Incels.

THe absence of hostility is not sympathy. That was you using the logical fallacy of false dichotomy to avoid honestly discussing the issue.

Why are you afraid to discuss this issue?

Indeed, you could just avoid this thread. You are here to shout down any possible discussion of the issue.

Why are you afraid of discussion of this issue being done by other people?
Afraid?

I've been discussing it.

Just because I'm not holding your hand and telling you it isn't your fault you think I'm trying to shut you down.

Sometimes the best help is a kick in the ass.

1. Your attempt to make it personal is noted and dismissed.

2. But it is? Being short is not in someone's control. Pathological shyness is not in someone's control. Being physically unattractive is not in someone's control. Not having a good job is, to a great extent, not in someone's control.

Why are you sayhing shit, that is just not true?
Shyness can be overcome. Being fat can be overcome. And like I said physical attractiveness isn't the problem either. It's personality. Lots of average guys end up with really good looking women.

And there are lots of short women in the world. But then again a good friend of mine was barely 5'6" and his wife is 5'10"

Afraid?

I've been discussing it.

Just because I'm not holding your hand and telling you it isn't your fault you think I'm trying to shut you down.

Sometimes the best help is a kick in the ass.

No, you have not. YOu have been dismissing the issue and refusing to discuss it, and thus burying the thread in meaningless static.

I ask again, why are you hostile not only to them but to the very idea of them being discussed?

Shyness can be overcome. Being fat can be overcome. And like I said physical attractiveness isn't the problem either. It's personality. Lots of average guys end up with really good looking women.

And there are lots of short women in the world. But then again a good friend of mine was barely 5'6" and his wife is 5'10"

CAN BE. Sometimes. That is not an excuse to shit on shy men. That does not mean that shy men do not have a valid issue.

Ditto for the rest. That some men can over come problems does not mean that all men can.

No, you have not. YOu have been dismissing the issue and refusing to discuss it, and thus burying the thread in meaningless static.

I ask again, why are you hostile not only to them but to the very idea of them being discussed?
I am not hostile.

but you don't want discussion you want sympathy.

You want to blame others, especially women, for your own shortcomings.

Face it you icels hate yourself more than you hate women for not giving you sex. Once you admit that you'll be better off

CAN BE. Sometimes. That is not an excuse to shit on shy men. That does not mean that shy men do not have a valid issue.

Ditto for the rest. That some men can over come problems does not mean that all men can.
I was painfully shy and still am extremely shy by any measure I just don't use it as an excuse.

And yes if one average guy can overcome the same problems you have then you can too.

But you just want to give up and blame other people for your own self loathing

I am not hostile.

but you don't want discussion you want sympathy.

You want to blame others, especially women, for your own shortcomings.

Face it you icels hate yourself more than you hate women for not giving you sex. Once you admit that you'll be better off

That fact that you responded to my post, by again attempting to turn it into a personal attack,

ONCE AGAIN, demonstrates that you are motivated by a deep hostility.

I was painfully shy and still am extremely shy by any measure I just don't use it as an excuse.

And yes if one average guy can overcome the same problems you have then you can too.

But you just want to give up and blame other people for your own self loathing

That you did it, does not mean that everyone else can do it too.

YOur position is utterly senseless.

Blues Man, (but anyone can answer)

Are there any complaints or issues that men in generally can have that you respect as a valid issue or complaint?

That you did it, does not mean that everyone else can do it too.

YOur position is utterly senseless.
My position is completely reasonable.

People are not that different from each other. You are not a slave to your personality as it stands today, you do not have to be a victim of any past trauma for your entire life.

As I said all you seem to want is someone to commiserate with you and say "Poor baby, it's not your fault "

If you won't help yourself then yes you are the problem

Blues Man, (but anyone can answer)

Are there any complaints or issues that men in generally can have that you respect as a valid issue or complaint?
Yes.

The push for equity in divorce and custody settlements is extremely valid.

That you think you are being treated unfairly because you can't get laid is not valid.

My position is completely reasonable.

People are not that different from each other. You are not a slave to your personality as it stands today, you do not have to be a victim of any past trauma for your entire life.

As I said all you seem to want is someone to commiserate with you and say "Poor baby, it's not your fault "

If you won't help yourself then yes you are the problem

People can be very different from each other. Something that you were able to do, other people might not be able to do.

Your position makes no sense.

Yes.

The push for equity in divorce and custody settlements is extremely valid.

That you think you are being treated unfairly because you can't get laid is not valid.

1. Thank you, just checking if you were just generally anti-male.

2. Is it possible that a man was treated "unfairly" by "society" or "women"?

That fact that you responded to my post, by again attempting to turn it into a personal attack,

ONCE AGAIN, demonstrates that you are motivated by a deep hostility.
I don't think I've ever read a single post by that poster that wasn't motivated by deep hostility.

People can be very different from each other. Something that you were able to do, other people might not be able to do.

Your position makes no sense.
They aren't as different as you like to think.

People are quite predictable.

1. Thank you, just checking if you were just generally anti-male.

2. Is it possible that a man was treated "unfairly" by "society" or "women"?

Women? Do you actually think women are some sort of bloc? That there is a cohesive strategy that only women know about to deny sex to a specific subset of men?

And just look historically at societies and tell me when has there been any society that wasn't established and controlled predominantly by men. In all honesty there aren't too many doors that are closed to men in society.

You just can't admit that you are blaming everyone else for your own self loathing.

Women? Do you actually think women are some sort of bloc? That there is a cohesive strategy that only women know about to deny sex to a specific subset of men?

Not at all. My question to you stands. Do you think it is possible for a man to be treated unfairly by "society" or "women"?

And just look historically at societies and tell me when has there been any society that wasn't established and controlled predominantly by men. In all honesty there aren't too many doors that are closed to men in society.

Irrelevant in this context. THough it is interesting and possibly revealing that you bring it up.

Do you think htat modern men do not have a right to complain about modern women, because of past oppressions of women?

You just can't admit that you are blaming everyone else for your own self loathing.

Again with the weird need to make it personal. Noted. and dismissed.

Of course IncCels' demands are unfair and impossible. They want to return the social order which existed in much of the World for the last four millennia up to about a century ago. Blaming women for their romantic preferences is like blaming men for being interested in younger women.

Nevertheless, Men's Human Rights Advocates (MRAs) have many facts about actual discrimination experienced by men.

Man of Ethics said:
1) male victims of Domestic Violence suffer enormous prejudice and discrimination

2) hundreds of thousands of men accused of sexism or Sexual Misconduct lose their careers on no evidence

3) there is enormous amount of Misandry on Social Media -- many people celebrate male suicide and health problems

Domestic violence by women against men is vey common. Here. About 70% of non-reciprocal Intimate Partner Violence is women hitting men. That is so common as it is encouraged by Mainstream Media.

If the protagonist of The Sun Also Rises lost his junk in the war, then my hunch is that he’d qualify as involuntarily celibate. That wouldn’t make him hostile to women. It would just mean that his celibacy wasn’t of his own choosing.

Therefore, I suspect that the denigrating term “incel” is actually intended to convey something, instead, about guys who couldn’t get laid with a cheap ho and a bushel of hundreds.

Forum List

Back