Incels.

These so called incels are not a significant portion of the population as most are white males between the age of 18 and 30

1. How many of them are there then?

2. Why would them being white, be a relevant factor in them NOT being significant, in your mind?

1. How many of them are there then?

2. Why would them being white, be a relevant factor in them NOT being significant, in your mind?
It has nothing to do with race

the fact is these so called incels are not a significant portion of the population.

YOU seem to think there is so you tell me how many there are.

Their hatred and distrust of women shows in their postings and actions. That's what differentiates an incel from a momma's boy.
Which is what your friend is. He's not an incel.

Seems a fine distinction...

I get called an incel a lot by those who think they know what they are talking about.

How many of you actually know me?

The insult usually comes from leftist leaning males.

It's pretty funny.

Agreed. The way lefties are so confident of their ability to know us, and are always so insanely wrong.

They are narrow minded fools.

It's not hostility.

Why do you want to coddle people instead of helping them actually improve their position?

1. It is clearly hostility. I want to know why. Your denial is not helpful.

2. I want to discuss the issue. If that offends you, then you are here to STOP any discussion of the issue. That is a very hostile, even hateful position.

Agreed. The way lefties are so confident of their ability to know us, and are always so insanely wrong.

They are narrow minded fools.
Ah so you admit to being an incel and not just knowing a few.

And like I said my position on this subject has nothing to do with my politics or the fact that I am left handed.

What this thread is is just a pathetic cry for sympathy.

It has nothing to do with race

the fact is these so called incels are not a significant portion of the population.

YOU seem to think there is so you tell me how many there are.

I have no idea how many there are. My motive for discussing it, as I explained in the op, was the attention being paid to them by lefties.

You made the claim that they are not significant. That is YOU indicating that you know how many there is. Your link claimed otherwise, though it seems neither of us find them credible.

And you are teh one that mentioned white, not me. I was just commenting on that way you used it. As though it was a reason.

Ah so you admit to being an incel and not just knowing a few.

And like I said my position on this subject has nothing to do with my politics or the fact that I am left handed.

What this thread is is just a pathetic cry for sympathy.

LOL. Wow. YOu just proved my point, soooooo much.

I have no idea how many there are. My motive for discussing it, as I explained in the op, was the attention being paid to them by lefties.

You made the claim that they are not significant. That is YOU indicating that you know how many there is. Your link claimed otherwise, though it seems neither of us find them credible.

And you are teh one that mentioned white, not me. I was just commenting on that way you used it. As though it was a reason.

Uh huh.

I gave you a fact that most of you incels are white and young.

The age demographic is anywhere from 15 to 30 at least according to the surveys of people on "incel " forums.

So basically we have a bunch of immature boys who think they aren't getting enough sex from women and it's the women's fault.

Uh huh.

I gave you a fact that most of you incels are white and young.

The age demographic is anywhere from 15 to 30 at least according to the surveys of people on "incel " forums.

So basically we have a bunch of immature boys who think they aren't getting enough sex from women and it's the women's fault.

So you are defining this group purely by their online presence.

That seems... certain to be wrong. God FOrbid if I defined blacks by the blacks I see online here.

You saying "whiners" is... just demonstrating the hostility that I pointed to in my op.

We get it. YOu are hostile to them. l want to know why.
I don;t like anyone who whines and cries about their situation.

And really whining about not getting laid is pretty pathetic.

It seems you and your incel friends are letting women define who you are and you resent them for it when it is your own doing

So you are defining this group purely by their online presence.

That seems... certain to be wrong. God FOrbid if I defined blacks by the blacks I see online here.

OK tell me how you know that "incels" are a "significant" portion of the population as you claim

Why should I give people who whine any sympathy?

THe absence of hostility is not sympathy. That was you using the logical fallacy of false dichotomy to avoid honestly discussing the issue.

Why are you afraid to discuss this issue?

Indeed, you could just avoid this thread. You are here to shout down any possible discussion of the issue.

Why are you afraid of discussion of this issue being done by other people?

I don;t like anyone who whines and cries about their situation.

And really whining about not getting laid is pretty pathetic.

It seems you and your incel friends are letting women define who you are and you resent them for it when it is your own doing

1. Your attempt to make it personal is noted and dismissed.

2. But it is? Being short is not in someone's control. Pathological shyness is not in someone's control. Being physically unattractive is not in someone's control. Not having a good job is, to a great extent, not in someone's control.

Why are you sayhing shit, that is just not true?

Forum List

Back