt most OCTAs
have not examined the testimonies and still not a single person can explain why these were kept hidden and why Americans had to fight a long legal battle to get them released. They don't simply say they "heard explosions." It's a bit more detailed.

Since the State of New York was able to keep hundreds of testimonies under lock and key for years what makes you believe you have heard all of the audio? Seen all the video? Didn't the FBI confiscate over 80 video tapes from the Pentagon area? It can't be from the CR because they omitted about everything they could in order to support the Bush Admin's OCT. Plus there is a little punch list here of misinformation in the CR:

The 9/11 Commission Report: A 571-Page Lie

Do I need to post info directly from firefighters? Like those who walked out of the 9/11 Commission because they were not even allowed to state what they witnessed? Naw, it won't matter. OCTAs once again prove their hypocrisy knows no boundaries. Ollie, I believe you were one person who cited eyewitness testimony as evidence flight 77, something moving at 500 + mph, was sufficient in help proving the OCT is true. Amazing! In one case of eyewitness testimony (wtc towers) their words are only mistakes and they did not see or heard what they claimed, but in another case (flt 77) eyewitness testimony is sufficient for supporting evidence. How do you guys not curdle every time your bullshit double standards are exposed?

But they did not hear demolition explosions, As a few claimed, Very few claimed. And none of these demolition explosions are on any of the Audio. Even the personal audio.....

I think I've posted this link before, but there was no comment from you, or perhaps one wholly unsubstantiated. Now you've made it again, so I post fact again.

These are very well contained explosions.

9/11 – Listen to the Demolition Wave that caused the collapse of the WTC South Tower

That's quite a claim. I look forward to clicking the link(s) supporting it. I've no doubt most OCTAs
have not examined the testimonies and still not a single person can explain why these were kept hidden and why Americans had to fight a long legal battle to get them released. They don't simply say they "heard explosions." It's a bit more detailed.

Since the State of New York was able to keep hundreds of testimonies under lock and key for years what makes you believe you have heard all of the audio? Seen all the video? Didn't the FBI confiscate over 80 video tapes from the Pentagon area? It can't be from the CR because they omitted about everything they could in order to support the Bush Admin's OCT. Plus there is a little punch list here of misinformation in the CR:

Do I need to post info directly from firefighters? Like those who walked out of the 9/11 Commission because they were not even allowed to state what they witnessed? Naw, it won't matter. OCTAs once again prove their hypocrisy knows no boundaries. Ollie, I believe you were one person who cited eyewitness testimony as evidence flight 77, something moving at 500 + mph, was sufficient in help proving the OCT is true. Amazing! In one case of eyewitness testimony (wtc towers) their words are only mistakes and they did not see or heard what they claimed, but in another case (flt 77) eyewitness testimony is sufficient for supporting evidence. How do you guys not curdle every time your bullshit double standards are exposed?

But they did not hear demolition explosions, As a few claimed, Very few claimed. And none of these demolition explosions are on any of the Audio. Even the personal audio.....

I think I've posted this link before, but there was no comment from you, or perhaps one wholly unsubstantiated. Now you've made it again, so I post fact again.

These are very well contained explosions.

9/11 – Listen to the Demolition Wave that caused the collapse of the WTC South Tower

No I have never seen that video, thought I'd seen them all. However, those were not explosions, those were sounds of the building collapsing. But it did prove something else too. The building did not collapse at free fall speed as you can see some debris at almost street level while the colapse is still progressing. Thanks for clearing that up.

where are the explosions?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOGI33HsiCc[/ame]

watch the corner of the building buckle with NO EXPLOSIONS.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBYnUyx4kw8[/ame]

this is what REAL building demolitions sound like. do you hear any similarity at all?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79sJ1bMR6VQ[/ame]

No one is doubting that anyone reported that they heard what to them sounded like explosions. But where are those explosions on any of the hundreds of audio and video tapes from that fateful morning? Why don't these explosives show up on audio?

What was the mission of the 911 commissions report? Was it to find out why the buildings fell or who attacked us and why? Do not confuse the two. And your link to David Ray Griffin's advertisement for his book simply proves that you are indeed a conspiracy nut job like the others here. I've read some of this mans statements and they have been debunked many times.

