Inconvenient Facts from Indonesia - Ivermectin Works

No evidence that the fall in COVID-19 cases in Indonesia is linked to the use of ivermectin

In summary, there is no evidence supporting the claim that ivermectin is behind the decline in COVID-19 cases in Indonesia. Reliable studies haven’t found evidence that ivermectin effectively treats COVID-19. In contrast, other factors such as restrictions, vaccination, and immunity from previous infections—which were also present in Indonesia at the same time as the ivermectin recommendation—have been shown to effectively limit the spread of the virus, and likely contributed to the drop in COVID-19 cases in Indonesia.

No evidence that the fall in COVID-19 cases in Indonesia is linked to the use of ivermectin

In summary, there is no evidence supporting the claim that ivermectin is behind the decline in COVID-19 cases in Indonesia. Reliable studies haven’t found evidence that ivermectin effectively treats COVID-19. In contrast, other factors such as restrictions, vaccination, and immunity from previous infections—which were also present in Indonesia at the same time as the ivermectin recommendation—have been shown to effectively limit the spread of the virus, and likely contributed to the drop in COVID-19 cases in Indonesia.

Of course not. Ignore your lying eyes. $$$$$$

so you made a statement that had nothing to do with the claim,,

Look at the fucking OP....the claim is that ivermectin was the cause of the decline in cases...if this thread is too complicated for you I am sure we can find a 5th grader to read it to you

Look at the fucking OP....the claim is that ivermectin was the cause of the decline in cases...if this thread is too complicated for you I am sure we can find a 5th grader to read it to you
that could also mean it reduced symptoms to the point the cases dropped because they didnt get sick,,

why are you so against peoples right to try something that you have to fear monger it??

that could also mean it reduced symptoms to the point the cases dropped because they didnt get sick,,

why are you so against peoples right to try something that you have to fear monger it??

I am not against anything but false information. You are not given ivermectin until you test positive and show symptoms...thus it is logically impossible for it to reduce actual cases

I am not against anything but false information. You are not given ivermectin until you test positive and show symptoms...thus it is logically impossible for it to reduce actual cases
The articles I’ve read about India and their use stated that the state gave everyone ivermectin for them to use as soon as they showed any symptoms. So while it wouldn’t reduce actual cases it could reduce the number of people getting tested and thus reported cases.

Yeah, right. If it had any efficacy against COVID, they would be shouting on the rooftops and touting the new and improved wonder paste.
It’s a pill and theres no money in it. If aspirin cured cancer you still couldn’t charge a lot for it. too many people can produce it.

Hey morons...you wanna take horse dewormer you go right ahead.

I'll just stand back and laugh

Hey morons...you wanna take horse dewormer you go right ahead.

I'll just stand back and laugh
And I take engine coolant at least 4 times a day too!
1635603959518.jpeg

Forum List

Back