Incels.

It’s not the system’s fault that women find you unattractive.

Women are not obligated to find you attractive for making less money.

Your inability to get a girlfriend isn’t an “issue“. It’s just you whining. You would have more success if you stopped complaining and lowered your standards.

But it is "the system" that strives for equality of opportunity for men and women, while men are expected to make more than their potential mates.

That's a problem. It is a disconnect between expectations and reality. It reduces the number of possible successful matches, significantly.

And that is ONE, easily seen flaw. There could easily be more.

Why are you afraid to discuss this issue? Why are you so hostile to men in general and me in particular, simply for bringing the issue up? it seems an odd thing to be offended by. HOw in the world would you be emotionally invested in seeing other men fail and suffer? Or is it the women who can't find what they want, that provides your life with much needed meaning?

But it is "the system" that strives for equality of opportunity for men and women, while men are expected to make more than their potential mates.

That's a problem. It is a disconnect between expectations and reality. It reduces the number of possible successful matches, significantly.

And that is ONE, easily seen flaw. There could easily be more.

Why are you afraid to discuss this issue? Why are you so hostile to men in general and me in particular, simply for bringing the issue up? it seems an odd thing to be offended by. HOw in the world would you be emotionally invested in seeing other men fail and suffer? Or is it the women who can't find what they want, that provides your life with much needed meaning?
The ”system” strives for equality, but it hasn’t reached equality. So that complaint isn’t going to work anyway. And even if equality was achieved, women have choices just like men do. They’re going to go after the best they can find, just like you will.

I am discussing this. You’re just a defensive incel.

The ”system” strives for equality, but it hasn’t reached equality. So that complaint isn’t going to work anyway. And even if equality was achieved, women have choices just like men do. They’re going to go after the best they can find, just like you will.

I am discussing this. You’re just a defensive incel.

If women, generally speaking are looking for potential mates that make significantly more than them, and generally speaking men make equal to them, then the system is flawed and failing people.

Discussing that failure, is a valid issue. YOur hostility is not reasonable. Sure, you are discussing it. You started out dismissing it, and I had to point blank shove an example in your face, and in every post you dismiss all concerns or reasoned arguments and attack me personally.

Very constructive of you. We will obviously reach some form of Enlightenment in a post or two.

If women, generally speaking are looking for potential mates that make significantly more than them, and generally speaking men make equal to them, then the system is flawed and failing people.
Luckily for you, that’s not the case anyway.

Also, there will always be women out there who make less than you.

Maybe you should just stop whining about being an incel. Women don’t like whiners.

Luckily for you, that’s not the case anyway.

Also, there will always be women out there who make less than you.

Maybe you should just stop whining about being an incel. Women don’t like whiners.

Except it is the case. YOung men and women are very close in income. The differences only start to show up, AFTER women start having families and focusing more on that.

So, right there, the system is set up to fail a significant portion of men and women. That is a valid issue.

And that is just one example issue.

I like also that I pointed out that you are "discussing" the issue, in that in every post you dismiss all reasoned arguments and then personally attack me,

and then you airily and erroneously dismiss my point and then attack me personally.

Except it is the case. YOung men and women are very close in income. The differences only start to show up, AFTER women start having families and focusing more on that.

So, right there, the system is set up to fail a significant portion of men and women. That is a valid issue.

And that is just one example issue.

I like also that I pointed out that you are "discussing" the issue, in that in every post you dismiss all reasoned arguments and then personally attack me,

and then you airily and erroneously dismiss my point and then attack me personally.
There will always be women who have less money than you. My point stands.

You‘re just a whiny incel, which is something that women don’t find attractive.

There will always be women who have less money than you. My point stands.

You‘re just a whiny incel, which is something that women don’t find attractive.

You are purposefully trying to make the issue personal to distract from my true point, that in this specific example society or "the system" is being "unfair" to men, something that your position is, cannot happen.

You are also, trying hard to bury the fact that this is only one obvious example of a valid issue(s) that men might have to complain about or want to discuss.

You being an unpleasant person, doesn't change any of that. Your unsupported and emotional denials, do not challenge the obvious truth of my posts.

It is common among those on the left to think that a personal attack is a valid substitute for a reasoned logical argument.

They are very wrong.

You are purposefully trying to make the issue personal to distract from my true point, that in this specific example society or "the system" is being "unfair" to men, something that your position is, cannot happen.

