Incels.

I thought I was pretty clear, I'm discussing the expectations of American women, with regards to mate selection. Have you seriously been confused on that?

I have no idea. I guess that would vary from "incel" to "incel". Why do you ask?

Really? Why not? You seem happy to judge me. But I'm not allowed to do the same with regards to women?

That would be a confirmation that the issue here seems to be, that MEN, especially WHITE MEN, having any valid interests, grievances, or complaints about society, especially women, is utterly TABOO.

And that answerers the question I asked in my OP.

I certainly hope that no one is forcing her to do that. WHy did you raise that? What is your point? How is that relevant to the discussion?

I don't think that I did imply that. I merely pointed out the contradiction in our society, between expectations and reality and how that does create a problem for a significant portion of men and women in finding what they want.

Nice snide remark.

Again, what we see here is hostility to the very idea that any group of straight MEN could have a valid complaint or issue, especially if it is somehow relating to women.

What we see here is that Men even having interests as MEN, or god forbid talking about those interests is TABOO, in our society.
Your complaints about women are based on the few women who shot you down and have nothing to do with women in general.

And as I said many times you are basically blaming all women for your lack of a love life when the real reason you don't have a love life is you.

And that life tip was not snide at all it happens to be the truth. If you want to attract a woman you have to be what she finds attractive. That can be anything and varies widely between different women.

FYI men are far more superficial than women when it comes to what they find attractive in the opposite sex.

Thatā€™s not a strawman. You just canā€™t refute what I said and you want to whine some more.

You can voice your incel issues all you like, but itā€™s not helping your cause. Itā€™s making you sound pathetic and whiny, which women arenā€™t attracted to.

My point stands.

Yes, it was a strawman. You misrepresented my position badly.

You are unable or unwilling to discuss this issue, honestly or seriously.

You are openly and extremely hostile to the very idea that any man or men, especially white straight men, could have any legitimate issues or grievances.

My OP asked why you lefties are so hostile to these people. And your words indicate that the issue is that in your world, it is TABOO for men, especially straight white men, to speak out against those with higher status, in this case women.

Thanks for your input. It was quite informative.

Your complaints about women are based on the few women who shot you down and have nothing to do with women in general.

ANd you continue to misrepresent my position and dismiss it. As I said.

And as I said many times you are basically blaming all women for your lack of a love life when the real reason you don't have a love life is you.

And more of the same.
And that life tip was not snide at all it happens to be the truth. If you want to attract a woman you have to be what she finds attractive. That can be anything and varies widely between different women.

No, it was clearly snide. You ignored my position about a social/political issue, and pretended it was a personal problem of mine and addressed it that way. It was actually quite a dick move.

FYI men are far more superficial than women when it comes to what they find attractive in the opposite sex.

Mm, and the man that told me I can't judge women, is again, happy to judge men.

Your post continues to support my conclusion. Lefties are hostile to "incels" because in their world view of intersectional identity politics, a lower status group, like straight white men,

cannot "judge" a higher status group, like "women". That is taboo.

We guys donā€™t even have to like the woman we want to have sex with so long as we find her sexually attractive and sheā€™s somewhat willing.

Yes, it was a strawman. You misrepresented my position badly.

You are unable or unwilling to discuss this issue, honestly or seriously.

You are openly and extremely hostile to the very idea that any man or men, especially white straight men, could have any legitimate issues or grievances.

My OP asked why you lefties are so hostile to these people. And your words indicate that the issue is that in your world, it is TABOO for men, especially straight white men, to speak out against those with higher status, in this case women.

Thanks for your input. It was quite informative.
No I didnā€™t misrepresent your position. You just want to whine because you canā€™t refute my point. The fact remains that there will always be women who make less money than you. Your excuse for being unable to attract women doesnā€™t work.

My point stands.

No I didnā€™t misrepresent your position. You just want to whine because you canā€™t refute my point. The fact remains that there will always be women who make less money than you. Your excuse for being unable to attract women doesnā€™t work.

My point stands.

