Income inequality you say? Let's start with pro sports

[

The salaries cannot be passed on to the consumers by force. I think somewhere you are missing this critical fact in your rationale.

HAHAHA. You're the board laughing-stock, you affirmative-action loser. Tell us again how africans invented the cell phone 4000 years ago!! HAHAHA

[

The salaries cannot be passed on to the consumers by force. I think somewhere you are missing this critical fact in your rationale.

HAHAHA. You're the board laughing-stock, you affirmative-action loser. Tell us again how africans invented the cell phone 4000 years ago!! HAHAHA

I apologize for hurting your feelings but you cant really be that stupid can you? Come on and admit that a Black man making that much scrilla wounds your psyche.

It is non of you fucking business what another person makes in private business. .

HAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say. Salaries are passed on to the customer, so of course it's my business. THINK

I've said to my wife thousand of times spending a little at a time wastes more money than buying one expensive thing.
Point: the Real high salaries that Entertainers CEOs Sports Figures and business people receive is dwarfed by comparison to want is spent in the combined cost of all the takers on the government dole with the exception of Government direct employee's all others did not earn it ,just put there hands out and fools filled it.

Forum List

Back