Incitement to Violence: Maxine Waters Calls House Republicans "Domestic Terrorists"

I hear you, but:

When was the last time a sitting member of Congress called other sitting members "Domestic Terrorists?"

I guess you could say McCain/Palin came close when they said Obama "pals around with terrorists."

But a) That was true! (Weather Underground) and b) they didn't actually call him a terrorist - which would explicitly mean he committed acts of terror against US citizens.

This is unprecedented. And leave it to a gem like Maxine Waters to shift the Overton window to this frightening, reckless point.

The adults are clearly back in charge.
Oh, I’m not saying it’s not appalling, I’m just saying I’m not surprised at the lefts response to it. It’s politics. Just like when Biden cast 70 million people as a threat to the country, the left downplayed and minimized it.

How in the fuck is this not endangering the lives of elected representatives?

But this is A-OK, right Lefties? Cuz she's a strong black woman speaking her truth!

How about her gender and color don't matter - but her accusations of terrorism against her fellow citizens is not only false, but an actual true genuine threat to Democracy.

It's just unbelievable the barbaric affronts to the Republic that Dems are willing to overlook when the person committing them has the right letter next to their name.

She said this live on MSDNC:

We have these right-wing conservatives who are, you know, we have domestic terrorists in the House of Representatives. These people are extremists

Hey Maxine, why don't you get out of your six million dollar mansion (honestly secured on a Congressional salary of course!), and get outside and help your district that is absolutely falling apart.

In other words, do your fucking job and stop encouraging the very hatred, vitriol and division you claim to oppose.
I shared this a couple of years ago around here when the quislings who ocupy elected office, as well as their trustees out in the politcal wild of the www, first started strategically projecting the image that America was under seige by so-called domestic extremists.

They need that image in order to justify their ongoing assault on civil liberties across the board. They need that image to make it easier to just label anyone who doesn't agree with them, even elected representatives, as domestic terrorists on the idea of expelling them from Congress for the sole reason of disagreeing with their malfeasant shenanigans.

Here's what's going on...

It's probably the most relevant three minutes you'll hear on here.

Because they're not going to stop trying to project this specific image.

Waters is just the latest example.

Crenshaw pulled this same crap a few weks ago, as I recall.

Last edited:
Oh calm down and put your big boy pants on. She says “some Republicans” are domestic terrorists, and you are having a complete meltdown. :cuckoo:
How many times does she have to do something of this sort before you will admit that she incites violence.

She's already credited with inciting 1 political assassination attempt and the shooting of R-Steve Scalise.
she was behind that Scalise thing?

totally figures

I know some about that incident but didn't know this... probably because... well, you know.. this reminds me of something that's been bugging me for a long time... how news is only available to certain people whereas it should be accessible by all. OK, I do get some news but not as much as I'd like.

on 2nd thought... maybe I get too much as it is... sigh.. I don't know... I'm thinking out loud as they say...

I guess only God knows how much news is enough and how much is too much..

yeh, on 2nd thought... God doesn't seem to think I need to know.. half as much as I can now know..

Otay, God... If You tay to...

who can argue with the REAL Big Guy? lol

Jim Jordan and the rest of the Insurrection Caucus are terrorists who participated in the planning and execution of a violent coup attempt on January 6th

Yes, and I'm confident your intrepid FBI will be frog marching them in handcuffs any day now, along with the devious/dastardly worst most racist fascist dictator ever Orange Man the Great.

After all, it's kinda weird they haven't yet after two years, huh?

Oh....sorry....that's what a sane, rational person would have asked themselves at some point by now.

Obviously that doesn't apply in your case, forgive me.

she was behind that Scalise thing?

totally figures

I know some about that incident but didn't know this... probably because... well, you know.. this reminds me of something that's been bugging me for a long time... how news is only available to certain people whereas it should be accessible by all. OK, I do get some news but not as much as I'd like.

on 2nd thought... maybe I get too much as it is... sigh.. I don't know... I'm thinking out loud as they say...

I guess only God knows how much news is enough and how much is too much..

yeh, on 2nd thought... God doesn't seem to think I need to know.. half as much as I can now know..

Otay, God... If You tay to...

who can argue with the REAL Big Guy? lol

The damn thing is...after engaging in rhetoric so violent GOP HQs were burned, reps were being assaulted in public, one female candidate was attacked outside her office, and a political assassination attempt was incted against the GOP reps on a baseball field - R-Steve Scalise being shot...