You are also, trying hard to bury the fact that this is only one obvious example of a valid issue(s) that men might have to complain about or want to discuss.

You being an unpleasant person, doesn't change any of that. Your unsupported and emotional denials, do not challenge the obvious truth of my posts.

It is common among those on the left to think that a personal attack is a valid substitute for a reasoned logical argument.

They are very wrong.
I've already addressed your point. There will always be women who have less money than you. You don't want to address my point. You just want to whine about how unfair women are to you.

My point stands.

I've already addressed your point. There will always be women who have less money than you. You don't want to address my point. You just want to whine about how unfair women are to you.

My point stands.

My point was clearly NOT a personal concern about finding a mate for myself. That was you employing some quite distasteful tactics to avoid addressing my point.

Clearly because you could not think of any sane sounding way to challenge my actual point.

I imagine that you were still smarting from when you clearly made your position, ie that it was impossible for society or women, generally speaking, to be unfair to men or a group of men.

That was a really bad looking position your emotional hostility led you into.

And still, that is really all you have. Dishonest and distasteful tactics to avoid addressing the actual issue.

Any how, more and more we are seeing that for some reason, discussing the interests of men, especially lower statues men, is somehow TABOO, in our society.

That is a serious problem, in of itself.

My point was clearly NOT a personal concern about finding a mate for myself. That was you employing some quite distasteful tactics to avoid addressing my point.

Clearly because you could not think of any sane sounding way to challenge my actual point.

I imagine that you were still smarting from when you clearly made your position, ie that it was impossible for society or women, generally speaking, to be unfair to men or a group of men.

That was a really bad looking position your emotional hostility led you into.

And still, that is really all you have. Dishonest and distasteful tactics to avoid addressing the actual issue.

Any how, more and more we are seeing that for some reason, discussing the interests of men, especially lower statues men, is somehow TABOO, in our society.

That is a serious problem, in of itself.
I stand by what I said. Women are not obligated to find you attractive for making less money than them.

You have yet to address this and it’s perfectly clear that you just want to whine. You want to whine about women not finding you attractive and you want to whine about how I respond to you. Whine, whine, whine. That’s not something women like.

You can whine all you like. My point still stands and women don’t owe you an apology. Sucks for you huh?

Discussing a group as a group, does NOT imply that they are "in cahoots". You seem desperate to avoid answer simple questions.

I see that you are constantly asserting your position. I note that you did try to support it by creating a strawman and attacking that strawman.

Interesting. You admit that "people" get treated unfairly all the time.

lol. Your constant attempt to derail the thread by making it a personal...attack? has already been noted and dismissed. The question is, why are you so afraid of this discussion?

Do you think it is reasonable for women to want a partner that makes more money than them?
You insist on including entire groups of people when in all reality it was just a few individual women who wouldn't have sex with you

And who ever told you life was "fair"? And why would you believe that anyway?

And if a woman wants a man that makes more money than her then it is reasonable for her.

Do you think it's reasonable for a man to expect sex from every woman her meets?

I stand by what I said. Women are not obligated to find you attractive for making less money than them.

You have yet to address this and it’s perfectly clear that you just want to whine. You want to whine about women not finding you attractive and you want to whine about how I respond to you. Whine, whine, whine. That’s not something women like.

You can whine all you like. My point still stands and women don’t owe you an apology. Sucks for you huh?

That is a nice strawman.

But back to the real discussion. Yes, it is becoming clear that any discussion of any grievance men might have, is TABOO.

This makes sense in the context of Intersectional Identity Politics. How can anyone of a lower status, ie straight males, god forbid straight white males, dare to voice an issue with some group of higher status?

You insist on including entire groups of people when in all reality it was just a few individual women who wouldn't have sex with you

Let's see, playing dumb to avoid real point, and strawman. YOu continue to be unwilling or unable to discuss any actual issues relating to the topic.

And who ever told you life was "fair"? And why would you believe that anyway?

No one told me that. This is of course, simply another dismissal from you of the issue. Again we see that any discussion of any issues men as a group might have, god forbid WHITE men might have, is simply TABOO.

And if a woman wants a man that makes more money than her then it is reasonable for her.

Perhaps. My point stands. If women in general want that, and society is set up to achieve equality of income for men and women, we have a conflict between expectations and reality. That is a problem.

Do you think it's reasonable for a man to expect sex from every woman her meets?