Did you know that David smith is a sculptor?
He is also a Professor at the University of California.
And he is on the Board of Directors for ITW.
David Smith works for NASA.
David Smith is the Guardian's Africa correspondent.
He is also a Doctor, Lawyer, Mechanic, Dentist, Truck Driver, Police Officer, Fireman, Marine Sergeant, Army Officer.....ETC ETC ETC......

That takes care of the claims of Mr Griffins that some of the terrorists are reportedly still alive.

I have no doubts the people heard explosions or what to them were explosions, But they did not hear demolition explosions, As a few claimed, Very few claimed. And none of these demolition explosions are on any of the Audio. Even the personal audio.....

Why do you always act like such a little girl? Can you ever man up and support what you claim or do your pigtails cloud your vision? You have not provided a link supporting your claim about the hundreds of audio and video. You dismiss all of Griffin's problems with the CR by pointin to one thing? Then you call me a nutbag because I linked his list? I think there are some good points he makes and what you don't know is I was a vocal critic when he first started publishing his books because he doesn't have a fucking chance in hell at succeeding in convincing people he can produce an argument that explosives were used on the towers. But no, you take one little slice and make all kinds of ignorant assumptions. That's why you couldn't hack it anymore on active duty. You don't know how to approach issues without your little bitch emotions completely taking over all of your thoughts and actions. You're ate the fuck up and you know it. But what pisses you off even more is you know I know it and there isn't a fucking thing you can do.

You also claimed the CR is a "full and complete report of everything that happened" on 9E. Now you wanna bitch up.....again......and change your claim. Wipe the tears off your glasses and go take another pill. You're embarrassing yourself.

What was the mission of the 911 commissions report? Was it to find out why the buildings fell or who attacked us and why? Do not confuse the two. And your link to David Ray Griffin's advertisement for his book simply proves that you are indeed a conspiracy nut job like the others here. I've read some of this mans statements and they have been debunked many times.

He is also a Doctor, Lawyer, Mechanic, Dentist, Truck Driver, Police Officer, Fireman, Marine Sergeant, Army Officer.....ETC ETC ETC......

That takes care of the claims of Mr Griffins that some of the terrorists are reportedly still alive.

I have no doubts the people heard explosions or what to them were explosions, But they did not hear demolition explosions, As a few claimed, Very few claimed. And none of these demolition explosions are on any of the Audio. Even the personal audio.....

Why do you always act like such a little girl? Can you ever man up and support what you claim or do your pigtails cloud your vision? You have not provided a link supporting your claim about the hundreds of audio and video. You dismiss all of Griffin's problems with the CR by pointin to one thing? Then you call me a nutbag because I linked his list? I think there are some good points he makes and what you don't know is I was a vocal critic when he first started publishing his books because he doesn't have a fucking chance in hell at succeeding in convincing people he can produce an argument that explosives were used on the towers. But no, you take one little slice and make all kinds of ignorant assumptions. That's why you couldn't hack it anymore on active duty. You don't know how to approach issues without your little bitch emotions completely taking over all of your thoughts and actions. You're ate the fuck up and you know it. But what pisses you off even more is you know I know it and there isn't a fucking thing you can do.

You also claimed the CR is a "full and complete report of everything that happened" on 9E. Now you wanna bitch up.....again......and change your claim. Wipe the tears off your glasses and go take another pill. You're embarrassing yourself.

Why are you always so wrong and try to nit pick at everything? Are you my ex mother in law in disguise? Do you want me to start listing links to all the hundreds of videos of the tower colapses? Like you haven't seen these already?

You then link to a conspiracy link and want us to believe that you do not support the claims in that link. You have to be real about this, if you do not support it why link it?

And who the fuck are you to question my service record? I served 22 years, 2 more than required for retirement. Nuff said.

You can take your little bitch emotions and shove them where the sun don't shine. If you want to get ignorant and start talking shit, you are fucking with one of the best.

Now you tell us how the fuck you can link to a site and not agree with that information. Because you sure as fuck have leaned towards believeing these conspiracies yet keep claiming that you don't.

Be a man asswipe, take a fucking stand for once in your pathetic little life.

