Incivility from the Right to catch up with them

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” - Lyndon B. Johnson

Can I have a credible link on that?

Well, that's silly. YOU, being you, will simply deflect and say that the source isn't "credible."

Nevertheless, Google is your friend:
The quote is attributed to Lyndon Johnson by Ronald Kessler in his
book ?Inside the White House?.
Amazon.com: Inside the White House (9780671879198): Ronald Kessler: Books

On the amazon site you will see a reviewer writes ?Once, while on a
trip with two governors, Johnson reportedly made the following comment
in explaining why the civil rights bill was so important to him. He
said it was simple: ?I'll have them ******* voting Democratic for two
hundred years.? ?
Google Answers: FDR quote about negras voting democrat

here you have a whole gaggle of cons who are defending their pals for spitting on a man who walked with martin luther king.

This is who these people are.

You fools have no idea what the effect of this embrace of racism is going to do to the republican party.

You have the knife in your hand and you just keep on stabbing.

Rip, the republican party.

liar

Rep John Lewis is an American hero and icon. It amazes me how the Tea "Baggers" turn against him and openly call him a liar or even worse....A ******.

In 1964, Lewis coordinated SNCC's efforts for "Mississippi Freedom Summer," a campaign to register black voters across the South. The following year, Lewis led one of the most dramatic protests of the era. On March 7, 1965 -- a day that would become known as "Bloody Sunday" -- Lewis and fellow activist Hosea Williams led over 600 marchers across the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Alabama. At the end of the bridge, they were met by Alabama State Troopers, who ordered them to disperse. When the marchers stopped to pray, the police discharged tear gas and mounted troopers charged the demonstrators, beating them with night sticks. Lewis's skull was fractured, but he escaped across the bridge, to a church in Selma. Before he could be taken to the hospital, John Lewis appeared before the television cameras calling on President Johnson to intervene in Alabama.

Last edited:
let me make this clear YES

Ah, little miss liar: that's cute. but I wasn't asking you. You lie, as we all see on a daily basis, so your proclamation doesn't mean jack shit.

LeftFlinger has yet to answer.

As for you, truthdoesn'tmattertoyouatall, if you do wish to be emphatically held to that standard, then I am SURE you roundly condemn LBJ and Joe Biden and President Obama and Shrillary Clinton and Sen. Byrd and on and on and on for all of their well-documented spewings of bigoted rhetoric.

Link us up. I'd love to see how you condemned them, one and all. I'd just HATE to think that you stood by silently.

Otherwise, of course, by resort to the standard you just emphatically endorsed, you MUST be judged as guilty as each of them.

You claimed I lie, You must peove your claim or it will be proven that it is you who lie.

GO GET ONE LIE OF MINE

LOL!

Your username (as applied to you) is itself a lie, you asshole.

I have bumped into you on many threads.

Do you imagine I keep a sCRAPbook of the idiocy you spew dishonestly or just plain stupidly?

I have already exposed some of your lies in the past. If you are interested, go search through the collection of greatest hits.

So, doucheface, stop lying and start telling the truth.

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” - Lyndon B. Johnson

Can I have a credible link on that?

Well, that's silly. YOU, being you, will simply deflect and say that the source isn't "credible."

Nevertheless, Google is your friend:
Amazon.com: Inside the White House (9780671879198): Ronald Kessler: Books

hundred years.? ?
Google Answers: FDR quote about negras voting democrat

Thank you for answering my clarification.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0671879197/amzna9-1-20/ref=nosim/102-1386346-4868906?dev-t=D26XECQVNV6NDQ%26camp=2025%26link_code=xm2]Amazon.com: Inside the White House (9780671879198): Ronald Kessler: Books[/ame]

hundred years.? ?

Read the rest you fucking idiot
The quote is also mentioned on Page 6 of ?Can America Survive? by Ben
Stein, Phil DeMuth.
The search inside facility (?200 years?) will take you to the relevant page.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1401903339/amzna9-1-20/ref=nosim/102-1386346-4868906?dev-t=D26XECQVNV6NDQ%26camp=2025%26link_code=xm2]Amazon.com: Can America Survive? The Rage of the Left, the Truth, and What to Do About It (9781401903336): Ben Stein, Phil DeMuth: Books[/ame]

One blogger reports that the quote in the book is third-hand.

?To be fair, the Lyndon B. Johnson quote is third hand, reportedly
said by Johnson to two governors aboard Air Force One. The
circumstances are reported in Robert Kessler's book Inside the White
House.?
baldilocks: Puppet Master

Here you have a WHOLE gaggle of cons who are defending their pals for spitting on a man who walked with Martin luther King.

You fools have no idea what the effect of this embrace of racism is going to do to the Republican party.

Rip, The republican party.

"I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years." -- Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One -- Ronald Kessler's "Inside The White House"

Who is it that is lapping up third hand "quotes" by people with political axes tto grind?

If truth really does matter to you, you might want to research lyndon baines Johnson, who was a flaming racist who stole the civil rights bill from republicans because Americans were sick of racism.

Are blacks better off since the democrats have taken them under their wings or are they still slaves only to the government instead of plantation owners.