That is a nice strawman. I can see that you are proud of it. I respectfully decline your offer of joining you in playing with it.

Let's see, playing dumb to avoid real point, and strawman. YOu continue to be unwilling or unable to discuss any actual issues relating to the topic.

No one told me that. This is of course, simply another dismissal from you of the issue. Again we see that any discussion of any issues men as a group might have, god forbid WHITE men might have, is simply TABOO.

Perhaps. My point stands. If women in general want that, and society is set up to achieve equality of income for men and women, we have a conflict between expectations and reality. That is a problem.

That is a nice strawman. I can see that you are proud of it. I respectfully decline your offer of joining you in playing with it.
There you go again "women in general" shows that you are using an extremely broad brush.

In fact more women than ever are actually the bread winner in families.

Income alone is not the reason why "incels" can't get laid.

There you go again "women in general" shows that you are using an extremely broad brush.

I am speaking of the actions of a large group of people and the results of those actions. That is a valid thing to do, on a political discussion forum. Would you not agree?

In fact more women than ever are actually the bread winner in families.

Yes. But is that what they want(ed)? And that that is the end result does not mean that the expectation was not there during the looking for a mate phase. AND, that raises other questions about the consequences of that, that are off topic.

Income alone is not the reason why "incels" can't get laid.

I thought that went without saying. I mean, clearly something as big and complex as how all women in this country, pick their mates, is not limited to one factor.

I mean, really? Seriously? You thought that needed to be said?

Last edited:
I am speaking of the actions of a large group of people and the results of those actions. That is a valid thing to do, on a political discussion forum. Would you not agree?

Yes. But is that what they want(ed)? And that that is the end result does not mean that the expectation was not there during the looking for a mate phase. AND, that raises other questions about the consequences of that, that are off topic.

I thought that went without saying. I mean, clearly something as big and complex as how all women in this country, pick their mates, is not limited to one factor.

I mean, really? Seriously? You thought that needed to be said?
How large a group?

Just how many women do you think have shot down a single "incel"?

What each individual women wants is not for you to decide or judge. I have to work under the premise that everything people do is of their own free will. So if a woman pursues a high paying job then that is what she wanted to pursue.

And why are you implying that what a woman wants in a man is somehow unfair to these "incels"?

Pro Life Tip

If you want to attract a woman then you have to actually be the things she wants you to be.

How large a group?

I thought I was pretty clear, I'm discussing the expectations of American women, with regards to mate selection. Have you seriously been confused on that?

Just how many women do you think have shot down a single "incel"?

I have no idea. I guess that would vary from "incel" to "incel". Why do you ask?

What each individual women wants is not for you to decide or judge.

Really? Why not? You seem happy to judge me. But I'm not allowed to do the same with regards to women?

That would be a confirmation that the issue here seems to be, that MEN, especially WHITE MEN, having any valid interests, grievances, or complaints about society, especially women, is utterly TABOO.

And that answerers the question I asked in my OP.

I have to work under the premise that everything people do is of their own free will. So if a woman pursues a high paying job then that is what she wanted to pursue.

I certainly hope that no one is forcing her to do that. WHy did you raise that? What is your point? How is that relevant to the discussion?

And why are you implying that what a woman wants in a man is somehow unfair to these "incels"?

I don't think that I did imply that. I merely pointed out the contradiction in our society, between expectations and reality and how that does create a problem for a significant portion of men and women in finding what they want.

Pro Life Tip

If you want to attract a woman then you have to actually be the things she wants you to be.

Nice snide remark.

Again, what we see here is hostility to the very idea that any group of straight MEN could have a valid complaint or issue, especially if it is somehow relating to women.

What we see here is that Men even having interests as MEN, or god forbid talking about those interests is TABOO, in our society.

That is a nice strawman.

But back to the real discussion. Yes, it is becoming clear that any discussion of any grievance men might have, is TABOO.

This makes sense in the context of Intersectional Identity Politics. How can anyone of a lower status, ie straight males, god forbid straight white males, dare to voice an issue with some group of higher status?
That’s not a strawman. You just can’t refute what I said and you want to whine some more.

You can voice your incel issues all you like, but it’s not helping your cause. It’s making you sound pathetic and whiny, which women aren’t attracted to.

My point stands.

No single guy wants to be celibate but unless you're a ball player, a rock star, a James Bond, or a Don Draper, chances are you're an incel.

Forum List

Back