Independent voters are now leaning toward Democrats in the 2022 midterm elections: WSJ poll

And hillary was going to win in a landslide :D

Astonishing that after six years you tards are still throwing out the old "Hillary 2016! All the polls said she'd win!" bullshit, especially when you consider you got your asses stomped the following two elections just like those "fake" polls said you would

After 60 years you leftists are still throwing out the old USS Liberty :D

I'm a leftist? It's amazing what I find out by myself on this forum.

And as far as the USS Liberty, I don't even know what the hell that is supposed to mean, but I'm sure it means something to you in some strange way.

A few months ago Republicans had a sizable lead among independents. The Dobbs ruling and the Democrats making the election about Trump along with Republicans taking their bait has changed the trajectory. In fact, for the first time this year Democrats now lead on the Real Clear Politics generic ballot, albeit by a .01% margin.

Guess they want more pain and destruction before they wise up.

And now your grandchildren are starving while being taught sexual perversions in kindergarten .

How's that working out?

Keep voting democrat! :laugh:
Your grandchildren are starving? Ask your kids to get off their asses and work and maybe the grandkids won't starve.

Just because their dad was a lazy good-for-nothing does not mean the kids have to be. :laugh:

After Election Day if the Democrats keep the House and gain in the Senate will you admit I was correct?

I have a funny feeling ( yes, my depends are full and it is your turn ) that Trump is a Trojan Horse and helping the Democrats or he is just nuts but either way he is costing the GOP the mid-term election!

Again, all elections are rigged unless your candidate win the election.

The fact is Trump is hurting the GOP but hey if you love a sinking ship they stay in and enjoy the ride to the bottom.

Nixon nor Bush II could do what Trump has done and give the Democrats another victory!
Meh, Biden and company on top of their self made disaster.

A few months ago Republicans had a sizable lead among independents. The Dobbs ruling and the Democrats making the election about Trump along with Republicans taking their bait has changed the trajectory. In fact, for the first time this year Democrats now lead on the Real Clear Politics generic ballot, albeit by a .01% margin.

Propaganda.

Forum List

Back