Incitement to Violence: Maxine Waters Calls House Republicans "Domestic Terrorists"

Nope.

Wrong again:

We have these right-wing conservatives who are, you know, we have domestic terrorists in the House of Representatives.

In. The. House. Of. Representatives.

Again, why bother posting and looking like such a fool when it's so easy to disprove your BS?

You just come off looking pathetic.

Hope that's what you're going for, otherwise you're failing spectacularly.
That’s it? That’s what has you in meltdown mode?

I don’t know why anyone on the right is surprised by these lefty responses. Their whole game when bad news comes out about someone on their side is to deflect, downplay, and minimize the topic.

The right does it too. It’s politics. It’s the game in which we play, this should not be shocking to anyone, but should be expected.

She's already credited with inciting 1 political assassination attempt and the shooting of R-Steve Scalise.
How did she incite that dude? I mean, she's said some bad and divisive stuff, but that Buddy Hackett lookin' guy?

Yeah he did shoot at Congressional Republicans, that's bad. BECAUSE they were Republicans.
He was NOT Buddy Hackett.

"U.S. Capitol Police and other officers returned fire and killed Hogdkinson, an unemployed home inspector with a deep animus toward President Donald Trump and other Republicans."

This may piss those with TDS off, to which I say: "Fuck You". Your affliction is your own doing.

Last edited:
I don’t know why anyone on the right is surprised by these lefty responses. Their whole game when bad news comes out about someone on their side is to deflect, downplay, and minimize the topic.

The right does it too. It’s politics. It’s the game in which we play, this should not be shocking to anyone, but should be expected.

I hear you, but:

When was the last time a sitting member of Congress called other sitting members "Domestic Terrorists?"

I guess you could say McCain/Palin came close when they said Obama "pals around with terrorists."

But a) That was true! (Weather Underground) and b) they didn't actually call him a terrorist - which would explicitly mean he committed acts of terror against US citizens.

This is unprecedented. And leave it to a gem like Maxine Waters to shift the Overton window to this frightening, reckless point.

The adults are clearly back in charge.

Forum List

Back