Incivility from the Right to catch up with them

Yes, Ugly words aren't they. Makes you cringe, don't they

These are the actions of people who are representing the Tea Party movement. Until the Tea Party makes it known that they will not tollerate this type of behavior, they are complicit

This was the exchange and these are the words that crossed the line.

I know you people find absolutely nothing wrong with calling an American hero a ****** but it will kill your party.

The voices in Lewis's head are his own fucking problem, Sweet Cheeks.

Maybe it was the ghost of LBJ speaking to him?

Here you go folks, this is your party.

A complete denial that anything even happened.

Police records, eye witnesses and massive reporting on the icident and still just a flat denail that it occured.

You republicans are so screwed.

And still no one on the Left has rebuked TruthMatter for her harsh rhetoric and objectionale language to me a few posts ago.

Oh Allah, why are your people such a bunch of fucking cowards and panty wastes that they cannot find the backbone to tell TruthMatters to shut her fucking piehole?

Sounds like a hate crime. So where are the arrests? If the outrage is so great, the offense so grievous, we should act immediately right?

This was the exchange and these are the words that crossed the line.

I know you people find absolutely nothing wrong with calling an American hero a ****** but it will kill your party.

The voices in Lewis's head are his own fucking problem, Sweet Cheeks.

Maybe it was the ghost of LBJ speaking to him?

Here you go folks, this is your party.

A complete denial that anything even happened.

Police records, eye witnesses and massive reporting on the icident and still just a flat denail that it occured.

You republicans are so screwed.

Is a flat denail similar to a rounded head screw?

Does one get a flat denail when a liberal Democrat President of Shrieker applies the thumb-screws to a Member of the House to persuade them to vote "yes" on an unConstitutional piece of shit legislation?

The "icident" may have happened. But, it might not have. People sometimes hear things that weren't actually said (i.e., they mis-hear such things sometimes). Or, sometimes, they HEAR what they want to hear. and they WANT to protray their opposition as racists, so they confuse things (even unintentionally perhaps) in their own noggins.

What if the crowd didn't call Bawney Fwank a "faggot?" What if some irate American suggested that he was a MAGGOT? Possible?

Provide the proof or admit that you merely accept the publicized accounts because that's what YOU choose to accept.

Forum List

Back