Indisputable proof and evidence of explosives used on 9/11

lotta that going around Dive

but why 1000 architects would put their reputation on the line is rather distressing to me>

Over 1000 architects and engineers have signed petition to reinvestigate 9-11 destruction
i bet if you really check that list, few of them are actually working architects

like this guy?

User Profile

who is really this fucking moron. a deadbeat dad and paranoid schizophrenic...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/christophera.html

but why 1000 architects would put their reputation on the line is rather distressing to me>

Over 1000 architects and engineers have signed petition to reinvestigate 9-11 destruction
i bet if you really check that list, few of them are actually working architects

One of their "engineer's" is named:

Erk Erginer.
Supposedly this moron got his degree in Istanbul and Brown University. Not a single structure is credited with his design. Not surprisingly he is quite retired and feels that no plane hit the Pentagon.

Here is a second "engineer" I found:

Fernando Morales

Fred lists his degree as a "B Comp. S." (I'll let the irony stand on its own). His bio can be found here:

User Profile but below is his stunning revelations of his expertise with the English language.

I born in Mexico 1947, graduated Computer Science at the Mexican MIT 1972, move the Federal Communication Commission to allocate spectrum for IVDS. Become US citizen thanks to the alien entrepreneur program, founder of few US companies, and inventor with more than a dozen patents.

Personal 9/11 Statement: I too believe was a professional demolition job. The towers asbestos related non-compliance problem should be sufficient reason alone to investigate the event as towers owners’ criminal act as well as an insurance fraud, due to the billion dollar cost to make the twin towers to comply.

like this guy?

User Profile

who is really this fucking moron. a deadbeat dad and paranoid schizophrenic...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/christophera.html

I loved his qualifications:

35 years intermittent experience welding, 25 years operating heavy equipment intermittent, blast drilling 1983, studied for blasters license.

Heres another genius from the list:

Maurizio Di Pierro

Here is the lengthy list of his accomplishments:

I graduated in Aerospace Engineering at Politecnico di Torino, Italy.
I took several courses in Structural Analysis and Material Engineering, but I don't have any work experience in the architecture field.
I also have a short experience as a glider pilot.

Wow, and I thought Rage really had something there (Loved his glider experience add-in).

Maurizio Di Pierro

I took several courses in Structural Analysis and Material Engineering, but I don't have any work experience in the architecture field.

Wow, and I thought Rage really had something there (Loved his glider experience add-in).

Want to bet that means he made one flight?

Maurizio Di Pierro

yeah, but he is an expert according to rimjob

Last edited:
i guess it goes without saying, but i will

none of this is going to amount to a hill of beans

we're so far gone now that Obama could commit necrophilia with Martha Washington's remains in the rose garden, and it wouldn't matter.....

i guess it goes without saying, but i will

none of this is going to amount to a hill of beans

we're so far gone now that Obama could commit necrophilia with Martha Washington's remains in the rose garden, and it wouldn't matter.....
and the reason why it wont amount to anything is because the only people pushing this crap are delusional fucktards

depends on one's point of view Dive

many feel the same way about Congress

so the real problem might be, there's a serious disconnect bettween who is governed, and who is doing the governing

all this CT stuff is just a symphtom of that....

so the real problem might be, there's a serious disconnect bettween who is governed, and who is doing the governing

you want to talk about problems with congress, thats one thing
but the bullshit going on in here is something totally different

The supposed "disconnect" is based in the individual. The Medicare Drug Benefit for example, saved my family literally thousands of dollars if not tens of thousands of dollars. The upcoming health care overhaul will save, I'm sure, some persons in our country equitable amounts while not saving me a cent in terms of lowering my personal costs (the donut hole will be closed apparently so that will help my family)--in fact it actually hurts my health since my #1 rated doctor will, no doubt, be sought out by thousands who otherwise couldn't afford to pay those fees. So the 40 hours that my doctor works in a week will now be spread over 100 patients where as before, the doctor was seeing 30 to 50. No way of sugar coating it; my healthcare will take a nosedive as a result--but the "disconnect" I feel is my baggage, not the Congress's or the President's.

So in this equation, the burden of responsibility falls on the persons who believe the conspiracies; not on the Congress who fielded a commission that had 12 public hearings, examined 2.5 million documents and had over 1,000 hours of testimony.

Perhaps I should ask you, what more would you have wanted them to do and why?

Last edited:

The supposed "disconnect" is based in the individual. The Medicare Drug Benefit for example, saved my family literally thousands of dollars if not tens of thousands of dollars. The upcoming health care overhaul will save, I'm sure, some persons in our country equitable amounts while not saving me a cent in terms of lowering my personal costs (the donut hole will be closed apparently so that will help my family)--in fact it actually hurts my health since my #1 rated doctor will, no doubt, be sought out by thousands who otherwise couldn't afford to pay those fees. So the 40 hours that my doctor works in a week will now be spread over 100 patients where as before, the doctor was seeing 30 to 50. No way of sugar coating it; my healthcare will take a nosedive as a result--but the "disconnect" I feel is my baggage, not the Congress's or the President's.

So in this equation, the burden of responsibility falls on the persons who believe the conspiracies; not on the Congress who fielded a commission that had 12 public hearings, examined 2.5 million documents and had over 1,000 hours of testimony.

Perhaps I should ask you, what more would you have wanted them to do and why?
well, i think a few of the commission members shouldn't have been ON the commission, but have been confronted BY the commission
but that in no way implies that i think they did anything more than cover up for their own failures to defend this country and it's citizens from such an attack

depends on one's point of view dive

many feel the same way about congress

all this ct stuff is just a symphtom of that....

the supposed "disconnect" is based in the individual. The medicare drug benefit for example, saved my family literally thousands of dollars if not tens of thousands of dollars. The upcoming health care overhaul will save, i'm sure, some persons in our country equitable amounts while not saving me a cent in terms of lowering my personal costs (the donut hole will be closed apparently so that will help my family)--in fact it actually hurts my health since my #1 rated doctor will, no doubt, be sought out by thousands who otherwise couldn't afford to pay those fees. So the 40 hours that my doctor works in a week will now be spread over 100 patients where as before, the doctor was seeing 30 to 50. No way of sugar coating it; my healthcare will take a nosedive as a result--but the "disconnect" i feel is my baggage, not the congress's or the president's.

So in this equation, the burden of responsibility falls on the persons who believe the conspiracies; not on the congress who fielded a commission that had 12 public hearings, examined 2.5 million documents and had over 1,000 hours of testimony.

Perhaps i should ask you, what more would you have wanted them to do and why?

can you list the 12 public hearings and the nature of the 2.5...lol documents examined or who gave this 1000 hours of testimony

Forum List

Back