Why are you always so wrong and try to nit pick at everything? Are you my ex mother in law in disguise? Do you want me to start listing links to all the hundreds of videos of the tower colapses? Like you haven't seen these already?

You then link to a conspiracy link and want us to believe that you do not support the claims in that link. You have to be real about this, if you do not support it why link it?

And who the fuck are you to question my service record? I served 22 years, 2 more than required for retirement. Nuff said.

You can take your little bitch emotions and shove them where the sun don't shine. If you want to get ignorant and start talking shit, you are fucking with one of the best.

Now you tell us how the fuck you can link to a site and not agree with that information. Because you sure as fuck have leaned towards believeing these conspiracies yet keep claiming that you don't.

Be a man asswipe, take a fucking stand for once in your pathetic little life.

So basically you use the same pattern of assessing my position as you do with the OCT. You look only at what you want to give you a comfortable false feeling of believing you are correct no matter what. You forever cried about nobody showing anything in the CR that was wrong and when a link is posted you completely fucking ignore it. Typical OCTA hypocrite.

you sure are right and he sure does embarrass himself here.His logic is doesnt matter what demo experts,architects and engineers say,only what government agencys and the corporate controlled media say.hahahahahahahahaha.priceless logic,i love it.:lol: thats gomer pyle for you though.

you sure are right and he sure does embarrass himself here.His logic is doesnt matter what demo experts,architects and engineers say,only what government agencys and the corporate controlled media say.hahahahahahahahaha.priceless logic,i love it.:lol: thats gomer pyle for you though.

For every Demo expert and Engineer you can find that says there were controlled demolitions , we can find 2 or more who will say that there weren't. I'd bet most of them would look at you as if you were a nutcase if you even asked them.

For every Demo expert and Engineer you can find that says there were controlled demolitions , we can find 2 or more who will say that there weren't. I'd bet most of them would look at you as if you were a nutcase if you even asked them.

Does that smelly pussy between your ears have a stop leak button? I hope so because you are constantly flooding with some of the most useless posts possible. Do you have anything to back up your claims? Ever?

Does that smelly pussy between your ears have a stop leak button? I hope so because you are constantly flooding with some of the most useless posts possible. Do you have anything to back up your claims? Ever?

It is becoming more and more obvious that curvelight is a lonely misguided moron living in his/her/its parents basement, with no friends and is only allowed up stairs for meals. You really need to take a stand instead of trying to be a conspiracy nut without actually being one.

I suppose if we were to write to some demo companies we might get some responses, but most will only laugh if they are asked if there were any controlled Demolitions that day. Besides all those who have made public statements the truthers claim were paid off or are simply wrong. Even though they cannot prove them wrong.

Now go back to your corner and play with your Ken dolls. We'll let you know if theres anything we need from you.

It is becoming more and more obvious that curvelight is a lonely misguided moron living in his/her/its parents basement, with no friends and is only allowed up stairs for meals. You really need to take a stand instead of trying to be a conspiracy nut without actually being one.

I suppose if we were to write to some demo companies we might get some responses, but most will only laugh if they are asked if there were any controlled Demolitions that day. Besides all those who have made public statements the truthers claim were paid off or are simply wrong. Even though they cannot prove them wrong.

Now go back to your corner and play with your Ken dolls. We'll let you know if theres anything we need from you.

Okay so no, you don't have a stop leak button. I do enjoy how you and a couple of others try to state my position for me, even after I've made it clear. Know why I appreciate it? It's just another example of the OCTA mindset that will choose to believe whatever it wants regardless of available information. (I was the first, or one of the first in this thread to post videos showing the op's claim is full of shit. But don't bother yourself with actual information)

where are the explosions?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOGI33HsiCc

watch the corner of the building buckle with NO EXPLOSIONS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBYnUyx4kw8

this is what REAL building demolitions sound like. do you hear any similarity at all?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79sJ1bMR6VQ

WHAT A great post.

No. I heard nothing like explosives going off prior to the collapse of the first of the two towers on 9/11/2001. I saw nothing that remotely even resembled explosives going off in some kind of serial manner as would be absolutely expected had the place been rigged to blow.

It is not surprising that these lying Troofers choose to ignore the compelling evidence, however.

