Non Democrats should treat elections like cheat monopoly.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
For those who grew up on video games not board games, cheat monopoly has the exact same rules as regular monopoly except that there's no penalty or stigma if you get caught cheating. Everyone just laughs and you keep trying to get away with it.

In other words the exact approach Dems took to the 2020 election.

I finally got it through my head that that's what they're doing. Also they ate not going to stop. They'll just keep cheating and keep denying the cheating.

We have to do the same. Playing fair while trying to get the Dems to play fair allows the cleverest and most ruthless cheaters to win.

I was going to wait until after 2022 to say this hoping they would be embarrassed by their excesses in cheating in 2020. But they've already gotten started and will be desperate to hang on to their majority.

Last edited:
For those who grew up on video games not board games, cheat monopoly has the exact same rules as regular monopoly except that there's no penalty or stigma if you get caught cheating.

In other words the exact approach Dems took to the 2020 election.

I finally got it through my head that that's what they're doing. Also they ate not going to stop. They'll just keep cheating and keep denying the cheating.

We have to do the same. Playing fair while trying to get the Dems to play fair allows the cleverest and most ruthless cheaters to win.

I was going to wait until after 2022 to say this hoping they would be embarrassed by their excesses in cheating in 2020. But they've already gotten started and will be desperate to hang on to their majority.
Nobody has proved there was cheating enough on either side to change the outcome, so the outcome stands.

Nobody has proved there was cheating enough on either side to change the outcome, so the outcome stands.
Right. That's how cheat Monopoly works.

Not to be confused with "Monopoly: Cheaters Edition" which was Parker Brothers miss-the-point attempt to cash in on the popularity of cheat Monopoly.

I hate that it has come to this, but the republic may not survive another "can't prove a thi-ing, nana nana naah!" Election year.

12% said they would never have voted for the pedohile incest lover if the FBI and social media conspired together

It was a GD fraud
Do you serve cheese with that whine?

Right. That's how cheat Monopoly works.

Not to be confused with "Monopoly: Cheaters Edition" which was Parker Brothers miss-the-point attempt to cash in on the popularity of cheat Monopoly.

I hate that it has come to this, but the republic may not survive another "can't prove a thi-ing, nana nana naah!" Election year.
I never played cheat Monopoly and have no interest in the game.

So, the FBI tampering with elections is fine - as long as we can't prove that it alone changed the results?
Has it been proven? Only in the papers, as far as I know. Maybe you should investigate or get Durham to indict and convict somebody.

But cheating at elections is a game you seem to love.
This is a thread supporting Cheat Monopoly in politics. I don't support that. You obviously support directly overthrowing elections if you cannot cheat to win after numerous recounts, and numerous court decisions at state and federal levels. You really ought to look in the mirror when you make statements like that.

Has it been proven?
That they tampered? Yes, they admitted it.

Only in the papers, as far as I know. Maybe you should investigate or get Durham to indict and convict somebody.

Nope, they said it was SOP.

But we are finding that censorship is indeed SOP.

{
"Clearly coordinate[d] to censor freedom of speech, but we're not done," Schmitt said, adding, "the Department of Justice is cowering behind executive privilege and has refused to turn over communications between the highest-ranking Biden Administration officials and social media companies."

In a joint statement between the two attorney generals, they confirmed that Meta disclosed at least 32 federal officials, including senior officials at the FDA, the U.S. Election Assistance Commission, and the White House, "have communicated with Meta about content moderation on its platforms, many of whom were not disclosed in response to Plaintiffs' interrogatories to Defendants."

YouTube admitted to 11 federal officials being a part of communications with the White House. }

You Nazis have said censorship is fine because they're private companies - but the Government was behind it all along.

But hey - as long as your Reich wins, right?

The 2AM swing was enough proof for me... its not like this is the first time the dems have been caught rigging an election.....

After a hard week of playing by the rules and being a good sport, cheat monopoly was a good break from that. Just a little no harm cheating for fun.

I understand why a Democrat would not be interested in cheat monopoly. It would be like asking a professional chef to spend a relaxing weekend barbecuing. Or like a really skilled pickpocket who works a 60 hour week. After picking all those pockets, there would be no fun in sneaking play money out of the bank during a monopoly game.

Hypothetical question, if we find out that the person who push for the search warrant on Trump's home had told a friend "I have a way to make sure Democrats don't lose seats in 2022 because I hate Republicans," would that mean that there was cheating in the 2022 election?

Forum List

Back