Indiana city bows to liberal demands and renames Good Friday - Spring Holiday

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
And columbus day is now Fall Holiday!! I hope trump stamps out all these damn sanctuary cities. Diversity destroys.

Indiana city renames Columbus Day and Good Friday to be more 'culturally sensitive' | Daily Mail Online

nov 20 2016 An Indiana city has renamed two holidays in a bid to be more culturally sensitive.
Columbus Day and Good Friday will now be known as Fall and Spring Holiday in Bloomington, the Bloomington Herald-Times reports.

Mayor John Hamilton, who made the change on Friday, said the politically correct names will make the two holidays more inclusive in a memo to city employees.
‘We are terrifically proud of our diverse workforce at the city,’ Hamilton wrote.

‘That diversity makes us stronger and more representative of the public we proudly serve.
‘These updated names for two days of well-merited time off is another way we can demonstrate our commitment to inclusivity.’

• Banned
These third world losers invade our country illegally and steal jobs and tax dollars from the citizens and also hijack our culture.

Someone should tell these people that it's 2016 and we don't care about that shit anymore.

Like WTH? obviously they wanted to. Surely no one could be forced in this day and age. ???

Indiana.... Indiana ..... that's a religion, right?

No?

Then what the fuck do they need a "Good Friday" for?

I'll never forget going to get a driver's license in Sleaziana -- after a long ordeal of incompetence I was finally ready to finish getting it done. Got to the office and ----- "Closed for Good Friday"

:banghead:

Some cretins still live in the sixteenth century.

• Banned
Fuck Columbus Day
You stupid injuns should worship columbus. Before the white man came, no north american tribe even had a written language. You were living in caves and eating bugs and dying at 32. Now working white people provide you with food and shelter and cell phones and cable. All free!!

Fuck Columbus Day
You stupid injuns should worship columbus. Before the white man came, no north american tribe even had a written language. You were living in caves and eating bugs and dying at 32. Now working white people provide you with food and shelter and cell phones and cable. All free!!

I've been subjected to the institutionalized indoctrination son, no good.

Indiana.... Indiana ..... that's a religion, right?

No?

Then what the fuck do they need a "Good Friday" for?

I'll never forget going to get a driver's license in Sleaziana -- after a long ordeal of incompetence I was finally ready to finish getting it done. Got to the office and ----- "Closed for Good Friday"

:banghead:

Some cretins still live in the sixteenth century.
Yea, that sucks. If your bouts of incompetence weren't such long ordeals, you might have got there on Thursday.

That reminds me. Christmas is a federal holiday. The United States must be a religion, too.

And columbus day is now Fall Holiday!! I hope trump stamps out all these damn sanctuary cities. Diversity destroys.

Indiana city renames Columbus Day and Good Friday to be more 'culturally sensitive' | Daily Mail Online

nov 20 2016 An Indiana city has renamed two holidays in a bid to be more culturally sensitive.
Columbus Day and Good Friday will now be known as Fall and Spring Holiday in Bloomington, the Bloomington Herald-Times reports.

Mayor John Hamilton, who made the change on Friday, said the politically correct names will make the two holidays more inclusive in a memo to city employees.
‘We are terrifically proud of our diverse workforce at the city,’ Hamilton wrote.

‘That diversity makes us stronger and more representative of the public we proudly serve.
‘These updated names for two days of well-merited time off is another way we can demonstrate our commitment to inclusivity.’
You have nothing to complain about. You like forcing everyone to abide by your viewpoints.

You know that we just do these things to piss you guys off. Like you elected a clown President to piss us off. Congratulations, you won.

Fuck Columbus Day
It's very white of you, Pale-face.

And white people didn't provide shit to me. I earned it all myself. At least most white people aren't assholes like you, in complete denial of the historical wrongs inflicted on our people.

You know that we just do these things to piss you guys off. Like you elected a clown President to piss us off. Congratulations, you won.

Like you elected a clown President to piss us off.
shootspeeders voted for Obama?

Like you elected a clown President to piss us off.
shootspeeders voted for Obama?
Most likely, yes.

What was so bad about calling it "Good Friday"?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Does this mean that "Black Friday" will eventually get another name too?

Forum List

Back