Incels.

Also true. Youā€˜re just whining that you donā€™t attract the women you like.

So you admit it. That you don't give a damn about any complaints men, especially straight white men might have, especially if they might be against women.

Is that because you think they have no right to expect.... any consideration, or because you don't think that anything they say could be...true?

Your personal attack on me again, is noted, as an indicator how... ugly your feelings about this is.

Nah. You just donā€™t want to address anything I said so you whine that Iā€™m using logical fallacies when I havenā€™t.

My point stands.

I thought I addressed everything you said, except for the retarded shit where you tried to pretend this was an individual personal matter.

What actual point did you make, that I did not address? Or is this just some shit talk from you now?

I thought I addressed everything you said, except for the retarded shit where you tried to pretend this was an individual personal matter.

What actual point did you make, that I did not address? Or is this just some shit talk from you now?
Of course itā€™s an individual personal matter. Any incel can find a girl regardless of how poor he is.

Thatā€™s what you wonā€™t address.

Correct. Your stupid complaints are stupid complaints.

Don't play games X. Any and all complaints by straight white males, are "stupid" to you, because you are a bigot against them.

That is what this hatred of incels is about. Leftists identify them, emotionally, as "straight white men" who have no right to any consideration.

Of course itā€™s an individual personal matter. Any incel can find a girl regardless of how poor he is.

Thatā€™s what you wonā€™t address.

This is a political discussion forum. Talking about the behavior of groups and the issues they cause is valid. That you pretend it is not, and should be reduced to an individual level, is you dodging the topic.

LIke I said, I addressed all of your points, such as they were. The retarded shit, I disregarded as retarded shit.

Don't play games X. Any and all complaints by straight white males, are "stupid" to you, because you are a bigot against them.
No, theyā€™re stupid complaints because youā€™re not entitled to beautiful women and because beautiful women donā€™t owe you an apology for not finding you attractive.

This is a political discussion forum. Talking about the behavior of groups and the issues they cause is valid. That you pretend it is not, and should be reduced to an individual level, is you dodging the topic.

LIke I said, I addressed all of your points, such as they were. The retarded shit, I disregarded as retarded shit.
The behavior of that group comes down to the behavior of individuals. And the fact remains that any individual man can meet a woman regardless of how poor he is.

My point stands.

No, theyā€™re stupid complaints because youā€™re not entitled to beautiful women and because beautiful women donā€™t owe you an apology for not finding you attractive.

And now you make up even more shit, thus demonstrating the irrational hatred of which I was discussing.

Thanks.

The behavior of that group comes down to the behavior of individuals. And the fact remains that any individual man can meet a woman regardless of how poor he is.

My point stands.

Except in real life, that doesn't happen. That you think it does, or should, is irrelevant to the facts.

And all you are doing it making excuses to disregard the interests and complaints of people, that you don't give a fuck about.

Yet you canā€™t refute anything I said.

My point stands.

I don't need to refute your strawman. The fact that you made up a strawman and were such a dick about it, supports my conclusion about your hate filled motive for being so....anti-incel.

Except in real life, that doesn't happen. That you think it does, or should, is irrelevant to the facts.
It doesnā€™t happen because you guys think youā€™re entitled to super models. Completely irrational. Thatā€™s your problem.

The fact remains that any individual man can meet a woman regardless of how poor he is.

My point stands.

I don't need to refute your strawman. The fact that you made up a strawman and were such a dick about it, supports my conclusion about your hate filled motive for being so....anti-incel.
It wasnā€™t a strawman. You just canā€™t refute what I said and you want to whine. Very typical of incels.

My point stands.

It doesnā€™t happen because you guys think youā€™re entitled to super models. Completely irrational. Thatā€™s your problem.

The fact remains that any individual man can meet a woman regardless of how poor he is.

My point stands.

Your point is retarded shit you made up, that has nothhing to do with anything.

Your hate has made you senseless.

Your point is retarded shit you made up, that has nothhing to do with anything.

Your hate has made you senseless.
Nah, you guys are just stupid for thinking youā€™re entitled to super models. Iā€™m just describing reality.

My point stands.

Nah, you guys are just stupid for thinking youā€™re entitled to super models. Iā€™m just describing reality.

My point stands.

Your point is just shit you said that has nothing to do with anything I said.

So, that's you being an asshole.

Forum List

Back