Inconvenient Facts from Indonesia - Ivermectin Works

On July 15, 2021, the Indonesian Food and Drug Monitoring Agency (BPOM) finally granted the Emergency Use Authorization for Ivermectin as the therapeutic drug to cure the Covid-19.

As my doctor says, she knows Ivermectin works, but the politicians of our Virginia government (D) will yank her license if she prescribes it.
View attachment 557859
And of course the swamp says Ivermectin played no role.
And we all know it’s because there’s little profit in it and how can we show Trump was right.

Well we all are animals and we need animal medications to cure us.

“A Jewish veterinarian will stick the needle! Terror countdown for the mandatory vaccine,” read the article, which also defined the vaccine as “poison.”

raw.gif

All the unvaccinated are presumably taking Ivermectin.

On July 15, 2021, the Indonesian Food and Drug Monitoring Agency (BPOM) finally granted the Emergency Use Authorization for Ivermectin as the therapeutic drug to cure the Covid-19.

As my doctor says, she knows Ivermectin works, but the politicians of our Virginia government (D) will yank her license if she prescribes it.
View attachment 557859
And we all know it’s because there’s little profit in it and how can we show Trump was right.

Ivermectin is designed to block replication. When taken early in an infection of COVID, it substantially reduces the viral load and allows the natural antibodies, in our systems, time to kill the infection without becoming overwhelmed and creating the cytokine storm... IT is this cytokine storm that causes the damage to the vital organs and the need for ventilators. They have known this for over a year and a half, but the democrats blocked this from being used. This action killed millions worldwide.

LOL Another lie filled story by the AP... False narratives and outright lies... We should charge the AP for crimes against humanity due to their outright lying about these medications...

Trump was also correct about

View attachment 557859

Trump was also correct about ivermectin. Using both as prophylaxis would have done it. No one told Trump that it had to be administered very early in the infection, within an hour or so, or as the virus was entering, from a 2000 Symposium study.

Should read ‘hydroxychloroquine.’ Currently, it’s not clear about ivermectin’s timing, so no doubt, prophylaxis.

Scientists are not about to risk their reputations with false science, especially during the VIII International Nidovirus Symposium in Philadelphia, 2000. For Trump’s HCQ/CQ, the reader-prisoner is directed to the USMB-posted study of Blau and Holmes, Human Coronavirus HCoV-229E Enters Susceptible Cells via the Endocytic Pathway.

HCQ/CQ/ivermectin would also stop alpaca coronavirus:

HCoV-229 spike sequence:
....TTATSCQLYYNLPAANVSVSRFN

Alpaca spike sequence:
....TTATSCQLYYNLPAANVSVSRFN

Trump was also correct about

Trump was also correct about ivermectin. Using both as prophylaxis would have done it. No one told Trump that it had to be administered very early in the infection, within an hour or so, or as the virus was entering, from a 2000 Symposium study.
My doctor did a lot of homework on ivermectin and was prescribing it with very successful results. None of her patients required hospitalization. Then our Demonrat Governor stepped in and said anyone prescribing it can have their license yanked.
Politics ordering my doctor what to do. If that isn’t fucked up nothing is.

“A Jewish veterinarian will stick the needle! Terror countdown for the mandatory vaccine,” read the article, which also defined the vaccine as “poison.”

View attachment 566644
I ingested engine coolant just now.
1639251345069.jpeg

My doctor did a lot of homework on ivermectin and was prescribing it with very successful results. None of her patients required hospitalization. Then our Demonrat Governor stepped in and said anyone prescribing it can have their license yanked.
Politics ordering my doctor what to do. If that isn’t fucked up nothing is.
They just recently fired a doctor for prescribing it.it’s cheap and the phamacutical company’s can’t profit from it so you treat patients with it,you get fired.my aunt had a severe case of it and I convinced her to not take the vaccine like nurses were telling her to after I had my doctor get a hold of her and prescribe it to her,she did not believe me the vaccine was dangerous until she heard it from my doctor,at that point she finally took me serious.

The vast majority of unvaccinated people (like the vast majority of vaccinated people) don't have Covid at all and are thus not taking anything for it.

You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back