Increase in athlete deaths

Before any Trump supporters get too self-righteous here, know that he was the one who sped up the vaccine process and got vaccines for everyone to take before he left office.

Now many will say that he was misled or whatever, but it started with him.

I'm not even saying he should be responsible for what is going on now, since many were dying from Covid during that time, but to turn our back on data regarding the effects in a cult like fashion because we don't want to question anything anymore is downright scary.

Thanks for finally admitting you have no data to support your claim.

There is hope for you yet
You made no comment about why Europe had banned certain vaccines for young men

Perhaps only Europe can generate such data, or is free to do so.

You made no comment about why Europe had banned certain vaccines for young men

Perhaps only Europe can generate such data, or is free to do so.

One thing at a time. Why did the study you posted stop using data after 2004?

One thing at a time. Why did the study you posted stop using data after 2004?
With the intense pressure on corporate America and globally regarding the jab, it is not surprising it may be hard or impossible to get such data.

But if more and more athletes die live on TV, it will be hard to hide.

Thanks to Elon, we get a rare glimpse on the collusion between the state and corporate America.

The political pressure is intense to do the "right thing" for the Biden administration

Freedom is no more.

every occupation has its issues. An accountant can die due to stress in quarter 1 of any year. One who works in a warehouse can suffer a serious injury if a fork lift fails and the load crushes him/her. A salesman can suffer deep anxiety and or depression if his/her numbers dont meet the quota.

The difference between all of them and athletes? Nothing. They all chose their careers knowing the consequences.

Blows my mind how somehow, this incident is now a political incident....and just a matter of time where Trump will be blamed for it.

every occupation has its issues. An accountant can die due to stress in quarter 1 of any year. One who works in a warehouse can suffer a serious injury if a fork lift fails and the load crushes him/her. A salesman can suffer deep anxiety and or depression if his/her numbers dont meet the quota.

The difference between all of them and athletes? Nothing. They all chose their careers knowing the consequences.

Blows my mind how somehow, this incident is now a political incident....and just a matter of time where Trump will be blamed for it.
The Left cannot blame Trump for the jab because the jab has become part of their theology.

Imagine, something Trump started has become part of their theology

Hilarious!!

With the intense pressure on corporate America and globally regarding the jab, it is not surprising it may be hard or impossible to get such data.

But if more and more athletes die live on TV, it will be hard to hide.

Thanks to Elon, we get a rare glimpse on the collusion between the state and corporate America.

The political pressure is intense to do the "right thing" for the Biden administration

Freedom is no more.

All those words just to avoid answering the question.

it is now a political incident because people like the OP and Sue need these deaths so they can push their narrative that the vaccine are death in a needle.

I suspect each time they get one of these stories they are happy as a pig in shit

it is now a political incident because people like the OP and Sue need these deaths so they can push their narrative that the vaccine are death in a needle.

I suspect each time they get one of these stories they are happy as a pig in shit
Your steadfast refusal to question why so many young men are having heart attacks is ALSO motivated by politics -- in this case, your lockstep leftist conformity to the official state apparatus of the current ruling party.

Your steadfast refusal to question why so many young men are having heart attacks is ALSO motivated by politics -- in this case, your lockstep leftist conformity to the official state apparatus of the current ruling party.

When someone can finally provide some data that shows it is happening at a higher rate than it was in 2019 I will be happy to address it.

I'm sure the minions of the Tater administration are sitting down with the NFL as we speak to make sure the player's vaccine status is covered-up or at least for the NFL to play-down any mention of "the jab".

In turn marching orders will be given by the NFL to all teams and sports media outlets to do the same.

Very much like when a police officer believes he/she is forced to discharge his/her gun and the victim of the shot was black, it was racially motivated.

You see how it works?

Very much like when a police officer believes he/she is forced to discharge his/her gun and the victim of the shot was black, it was racially motivated.

You see how it works?

Yep, that is a good example.

Amazing how alike the two sides are.

I'm sure the minions of the Tater administration are sitting down with the NFL as we speak to make sure the player's vaccine status is covered-up or at least for the NFL to play-down any mention of "the jab".

In turn marching orders will be given by the NFL to all teams and sports media outlets to do the same.

Yep. That is the exact same thing they did when an NFL player died of a heart attack during a game back in 1971

Just relaying what the NFL announcers said during the break after the collapse. Good information is hard to obtain, especially from those on TV.

Perhaps there have been others, but perhaps you want to address why such deaths have increased over 4000%

Then again, knowing your political slant you don't want to talk about this, do you.

Learn to read

So much so that the monthly average number of deaths between January 2021 and April 2022 is 1,700% higher than the monthly average between 1966 and 2004
So now you acknowledge you lied in the OP.

Progress.

Before any Trump supporters get too self-righteous here, know that he was the one who sped up the vaccine process and got vaccines for everyone to take before he left office.
Too late..that train left the station in the OP. Why are you trying to distance yourself from the blob all of the sudden?

Forum List

Back