Your point is a strawman. My point was the about the contradiction between a society that uses policy to ensure rough equality of income between men and women and women that want mates with more income then them.

And how that ensures failure for a significant portion of men and women.

You are unable or unwilling to address my actual point.

And you are a dick about it.

That behavior fits nicely with my conclusion that it is, in a lefty's worldview, TABOO for men, especially straight white men, to judge or voice any complaint about women.

Your point is a strawman. My point was the about the contradiction between a society that uses policy to ensure rough equality of income between men and women and women that want mates with more income then them.

And how that ensures failure for a significant portion of men and women.

You are unable or unwilling to address my actual point.

And you are a dick about it.

That behavior fits nicely with my conclusion that it is, in a lefty's worldview, TABOO for men, especially straight white men, to judge or voice any complaint about women.
Yea you said that already. And I already countered your argument by pointing out the fact that there will always be women who make less than you so this isnā€™t a valid excuse for your inability to attract women. You have yet to counter my point. You just want to whine and claim that itā€™s a strawman when it isnā€˜t. You probably donā€™t even know what that means.

My point stands.

Yea you said that already. And I already countered your argument by pointing out the fact that there will always be women who make less than you so this isnā€™t a valid excuse for your inability to attract women. You have yet to counter my point. You just want to whine and claim that itā€™s a strawman when it isnā€˜t. You probably donā€™t even know what that means.

My point stands.

I made a point about the actions of large populations. You insist on addressing it as though I was discussing a personal problem of mine. I'm not going to dignify that with a detailed response. YOu choose to play a silly game. You also in doing so, dodged the result of the issue I raised, ie the ensured failure for significant numbers of men and women.

Thus, you did not actually address my point, you addressed a strawman of your own devising.

But, in doing so, you demonstrated that, to you, it is taboo for men, especially straight white men to voice any complaint about their betters. In this case women.

Does that sound right to you?

I made a point about the actions of large populations. You insist on addressing it as though I was discussing a personal problem of mine. I'm not going to dignify that with a detailed response. YOu choose to play a silly game. You also in doing so, dodged the result of the issue I raised, ie the ensured failure for significant numbers of men and women.

Thus, you did not actually address my point, you addressed a strawman of your own devising.

But, in doing so, you demonstrated that, to you, it is taboo for men, especially straight white men to voice any complaint about their betters. In this case women.

In that large population, there will always be woman who make less money than you so you canā€™t use that as an excuse for your inability to attract a woman. You continue to ignore this point. The ā€œensured failure for significant numbers of men and womenā€ argument of yours has been thoroughly debunked, which is why you donā€™t want to address this.

Yes, Iā€™m referring to you as an incel because it has become abundantly clear that you are indeed an incel. Ignore it all you like, whine about it all you like (and Iā€™m certain you will continue whining about it A LOT), doesnā€™t matter.

My point stands.

The one guy I know, is fairly nice. Shorter, not great looking. Lived with his mother till she died of old age. Doing quite well for himself, but seems to have given up on women, long, long ago.

Also fairly liberal, politically speaking. Certainly not angry or violent.
Probably just a homosexual. A "confirmed bachelor" used to be the euphemism.

So, in your mind, an "incel" is defined not by not having sexual relations with women, but by posting
"violent and subversive...posts" online?
Yeah. I think that's pretty much what Incel does mean: a man who likes to murder women.

If that doesn't describe you, then you aren't an Incel.

ANd you continue to misrepresent my position and dismiss it. As I said.

And more of the same.

No, it was clearly snide. You ignored my position about a social/political issue, and pretended it was a personal problem of mine and addressed it that way. It was actually quite a dick move.

Mm, and the man that told me I can't judge women, is again, happy to judge men.

Your post continues to support my conclusion. Lefties are hostile to "incels" because in their world view of intersectional identity politics, a lower status group, like straight white men,

cannot "judge" a higher status group, like "women". That is taboo.
it happens to be a fact that men value looks more than women do.

Any book on psychology will say the same. Women care more about stability, dependability, and respect than men do.

