in the mind of a liberal GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME

The rich are bailed out in our society, the poor are thrown out.

The moral position that sharing the resources of the earth is wrong is an odd sentiment that demonstrates the power of human selfishness and the power corporate think tanks and old economists have on the right wing in this nation and large parts of the world. It is a attitude immoral from a natural point of view, and even a religious viewpoint, to ignore the fact, we all as citizens, own the society and thus its resources. Nothing changes that. The well-to-do do not create wealth, only a society, a nation, a people create wealth through their combined efforts, and since that is an obvious fact, every person is entitled to a share in that wealth. No well to do person created America, America exists as a society of all the people. No child selects the social class in which they find themselves, but they remain citizens. Communities in which technological or material change has destroyed the productive employment base, need support from the parts of the society and nation benefiting from the natural resources and strengths of that society. Reciprocity should be a given. In a moral world no one would question this required support. Today we live in a world that is anything but moral.

"Something is profoundly wrong with the way we live today. For thirty years we have made a virtue out of the pursuit of material self-interest: indeed, this very pursuit now constitutes whatever remains of our sense of collective purpose. We know what things cost but have no idea what they are worth. We no longer ask of a judicial ruling or a legislative act: is it good? Is it fair? Is it just? Is it right? Will it help bring about a better society or a better world? Those used to be the political questions, even if they invited no easy answers. We must learn once again to pose them." Tony Judt 'Ill Fares the Land'

You did? Amazing.

I wonder if you will ever retract your comments regarding this matter. You couldn't be more wronng. Being wrong is no crime, of course. But it would be nice to know that you have some integrity and will post the appropriate correction when you realize your mistake.

Concerning your Avi......

Is the one on the left a guy?

I hope not.

The rich are bailed out in our society, the poor are thrown out.

The moral position that sharing the resources of the earth is wrong is an odd sentiment that demonstrates the power of human selfishness and the power corporate think tanks and old economists have on the right wing in this nation and large parts of the world. It is a attitude immoral from a natural point of view, and even a religious viewpoint, to ignore the fact, we all as citizens, own the society and thus its resources. Nothing changes that. The well-to-do do not create wealth, only a society, a nation, a people create wealth through their combined efforts, and since that is an obvious fact, every person is entitled to a share in that wealth. No well to do person created America, America exists as a society of all the people. No child selects the social class in which they find themselves, but they remain citizens. Communities in which technological or material change has destroyed the productive employment base, need support from the parts of the society and nation benefiting from the natural resources and strengths of that society. Reciprocity should be a given. In a moral world no one would question this required support. Today we live in a world that is anything but moral.

"Something is profoundly wrong with the way we live today. For thirty years we have made a virtue out of the pursuit of material self-interest: indeed, this very pursuit now constitutes whatever remains of our sense of collective purpose. We know what things cost but have no idea what they are worth. We no longer ask of a judicial ruling or a legislative act: is it good? Is it fair? Is it just? Is it right? Will it help bring about a better society or a better world? Those used to be the political questions, even if they invited no easy answers. We must learn once again to pose them." Tony Judt 'Ill Fares the Land'

Moral position? Libs for the most part don't have any morals.

You did? Amazing.

I wonder if you will ever retract your comments regarding this matter. You couldn't be more wronng. Being wrong is no crime, of course. But it would be nice to know that you have some integrity and will post the appropriate correction when you realize your mistake.

I don't back down but I guess you already know that. Now are you saying people don't leave a discussion borad or get baned and come back as someone else?

No. people do that all the time. But.....I didn't do that. You accused me of doing it.......and you are wrong. My hope is not that you will "back down"....but that you will have some integrity and....when you realize that you falsely accused me......you will post a retraction. Get it?

same old shit calling out a member and using those words retract accuse and lie, as if you are trying to hide some thing. I really don't give a fucking shit, I retract nothing because your words give you away and you further continue to deny it when no one cares.

Why do these people covet other peoples things?

Millionaires Tax for The Rich - YouTube

hell did you listen to the bitch! It's not millionaires she's affter,, it's 300,000 dollar earners "after gross adjusted income" wtf gave her the right to decide who to tax... it is class warfare plain and simple.

She took it upon her on to do that.

what? they just sit at home and pull this shit out of their ass?

I don't back down but I guess you already know that. Now are you saying people don't leave a discussion borad or get baned and come back as someone else?

No. people do that all the time. But.....I didn't do that. You accused me of doing it.......and you are wrong. My hope is not that you will "back down"....but that you will have some integrity and....when you realize that you falsely accused me......you will post a retraction. Get it?

same old shit calling out a member and using those words retract accuse and lie, as if you are trying to hide some thing. I really don't give a fucking shit, I retract nothing because your words give you away and you further continue to deny it when no one cares.

Oh.....OK. So you don't have any integrity. Wakarimashita!

I understand your original point but I fail to see how this video supports that.

It seems that you're falling short on a lot of things here lately.

And I would assume that you can show that? Guess not. Just a one liner for you again.

Well a lot of things is kind of harsh, just a couple of things no ones perfect not even me.

But willow caught on and most others got it.

I rest my case you continue to deny when no one cares. Thanks for playing.

Most people would say no I am not a old member and move on you seem to guilty so you continue to deny.

I rest my case you continue to deny when no one cares. Thanks for playing.

Most people would say no I am not a old member and move on you seem to guilty so you continue to deny.

They would?

You did? Amazing.

Concerning your Avi......

Is the one on the left a guy?

I hope not.

Well, I see a pair of size 13 Spectator-pumps.....white skin because the individual probably just shaved.....and the other girl is rubbing him/her a little high on the thigh.....

I'm just saying.....

Well.......that is irefutable evidence of your claim if there ever was any.

I am not an "old member". But it seems that I may very well be able to get a good read on a person by simply reading the words that they write. You might try that sometime. So far, you are batting .000.

nope I hit that sucker so hard and fast you want see it hitting anything until the hubble picks it up headed to uranus.

Why are you fixated with his anus?

Why do these people covet other peoples things?
Gee.....maybe (because) other peoples things.....

Alloy-Yachts-Como.jpg

....were bought with CA$H that should have been spent....
(....So, this Country didn't have to go BEGGIN' TO CHINA, to finance The Dick; Cheney's out-$ourced War!!)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fHGCZC6EQs]Iraq War Profiteers: Part 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]​

They are being conditioned to blame others.... it's just politics. If we don't hold someone else responsible, we would start thinking about it... and we might well conclude that our political system has been corrupted. And we would blame our politicians. And they really don't want us to do that. Because then they would not be able to rob us blind any longer.

I blame stupid people who put party over country.
AGREED!!!!!

get-a-brain-morans-go-usa.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqOZ-i3ISX4]Bill Maher on the Tea Baggers Pining for the 1950s - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back