Incels.

No. A poor man can always find a woman poorer than himself.

You canā€™t refute this so you try to change it to a strawman.

My point stands.

A poor woman wants a man of higher socio-economic status, so that the man can provide.

Another poor income is not what they want.

Ditto middle class.

DItto upper class, (though it gets kind of abstract here)

Your pretense of not getting this, is sad.

Escalated? I'm just discussing things here, not escalating.

Well, you may say that isn't the way people are using the term incel, but in all the news articles I read that include this term, it definitely means men who hate women and victimize them furiously. Usually killing them.

I don't know what you mean in your last sentence. If you mean women should give "incels" sex just because they want it even though they are murderous and obnoxious and awful, no, I don't agree with that!!!!!

Thanks. I think we have enough from you with that. You are just another lefty who is deeply hostile to the very idea that a group of men, especially white men, would dare speak out against their betters, specifically women.

It is TABOO, by the lens of intersectional identity politics.

A poor woman wants a man of higher socio-economic status, so that the man can provide.

Ditto middle class.

Women want a man who has a good career, makes a lot of money, and is of as high or higher social status because women are not damn fools.

Most incels arenā€™t violent. Theyā€™re just whiny crybabies who think itā€™s unfair that they canā€™t land a super-model girlfriend.

This makes them lash out at all women, which repels even more women.

I keep telling them that they would have more success with women if they would stop whining about how unfair women are to them.

Women want a man who has a good career, makes a lot of money, and is of as high or higher social status because women are not damn fools.

Don't tell me, tell XponentialChaos He doesn't understand that. He thinks that thinking that makes you a bad person.

Thanks. I think we have enough from you with that. You are just another lefty who is deeply hostile to the very idea that a group of men, especially white men, would dare speak out against their betters, specifically women.

It is TABOO, by the lens of intersectional identity politics.
Me as a lefty. I see leftists falling over in shock all around the forum --------

"Intersectional identity politics." I have NO IDEA what that means, and since I very much don't want to know, right, that's enough from me on this thread!

Ditto middle class.

Of course I get it. A more stable financial situation is more desirable than a less stable financial situation.

What you donā€™t seem to get is that ā€œmore stableā€ can be anything as there are always people less fortunate than you.

An ugly dude with a minimum wage job at McDonaldā€™s might not have an easy time picking up a super model living in Beverly Hills. But that same ugly dude with the minimum wage job will look very stable to a homeless woman going through a difficult time.

Your problem is that your standards are too high. Women donā€™t owe you anything.

Don't tell me, tell XponentialChaos He doesn't understand that. He thinks that thinking that makes you a bad person.
Thatā€™s a lie. I didnā€™t say that.

Of course women are attracted to social status, career aspirations, and financial stability. Thatā€™s desirable for most people.

Of course I get it. A more stable financial situation is more desirable than a less stable financial situation.

What you donā€™t seem to get is that ā€œmore stableā€ can be anything as there are always people less fortunate than you.

An ugly dude with a minimum wage job at McDonaldā€™s might not have an easy time picking up a super model living in Beverly Hills. But that same ugly dude with the minimum wage job will look very stable to a homeless woman going through a difficult time.

Your problem is that your standards are too high. Women donā€™t owe you anything.

Yes, what an excellent piece of advice to young men of limited means, go after homeless women, to be the mother of your children....

You are playing silly games to avoid addressing a valid issue.

And you have made it clear why. YOu consider men beneath women and that it is taboo for any of them to voice any criticism of women.

Most incels arenā€™t violent. Theyā€™re just whiny crybabies who think itā€™s unfair that they canā€™t land a super-model girlfriend.

This makes them lash out at all women, which repels even more women.

I keep telling them that they would have more success with women if they would stop whining about how unfair women are to them.
Where do you come by your intimate knowledge of incel behavior and how do you know that they are?

Thatā€™s a lie. I didnā€™t say that.

Of course women are attracted to social status, career aspirations, and financial stability. Thatā€™s desirable for most people.

But when I said it, and presented as a complaint from men, suddenly it becomes taboo.

You know it is true, but you cannot....deal with it, in taht context, it is heresy.

Your ability to deal with challenges to your beliefs, is sort of like ICE, brittle and weak.

Yes, what an excellent piece of advice to young men of limited means, go after homeless women, to be the mother of your children....
Youā€™re the one whining about women wanting to go after someone with more stable financial means. If thatā€™s true, then your standards are too high.

But clearly the bigger issue is that youā€™re whining about women being unfair to you and it isnā€™t attractive to women.

But when I said it, and presented as a complaint from men, suddenly it becomes taboo.

You know it is true, but you cannot....deal with it, in taht context, it is heresy.

Your ability to deal with challenges to your beliefs, is sort of like ICE, brittle and weak.
You lied.

And you keep saying that itā€™s taboo yet I keep discussing it with you.

Clearly you just want to whine. A very common trait among you incels.

Youā€™re the one whining about women wanting to go after someone with more stable financial means. If thatā€™s true, then your standards are too high.

But clearly the bigger issue is that youā€™re whining about women being unfair to you and it isnā€™t attractive to women.

No, clearly you just don't give a damn about any complaints men, especially straight white men might have, especially if they might be against women.

You lied.

And you keep saying that itā€™s taboo yet I keep discussing it with you.

Clearly you just want to whine. A very common trait among you incels.

The vast majority of you "discussing it" is you employing one of many logical fallacies to avoid discussing it.

Your resistance and hostility is the answer I was looking for. For you and people like you, any complaint from men, especially straight white men, especially against women, is taboo.

No, clearly you just don't give a damn about any complaints men, especially straight white men might have, especially if they might be against women.
Also true. Youā€˜re just whining that you donā€™t attract the women you like.

The vast majority of you "discussing it" is you employing one of many logical fallacies to avoid discussing it.

Your resistance and hostility is the answer I was looking for. For you and people like you, any complaint from men, especially straight white men, especially against women, is taboo.
Nah. You just donā€™t want to address anything I said so you whine that Iā€™m using logical fallacies when I havenā€™t.

My point stands.

Forum List

Back