Ah, little miss liar: that's cute. but I wasn't asking you. You lie, as we all see on a daily basis, so your proclamation doesn't mean jack shit.

LeftFlinger has yet to answer.

As for you, truthdoesn'tmattertoyouatall, if you do wish to be emphatically held to that standard, then I am SURE you roundly condemn LBJ and Joe Biden and President Obama and Shrillary Clinton and Sen. Byrd and on and on and on for all of their well-documented spewings of bigoted rhetoric.

Link us up. I'd love to see how you condemned them, one and all. I'd just HATE to think that you stood by silently.

Otherwise, of course, by resort to the standard you just emphatically endorsed, you MUST be judged as guilty as each of them.

You claimed I lie, You must peove your claim or it will be proven that it is you who lie.

GO GET ONE LIE OF MINE

LOL!

Do you imagine I keep a sCRAPbook of the idiocy you spew dishonestly or just plain stupidly?

I have already exposed some of your lies in the past. If you are interested, go search through the collection of greatest hits.

Dear assmuncher, You made a claim and there is a slew of archived material here to prove I have lied. Now get to searching or wear the mantle of a fucking liar.

BTW THIRD HAND QUOTES????? really

Who is it that is lapping up third hand "quotes" by people with political axes tto grind?

If truth really does matter to you, you might want to research lyndon baines Johnson, who was a flaming racist who stole the civil rights bill from republicans because Americans were sick of racism.

Are blacks better off since the democrats have taken them under their wings or are they still slaves only to the government instead of plantation owners.

Black Americans are slave to NO ONE.

I hate Johnson for many things, he was an asshole.

I still do not find it OK to claim third hand quotes againt even him.

IF THE TRUTH MATTERS then even assholes should not be lied about right?

Here you have a WHOLE gaggle of cons who are defending their pals for spitting on a man who walked with Martin luther King.

You fools have no idea what the effect of this embrace of racism is going to do to the Republican party.

"I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years." -- Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One -- Ronald Kessler's "Inside The White House"

A third hand quote.

Let me directly quote Dick Cheney FUCK OFF.

lol, lbj stole it from republicans.

A third hand quote.

Let me directly quote Dick Cheney FUCK OFF.

Ohh Ohh Ohh

When will others on the Left rebuke you for your harsh rhetoric?

GO GET ONE LIE OF MINE

LOL!

Dear assmuncher, You made a claim and there is a slew of archived material here to prove I have lied. Now get to searching or wear the mantle of a fucking liar.

BTW THIRD HAND QUOTES????? really

Liar:

Stop gargling with the drippings from diseased twats for a moment, and do TRY to smarten up, even if only a little, you rag.

Let's go back to just a RECENT post of yours, you schmuck:

>>> http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ght-to-catch-up-with-them-11.html#post2132098 <<<

THERE, you CLAIMED the following:

In reality (as opposed to your lying words, you stain) there is not a whole gaggle of ANYbody defending anybody for spitting on anybody.

You MADE up that contention out of thin air because you are a skanked-out lying little twat.

Again, what you urgently NEED to do is to stop lying.

You are fucking compulsive at it, you partisan hack lying dope.

If you remain interested in OTHER examples of you being called-out on your own numerous lies, you lying scumsucker, go do your own searching.

Lying, lazy and skanky is no way to go through life, ya bitch. Straighten the fuck up. :thup:

Last edited:
Incivility between Congress members is far better than incivility towards the voting public. The in your face approach of the Democrats in passing this bill was very disrespectful.

Yes Stephanie....WORDS

******, BABY KILLER, FAGGOT

Those are the words that are defining your party

So far the only one using those words on this thread are YOU. Over and over again. You seem to love using them.

And the only ones using them in the media are liberals.

That's defining right there.

Yes, Ugly words aren't they. Makes you cringe, don't they

These are the actions of people who are representing the Tea Party movement. Until the Tea Party makes it known that they will not tollerate this type of behavior, they are complicit

This was the exchange and these are the words that crossed the line.

I know you people find absolutely nothing wrong with calling an American hero a ****** but it will kill your party.

Incivility between Congress members is far better than incivility towards the voting public. The in your face approach of the Democrats in passing this bill was very disrespectful.

Do you want to recall how the republicans acted in congress while the dems were in the majority?

So far the only one using those words on this thread are YOU. Over and over again. You seem to love using them.

These are the actions of people who are representing the Tea Party movement. Until the Tea Party makes it known that they will not tollerate this type of behavior, they are complicit

This was the exchange and these are the words that crossed the line.

I know you people find absolutely nothing wrong with calling an American hero a ****** but it will kill your party.

The voices in Lewis's head are his own fucking problem, Sweet Cheeks.

Maybe it was the ghost of LBJ speaking to him?

Yes Stephanie....WORDS

******, BABY KILLER, FAGGOT

Those are the words that are defining your party

Complicit the way no words of condemnation of terrorism have come from the Muslim community. And yet that's one of the hooks the right uses to further denigrate Muslims at large.

Odd how that hypocrisy gets lost on them.

Forum List

Back