OffensivelyOpenMinded

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Where I Is
"
Home Abortions Rise After Texas Law Closes Clinics
by REUTERS

advertisement
A Texas law aimed at restricting abortions,which took effect in 2013, has led to more women trying to end a pregnancy on their own, while the number of clinical procedures in the state has declined, according to a study released on Tuesday.

The study showed that poor women bear the brunt of the law.

"Poverty, limited resources, and local facility closures limited women's ability to obtain abortion care in a clinic setting and were key factors in deciding to attempt abortion self-induction," the Texas Policy Evaluation Project found.

The study estimated that between 100,000 and 240,000 women aged 18 to 49 in Texas have tried to self-induce abortion since the law went into effect, using such methods as herbs, teas and medications obtained in Mexico without prescription.

Researchers from the University of Texas Population Research Center, Ibis Reproductive Health, the University of Alabama-Birmingham, and the University of California at San Francisco conducted the study.

The U.S. Supreme Court agreed this month to hear a challenge by abortion providers to portions of the Republican-backed law that they contend are aimed at shutting clinics that offer the procedure.

"This important new research paints an alarming picture of what the future may be like for women across the country if the Supreme Court does not block this cruel law," Cecile Richards, president of Planned Parenthood Federation of America, said in a statement on Tuesday."

My reponse to all those poor, loose women who want to use abortion as birth control:
5doVC.gif

In much the same way they skew the abortion maternal death stats by not referencing abortion on the death certificates.

"
by REUTERS

advertisement
A Texas law aimed at restricting abortions,which took effect in 2013, has led to more women trying to end a pregnancy on their own, while the number of clinical procedures in the state has declined, according to a study released on Tuesday.

"Poverty, limited resources, and local facility closures limited women's ability to obtain abortion care in a clinic setting and were key factors in deciding to attempt abortion self-induction," the Texas Policy Evaluation Project found.

The study estimated that between 100,000 and 240,000 women aged 18 to 49 in Texas have tried to self-induce abortion since the law went into effect, using such methods as herbs, teas and medications obtained in Mexico without prescription.

Researchers from the University of Texas Population Research Center, Ibis Reproductive Health, the University of Alabama-Birmingham, and the University of California at San Francisco conducted the study.

The U.S. Supreme Court agreed this month to hear a challenge by abortion providers to portions of the Republican-backed law that they contend are aimed at shutting clinics that offer the procedure.

"This important new research paints an alarming picture of what the future may be like for women across the country if the Supreme Court does not block this cruel law," Cecile Richards, president of Planned Parenthood Federation of America, said in a statement on Tuesday."

My reponse to all those poor, loose women who want to use abortion as birth control:
View attachment 99374

Takes a man penis to cause pregnancy, and all men who impregnate a women should have their dicks removed because they had sex without a condom. I think men should be the ones held responsible to impregnating a women.

"
by REUTERS

advertisement

View attachment 99374

Takes a man penis to cause pregnancy, and all men who impregnate a women should have their dicks removed because they had sex without a condom. I think men should be the ones held responsible to impregnating a women.

Both individuals need to be responsible, it takes two to tango

• Banned
"
by REUTERS

advertisement

View attachment 99374

Of course you do. You're a leftist female with no sense of personal responsibility.

"
by REUTERS

advertisement

View attachment 99374

Just thinking about you makes me want to have my dick removed.

"
by REUTERS

advertisement

View attachment 99374

Good because if you seen me you couldn't rape me. I've been married over 30 years and you wouldn't stand a chance against my 6'5" husband.

"
by REUTERS

advertisement

View attachment 99374

Good because if you seen me you couldn't rape me. I've been married over 30 years and you wouldn't stand a chance against my 6'5" husband.
If I seen you, I'd turn faggot. Like your husband.

Takes a man penis to cause pregnancy, and all men who impregnate a women should have their dicks removed because they had sex without a condom. I think men should be the ones held responsible to impregnating a women
Condoms break...if you are an unwed women and are sexually active and you are relying on a condom to prevent a pregnancy you are playing with fire. Use birth control pills with a condom and stop blaming the man. It's your body right?take care of it,,,

"
by REUTERS

advertisement

View attachment 99374

It takes two to tango unless it is rape...

Both the male and female hold their share of the creation of the unwanted child and to blame one side or the other is just beyond stupid, but you are welcome to do so.

"
by REUTERS

advertisement

View attachment 99374

Both individuals need to be responsible, it takes two to tango

Now that is funny because I also wrote it take two to tango!

( Scary as hell!!! )

I suspect the numbers are skewed.
Yeah....if it's part of the leftist agenda, you can guarantee the numbers are cooked.

Why because its supposedly such a Christian state and good Christians do not have sex outside of marriage and certainty would never get an abortion.
What?

Yes the numbers are too high for such an evangelical Christian state. Trump says he will leave it up to the states, so the poor women will have to have back street abortions and the wealthy will travel first class to a state that allows professional abortions.

I do wonder if these so called Godly men who denounce and unfund Planned Parenthood in their states, if they think God will bless their states more. I doubt it because these so called Godly men are all about money.
Fact:

Fewer and fewer abortion are being done on a year to year basis, why, because of education about VD's, and easier ability to get BC and condoms.

"
by REUTERS

advertisement

View attachment 99374

If I seen you, I'd turn faggot. Like your husband.

You probably are.

Forum List

Back