Incels.

I've been noticing an attempt by some on the Left to conflate all INCELS with the bitter, angry and/or violent incels or... what have you from the Male Rights Movement.

While of the incels I know personally, they are generally fairly normal politically speaking and not really any more angry than any other group.

Why is this? Are leftist just ignorant of the issue? Or is it something more sinister?

DIscuss.
Incels are a bunch of whining loser whop think that even though they might be a 4 or 5 think that they should be having sex with a 10

Incels are a bunch of whining loser whop think that even though they might be a 4 or 5 think that they should be having sex with a 10

Not from my observations.

Jeeze, none of you lefties, who are so quick to express your ire or opposition to these people, seem to want to discuss who or what they really are.

Why is that?

Not from my observations.

Jeeze, none of you lefties, who are so quick to express your ire or opposition to these people, seem to want to discuss who or what they really are.

Why is that?

I am left handed but that has nothing to do with my opinion on these so called incels.

The name itself is a dead giveaway\

involuntary celibates

IOW they blame women for the fact they can't get laid

I am left handed but that has nothing to do with my opinion on these so called incels.

The name itself is a dead giveaway\

involuntary celibates

IOW they blame women for the fact they can't get laid

What do you think of men, that ARE, "involuntary celibates" but do NOT blame women individually or as a group for that, or who are at least not terribly bitter about it?

What do you think of men, that ARE, "involuntary celibates" but do NOT blame women individually or as a group for that, or who are at least not terribly bitter about it?
No one is an involuntary celibate.

If you really need to get laid all you have to do is go to a legal brothel in NV

No one is an involuntary celibate.

If you really need to get laid all you have to do is go to a legal brothel in NV

The physical action is not what sex is about.

You do know that, right?

What do you think about involuntary celibates who are not bitter and hateful?

That's an odd claim. It is clearly possible for a person to be unable to find a significant other.

What are you talking about?

But not impossible to get laid.

By definition celibacy is the abstinence from sexual relations and has nothing to do with finding a significant other

For a'' Love '' relationship I can see how someone waiting for the'' right one'' can be involuntary celibate. When it comes to gratifying sexual desires Reno Nevada has legal brothels for that.

But not impossible to get laid.

By definition celibacy is the abstinence from sexual relations and has nothing to do with finding a significant other

A person who is not comfortable with paying for sex or lowering their standards to anything with a pulse, and thus fails to find a sexual partner despite trying or wanting it,

is still celibate against their will.

For a'' Love '' relationship I can see how someone waiting for the'' right one'' can be involuntary celibate. When it comes to gratifying sexual desires Reno Nevada has legal brothels for that.

A lonely man that tries to address his loneliness with prostitutes is... torturing himself.

I knew a guy like that once. He ended up killing himself.

A person who is not comfortable with paying for sex or lowering their standards to anything with a pulse, and thus fails to find a sexual partner despite trying or wanting it,

is still celibate against their will.
No it isn't.

The thing with these losers id they feel entitled and believe that it is the woman's fault that they are still virgins. Rather than making themselves into a man that women will find appealing and attractive they rant and rave and post their misogynistic shit all over the internet.

If they are waiting for the "right" girl and can never find her then that is voluntary because they are too conceited to think that their definition of the "right" girl is wacked

No it isn't.

The thing with these losers id they feel entitled and believe that it is the woman's fault that they are still virgins.

I've seen no evidence of this. At least one I know, has internalized the standard lefty view of sexual relations. Likely at least two of them.

Rather than making themselves into a man that women will find appealing and attractive they rant and rave and post their misogynistic shit all over the internet.

Can you back up your claim that that is what they do, as a group? Because I have not seen it.

If they are waiting for the "right" girl and can never find her then that is voluntary because they are too conceited to think that their definition of the "right" girl is wacked

I find that hard to believe. The ones I know, I don't see them having high standards.

I've seen no evidence of this. At least one I know, has internalized the standard lefty view of sexual relations. Likely at least two of them.

Can you back up your claim that that is what they do, as a group? Because I have not seen it.

I find that hard to believe. The ones I know, I don't see them having high standards.
If they can't find a woman to have sex with then their standards are too high.

there is much sexual frustration and angst among this group. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention calculates 27.2% of men and 28.6% of women are sexless in the 15-24 age bracket. Despite this being equally prevalent in both sexes, it is men who express the dissatisfaction, possibly due to skewed Western societal views that equate sex with masculinity, success, and relational happiness.

If they can't find a woman to have sex with then their standards are too high.

there is much sexual frustration and angst among this group. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention calculates 27.2% of men and 28.6% of women are sexless in the 15-24 age bracket. Despite this being equally prevalent in both sexes, it is men who express the dissatisfaction, possibly due to skewed Western societal views that equate sex with masculinity, success, and relational happiness.

Nice link. I note that they are not making any argument that this is a choice.

Also, wtf would they use an age bracket like thatt?

15 TO 24? Seriously? A 15 YEAR OLD BOY that can't find love, does NOT have a problem.

27%? That seems very high. I wonder if it is higher than it was in the past?

They discuss some possible causes. Seems like just guesses.

"Some of it could be due to cultural factors such as ethnicity making it more difficult for some ethnic individuals to date as they are in a majority culture that rejects them. Some of it could be related to lack of social development or social skills so they are uncomfortable with chit-chat and carrying a conversation. Some could be developmental such as those with Asperger's with inherently comes with difficulties in learning social cues and especially the subtleties and intricacies of romance (i.e., think how much body language, tone of voice, language expressed, etc. can all be manifested in flirting). Others may have none of these issues but are just extremely anxious when talking to girls either from early experiences and/or from the fear of rejection leading them to isolate and continue to withdraw from real relationships."

None of that seems to jive with the hostility from the Left, and you, towards these men.

Nice link. I note that they are not making any argument that this is a choice.

Also, wtf would they use an age bracket like thatt?

15 TO 24? Seriously? A 15 YEAR OLD BOY that can't find love, does NOT have a problem.

27%? That seems very high. I wonder if it is higher than it was in the past?

They discuss some possible causes. Seems like just guesses.

"Some of it could be due to cultural factors such as ethnicity making it more difficult for some ethnic individuals to date as they are in a majority culture that rejects them. Some of it could be related to lack of social development or social skills so they are uncomfortable with chit-chat and carrying a conversation. Some could be developmental such as those with Asperger's with inherently comes with difficulties in learning social cues and especially the subtleties and intricacies of romance (i.e., think how much body language, tone of voice, language expressed, etc. can all be manifested in flirting). Others may have none of these issues but are just extremely anxious when talking to girls either from early experiences and/or from the fear of rejection leading them to isolate and continue to withdraw from real relationships."

None of that seems to jive with the hostility from the Left, and you, towards these men.
That they aren't calling it a choice merely allows these losers to blame someone else for their inability to get laid.

And it's the hostility towards women that these "men" exhibit that is their problem.

Forum List

Back