DEMOCRATS HAVE NOT CHANGED ONE DAMN BIT, CONTINUING TO USE EXTREMELY VIOLENT RHETORIC, DIVISIVENESS, AND INCITING VIOLENCE.

Now they use Liberal extremist groups, Antifa, and BLM as their 'Brown Shirts'.

During Trump's Campaign it was proven Hillary Clinton's campaign paid thugs to attack, beat, and bloody Trump supporters AT TRUMP RALLIES.

1675101740980.png

Democrats DOXXED USSC Justices after the draft RvW brief was leaked. D-Schumer personally threatened USSC Justices and called for violence against them. He / Democrats once again incated a political assassination attempt, this time against the USSC Justices.

Because of the doxxing, calls for violence against the Justices, and Garland's/the DOJ's refusal to enforce existing laws intended to protect the Justices, threats against them and their families got so bad several Justices & their families had to be relocated.

Maxine Waters, Schumer, and others continued to call for violence, and since ladt June over 500 churches, women's centers, and pro-life center HQs have been attacked, vandalized, firebombed / burned, and / or destroyed...with only a small fraction of tbe 'domestic terrorists' brought to justice (Thanks to Garland- whistleblowers have testified Garland/the DOJ have been targeting Conservatives while protecting the liberat terrorists).

DEMOCRATS are the face of liberal extremist violence / domestic terrorism / extreme division in the US.

I shared this a couple of years ago around here when the quislings who ocupy elected office, as well as their trustees out in the politcal wild of the www, first started strategically projecting the image that America was under seige by so-called domestic extremists.

They need that image in order to justify their ongoing assault on civil liberties across the board. They need that image to make it easier to just label anyone who doesn't agree with them, even elected representatives, as domestic terrorists on the idea of expelling them from Congress for the sole reason of disagreeing with their malfeasant shenanigans.

Here's what's going on...

It's probably the most relevant three minutes you'll hear on here.

Because they're not going to stop trying to project this specific image.

Waters is just the latest example.

Crenshaw pulled this same crap a few weks ago, as I recall.

Massie is so cool; Check out his house and land video.

But this is A-OK, right Lefties? Cuz she's a strong black woman speaking her truth!

How about her gender and color don't matter - but her accusations of terrorism against her fellow citizens is not only false, but an actual true genuine threat to Democracy.

It's just unbelievable the barbaric affronts to the Republic that Dems are willing to overlook when the person committing them has the right letter next to their name.

We have these right-wing conservatives who are, you know, we have domestic terrorists in the House of Representatives. These people are extremists

Hey Maxine, why don't you get out of your six million dollar mansion (honestly secured on a Congressional salary of course!), and get outside and help your district that is absolutely falling apart.

In other words, do your fucking job and stop encouraging the very hatred, vitriol and division you claim to oppose.
There are ...

please don't lie about her words, unless of course you're on the side of the enemies within?

There are ...

please don't lie about her words, unless of course you're on the side of the enemies within?

What words did I lie about? Be specific.

And don't pull that "enemies within" Nazi binary groupthink BS with me.

Won't work, sunshine.

I used to say 'there is a special place in Hell for....' *certain people...

But there is no need fo any 'special place' in Hell. Eternal damnation, forever burning in a fiery pit where every second is as excruciating as the 1st second the hottest flames ever known hit your flesh and burn ... for all eternity.

All the money, all the riches, all the mansions, all the perks, all the power, and all the control for which their pursuit drove them all the days of their lives will be the regret, the anguish, the torment, the fuel that feeds the eternal flames of Hell that tortures them forever.

No 'special place in Hell' necessary.

I used to say 'there is a special place in Hell for....' *certain people...

But there is no need fo any 'special place' in Hell. Eternal damnation, forever burning in a fiery pit where every second is as excruciating as the 1st second the hottest flames ever known hit your flesh and burn ... for all eternity.

San Francisco?

How many times does she have to do something of this sort before you will admit that she incites violence.
What actual violence did she incite? It’s not like she has a bunch of armed looney bin followers champing at the bit because she said people need to protest.

She doesn’t live in her district. Out of touch.

What actual violence did she incite? It’s not like she has a bunch of armed looney bin followers champing at the bit because she said people need to protest.
Can you actually say that with a straight face after the way you have been calling for Trump's skin for saying "March peacefully and patriotically to the capitol"? LOL, you really should be more truthful to yourself.

Forum List

Back