Last edited:

Okay so no, you don't have a stop leak button. I do enjoy how you and a couple of others try to state my position for me, even after I've made it clear. Know why I appreciate it? It's just another example of the OCTA mindset that will choose to believe whatever it wants regardless of available information. (I was the first, or one of the first in this thread to post videos showing the op's claim is full of shit. But don't bother yourself with actual information)

No you have not made your position clear. You have argued every side of the issue. You doubt there were explosives used yet you won't rule that out either, You post against then you post for. No one knows what you will post next except that it will probably be something negative about someone else. And what the hell is this OCT and OCTA BS?

No you have not made your position clear. You have argued every side of the issue. You doubt there were explosives used yet you won't rule that out either, You post against then you post for. No one knows what you will post next except that it will probably be something negative about someone else. And what the hell is this OCT and OCTA BS?

Haven't made my position clear? I've repeatedly stated I don't know what happened that day.
No I do not post "for" and "against" in terms of a position. What I do is examine each piece of evidence on their own merits. If I see credible evidence I will say so and if it lacks evidence, like this op, I will point that out as well. The problem OCTAs
continually run into is skipping over anything they cannot explain and look at evidence with barely one eye even slightly cracked open. This is because they have a preconceived conclusion in their minds so cognitive dissonance is not an event, it's an actual lifestyle in 9E discursive practices. The benefit of admitting I don't know what happened is I am not predispositioned to look at evidence with specific outcome in mind. That affords the ability of being as honest as possible and the freedom to make serious inquiries.

Want an example? I've pointed out how New York kept hundreds of ground zero testimonies under lock and key for years. They did this while your precious 9E Commission was doing it's "full" investigation. There are still many people unaware of them even almost a decade after the fact. I've repeatedly asked OCTAs on here to explain why those testimonies were sealed right after 9E and not one has even attempted to offer a reasonable explanation. I suspect it's due to the fact it is impossible to offer a rational explanation outside the obvious fact the government tried to keep eyewitness evidence from the american public. Why? As you and others have repeatedly pointed out, there are no mysteries about that day so what possible valid reason justified the censorship of ground zero survivors?

OCT=Official Conspiracy Theory. The bush admin claims 9E was a conspiracy to hijack planes and kill Americans as perpetrated by bin laden and alkida. It is a theory because it has never been factually proven and bin laden has still never been charged.

Add the "A" for those who defend that theory. An OCTA is singular, OCTAs is plural.

Last edited:
Holy shit. Fucking bin Laden took credit for it.

It's not a theory. Or, more accurately stated, it is not a mere "theory," as that term is normally used.

The 9/11/2001 atrocities happened. It is beyond petty argument that it took planning and multiple actors. Thus, it was indeed a conspiracy. Not only do we know who took credit (a man and organization which had years earlier declared war on the United States), but we know who participated in the acts that resulted in those passenger jets being hijacked and crashed into three buildings and into the ground.

It is beyond ridiculous, in light of all that we saw and all that we positively know, to believe the loopey-assed Troofer conspiracy theory that contradicts what we saw and know.

And the illogical Troofers are overtly hostile to actually addressing ANY of the evidence that demonstrates how irrational their absurd theory is.

Last edited:
Lol.....my post was simply pointing out your trolling.....but you want to try and spin that to say I am trolling? Rotfl! Between the two of us who has actually used evidence to refute the op?

I was having an agreeable conversation with a fellow poster. Thats not trolling.

Now yer grasping at straws.

Rotfl! Who the fuck is dumb enough to buy that shit? You dropped in just to troll, got called on it, and now you're trying to make yourself look like you weren't trolling. At least you are consistently dishonest. Since you don't have anything to offer regarding the op maybe you should start a thread in the flame zone so you can whine all day and you and your little friends can pat each other on the back for displaying ridiculous amounts of childishness. Or is that not satisfying? Do you feel like if you don't troll in the right threads you're wasting your time? Shouldn't you go on jerry springer? Lol....fucking crybaby.

You are being dishonest. Again.

You are the one who decided to start trolling. And was busted on it. AND decided to point the finger at others for doing the thing which in actuality you do. It's your modus operandi, and it's on display on this thread in all its glory.

Forum List

Back