And it has nothing to do with politics or the fact I am left handed. You need to realize you can't pigeonhole absolutely everyone into your little boxes.

And the quality of your interpersonal relationships are 100% dependent on YOU. You just want to piss and moan that life isn't "fair"

The problem is in your love life the women you've approached aren't a large population but you want to attribute the attitudes of the women who have shot you down to ALL women

In that large population, there will always be woman who make less money than you so you canā€™t use that as an excuse for your inability to attract a woman. You continue to ignore this point. The ā€œensured failure for significant numbers of men and womenā€ argument of yours has been thoroughly debunked, which is why you donā€™t want to address this.

No, there will not. Poor Men, are not making more than poor women. They are both poor. THis is not a matter of the woman looking at a man and being impressed because she is making 7.25 an hour and the man is making a cool 8 bucks an hour. In a society that ensures rough equality between men and women, men on average will NOT being making significantly more than their potential mates.

Your insistence of simplifying this down to an individual basis is just a way for you to miss the point.

Yes, Iā€™m referring to you as an incel because it has become abundantly clear that you are indeed an incel. Ignore it all you like, whine about it all you like (and Iā€™m certain you will continue whining about it A LOT), doesnā€™t matter.

My point stands.

Whatever.

My point stands. You clearly are unwilling or unable to discuss this issue at all, it seems, because the idea of Men, especially straight white men, speaking out against Women, is TABOO, in your world view.

The very thought of it, outrages you, and motivates you to action.

Yeah. I think that's pretty much what Incel does mean: a man who likes to murder women.

If that doesn't describe you, then you aren't an Incel.

Well, that escalated quickly.

Yeah, that is not the way that people are using the term. NOt at all.

Let me ask you a question that seems to be informative.

DO you think it is possible for a man, or a group of men, to be treated unfairly by women or society?

You clearly are unwilling or unable to discuss this issue at all, it seems, because the idea of Men, especially straight white men, speaking out against Women, is TABOO, in your world view.

The very thought of it, outrages you, and motivates you to action.
And you wonder why women donā€™t find you attractive.

It doesnā€™t outrage me. I think you incels are pathetic whining crybabies. You would have more success with women if you would simply stop whining about how unfair women are to you.

it happens to be a fact that men value looks more than women do.

Any book on psychology will say the same. Women care more about stability, dependability, and respect than men do.

Jesus Christ. It's like talking to a wall. I'm fine with you making a judgement on men. My point was that YOU had a problem with me judging women and then you judged men. As I specifically explained already.

That shows that either you are a complete hypocrite, OR in your world, there are different rules for men and women

Hence my conclusion.

And it has nothing to do with politics or the fact I am left handed. You need to realize you can't pigeonhole absolutely everyone into your little boxes.

Except there is a real difference between how lefties and others are responding. You lefties are the ones that are coming across as very hostile, not so much the others.

Different groups believe different things. Intersectional Identity Politics is a lefty belief system, and it explains your irrational behavior nicely.

And the quality of your interpersonal relationships are 100% dependent on YOU. You just want to piss and moan that life isn't "fair"

That is stupid. THe other side of any relationship bears some of the responsibility. Your claim is clearly wrong.

The problem is in your love life the women you've approached aren't a large population but you want to attribute the attitudes of the women who have shot you down to ALL women

Your fantasies about how I came to my conclusions are irrelevant.

Well, that escalated quickly.

Yeah, that is not the way that people are using the term. NOt at all.

Let me ask you a question that seems to be informative.

DO you think it is possible for a man, or a group of men, to be treated unfairly by women or society?
Escalated? I'm just discussing things here, not escalating.

Well, you may say that isn't the way people are using the term incel, but in all the news articles I read that include this term, it definitely means men who hate women and victimize them furiously. Usually killing them.

I don't know what you mean in your last sentence. If you mean women should give "incels" sex just because they want it even though they are murderous and obnoxious and awful, no, I don't agree with that!!!!!

Forum List

Back