Homosexual Groomers Expose themselves to Children in "Gay Pride Parade

If Homos are doing this behind closed doors, or at gay highway rest stops or bath houses, I don't have a problem with it.

But exposing themselves in the daytime to children- they should be tarred and feathered for this.

If Homos are doing this behind closed doors, or at gay highway rest stops or bath houses, I don't have a problem with it.

But exposing themselves in the daytime to children- they should be tarred and feathered for this.

I wonder if those pride parades should try to make a code of conduct.

Some conventions have codes of conduct that prohibit any revealing outfits or any pda that is offensive.

overt and blatant displays of bondage/BDSM may result in you being asked to leave public convention space. We ask that you keep attire reasonably inoffensive.

Use common sense in public areas. If you have to ask or think twice about doing it in public, take it to a private area. For example, kissing and holding hands, regardless of sexual orientation, are fine. Groping, tongue battles, and nudity, regardless of sexual orientation, are not.

When in public areas, attendees may not wear clothing or accessories which are overly revealing, inappropriate to the atmosphere of the convention, or likely to draw reasonable complaint or offense. This includes clothing or accessories that are fetish-related or restrict mobility, such as a leash attached to an otherwise acceptable collar

Will ANY Biden voter here condemn this?

Where the hell are the police not arresting these sickos for public indecency and corrupting the morals of minors?!

Why do gays have to polarize their freedoms by deliberately offending everyone they can and rubbing it in their face? Then have people like WinterBorn DEFEND this crap claiming it is just US and our puritanical narrow-mindedness? I guess riding naked in front of little kids was part of his family's "morality?"

If you wanna see a Democrat run like a fat kid chasingan ice cream truck, tell one you know where some young kids are that want to learn about gay sex.

Will ANY Biden voter here condemn this?

Folks got away with the naked cycling thing at the Fremont Parade, also in Seattle, because they were painted, and most of them artfully so. Even my prudish little Japanese mother-in-law enjoyed the painted cyclists, but she started getting uncomfortable with it when a couple of people just marched naked one year. She decided then that the parade wasn't so interesting.

This is now people making a statement, and the statement is FUCK YOU. Just another reason I wouldn't cry if Seattle got nuked.

Where the hell are the police not arresting these sickos for public indecency and corrupting the morals of minors?!

Why do gays have to polarize their freedoms by deliberately offending everyone they can and rubbing it in their face? Then have people like WinterBorn DEFEND this crap claiming it is just US and our puritanical narrow-mindedness? I guess riding naked in front of little kids was part of his family's "morality?"
If you or I walked naked down the street in Downtown Seattle..................................................................

Well.

It's not about equality. It's about rights that they get, that we don't get, and FUCK YOU.

Sick, narcissistic children.

Last edited:

Since this is Seattle, there's a good chance the naked twinks on bikes were the police.

Toleration was never the end game. Now they demand celebration & participation in their perversions.
Say no to that & you are labeled as a "phobe" or hater.
They need to go back to the closet where what they do isn't our business

Mac is putting on next years Gay Bike Parade:

macsdildobike.gif

I wonder if those pride parades should try to make a code of conduct.

Some conventions have codes of conduct that prohibit any revealing outfits or any pda that is offensive.
That would defeat the purpose of the pride parade, would it not?

Then they would have to have some kind of a beyond pride parade to do all that offensive stuff.

That would defeat the purpose of the pride parade, would it not?

Then they would have to have some kind of a beyond pride parade to do all that offensive stuff.
This is not pride. This is WE GET TO BE FUCKING CLOWNS BECAUSE WE ARE GAY AND YOU FUCKING MORONS MUST FEEL GUILTY BECAUSE WE ARE VICTIMS.

Since this is Seattle, there's a good chance the naked twinks on bikes were the police.
Where is a good pea-shooter when you need one? Where is the federal decency laws?

Toleration was never the end game. Now they demand celebration & participation in their perversions.
Sick fucks, all they are doing is giving substance back to all the negative feelings against homosexuality they've fought to dispel for the last century all over again. #WinterBorn

Say no to that & you are labeled as a "phobe" or hater.
Not in my book, my father's book, HIS father's book, and on back for thousands of years. This AIN'T "progress." It is simple moral decay.

If you read the articles, the police say there is nothing they can do unless someone files a complaint saying they felt "threatened." Times have changed, especially under liberal rule.

Where is a good pea-shooter when you need one? Where is the federal decency laws?

Sick fucks, all they are doing is giving substance back to all the negative feelings against homosexuality they've fought to dispel for the last century all over again. #WinterBorn

Not in my book, my father's book, HIS father's book, and on back for thousands of years. This AIN'T "progress." It is simple moral decay.
They've always been "sick fucks." They just feel bolder to be themselves now. They have a degenerate culture on their side now

If you read the articles, the police say there is nothing they can do unless someone files a complaint saying they felt "threatened." Times have changed, especially under liberal rule.
God, it feels good to have left the leftist shitholes behind and to be living in a sweet, quiet, safe little podunk town!

Forum List

Back