Independent voters are now leaning toward Democrats in the 2022 midterm elections: WSJ poll

Post a link that proves the MSM is not working with the Democrats and big tech to lie like rugs to the American people. It is a propaganda machine as big or bigger than the machine of organized fraud that stole the election in 2020 and with this kind of news are planning to steal the midterms.

Why are you challenging me to prove something if you're not willing to answer mine?

I see everything they themselves have fucked up. Good luck with that. They are going to have to cheat, and you know it.

They might as well cheat since if they win without cheating, you're still not going to accept it and you're still going to accuse them of cheating.

They might as well cheat since if they win without cheating, you're still not going to accept it and you're still going to accuse them of cheating.
That is the way they want it to be. They thought of that excuse for the next elections before they stole the 2020 election.

Last I checked, Biden’s approval was around 43 percent
Gas is down $1.50 a gallon
Inflation is subsiding

What are Republucans going to run on in November?
Inflation is not subsiding
California drivers can’t even charge their electric cars and their AC is being controlled at 78 F by the Govt
No plans for the electric Grid
Immigration out of control
Increased Crime; especially with no bail laws
Illegal drugs pouring into this Country ; especially FENTANYL
Yes , Dems have a LOT to run on 👍🚗

A few months ago Republicans had a sizable lead among independents. The Dobbs ruling and the Democrats making the election about Trump along with Republicans taking their bait has changed the trajectory. In fact, for the first time this year Democrats now lead on the Real Clear Politics generic ballot, albeit by a .01% margin.

and better news yet, almost every dead person who still votes is naturally going democrat all the way!!!!!!

I drive the 101 along the coast from Ventura to Santa Barbara daily for the last 4 years. Motorhomes and campers line the old highway. Many used to fly Trump flags. Don't see that much anymore. It's a good indicator of his lost popularity.

View attachment 691716

View attachment 691718
dreams are wonderful things, keep dreaming pilgrim...old Joe just got a fresh shipment of cash from china...let the good times roll

Inflation is not subsiding
California drivers can’t even charge their electric cars and their AC is being controlled at 78 F by the Govt
No plans for the electric Grid
Immigration out of control
Increased Crime; especially with no bail laws
Illegal drugs pouring into this Country ; especially FENTANYL
Yes , Dems have a LOT to run on 👍🚗

9 million new jobs under Biden
Wages up 5.5 percent
Democrats passing historic legislation
Democrats standing up for the Climate, healthcare, education, infrastructure

What are Republicans offering again?

9 million new jobs under Biden
Wages up 5.5 percent
Democrats passing historic legislation
Democrats standing up for the Climate, healthcare, education, infrastructure

What are Republicans offering again?
They are not new jobs. They are rehires.
Wages are way behind inflation.
Democratic policies are ruining this country.
Democrats are sending monies to Blue states to bail them out and calling it that.

43 is down from the 45 you were bragging about last time.

Gas is going back up after the holiday weekend.

Groceries still sky high

Rent has gone up for renters anywhere from $300.00 to $500.00 more a month. ( or more).

Daycare costs more

Wages stagnant

Crime at an all time high

What are Democrats going to run on?
It's like a rocket ship taking off....

1662483459213.png

Forum List

Back