In Tribute to Combat Vets

Maybe you should look up the word tribute. It does not mean what you Obviusly think it does.

well-that-escalated-quickly-quiclomeme-com-34557327.png

• Banned
I served with a couple of those on that same wall. And one thing we all had in common was a dark humor to compensate for a bad situation. Yes, it's an exageration but not by a whole hell of a lot for some I knew (they are dead now of various health reasons). I would like to say if I offended anyone I appoligize but I won't. Humor is humor and this is dark humor much like we practiced to get through the day and night. If you can't understand it, then you rode a desk or didn't serve in the mud.

I served with a couple of those on that same wall. And one thing we all had in common was a dark humor to compensate for a bad situation. Yes, it's an exageration but not by a whole hell of a lot for some I knew (they are dead now of various health reasons). I would like to say if I offended anyone I appoligize but I won't. Humor is humor and this is dark humor much like we practiced to get through the day and night. If you can't understand it, then you rode a desk or didn't serve in the mud.

No biggie, mang. It's just your turn to be in the barrel today. I'll probably get mine tomorrow.
:laughing0301:

Urban Dictionary: in the barrel

No biggie, mang. It's just your turn to be in the barrel today. I'll probably get mine tomorrow.
:laughing0301:

Urban Dictionary: in the barrel

That's okay, I got a very, very big barrel.

Forum List

Back