In the midnight hour she cried more more more

Obviously the media giants didn't give a damn about the new year. Fox tried to coordinate the New Years "celebration" from the left coast and they couldn't even get the count down right. They still call it "Dick Clark" on the other channel but it turned out to be a depressing forced laugh.

Next time you see someone from China, you can thank them for you pain.....

Yo...................Asshole........................she didn't die from the virus, she died from natural causes. She had several conditions that led to her death, not from the "China virus" like you and others claim. She had COPD, among other things. Fuck off with your bullshit partisan crap saying that she died from a virus. You're an asshole. (And yeah, you insulted her by saying what you did, which is why I think you are a cock smoking colon jouster).
I'm not going to get a kiss at midnight. Why? Because my room mate passed away in June, and that was part of what made 2020 so miserable. Another thing that makes it miserable is the virus pandemic, because I'm sure as hell not going to kiss someone and take a chance on getting the virus (I'm 56),
Now as you said it, i guess i misunderstood how your room mate passed away in June(the max cases and deaths by COVID) and why you wouldnt kiss anyone because they might have the Kung Flu. I apologize for overthinking what you were saying....But there is one issue i have with the last comment, so you will never kiss anyone ever again? Because there is other diseases far worse you could catch just by kissing someone. You only have one life, and if the best thing happens upon you and you wont kiss him/her, that best thing might slip right out of your hands...

Actually, the max cases for the virus have happened since late Nov. and now are getting worse as the days go by. Will I ever kiss someone again? Yep, as soon as I (and hopefully those I kiss) get the vaccine.

Face it......................you're an asshole and worse.
Bwaaaahhaaaaaa......maybe you will get that vaccine that was left out for a couple of days....Thanks but no thanks, i am older than you, probably better health than you, and since i have been looking for the Kung Flu, that shit from China just doesnt want to fuck with me...

Next time you see someone from China, you can thank them for you pain.....

Yo...................Asshole........................she didn't die from the virus, she died from natural causes. She had several conditions that led to her death, not from the "China virus" like you and others claim. She had COPD, among other things. Fuck off with your bullshit partisan crap saying that she died from a virus. You're an asshole. (And yeah, you insulted her by saying what you did, which is why I think you are a cock smoking colon jouster).
I'm not going to get a kiss at midnight. Why? Because my room mate passed away in June, and that was part of what made 2020 so miserable. Another thing that makes it miserable is the virus pandemic, because I'm sure as hell not going to kiss someone and take a chance on getting the virus (I'm 56),
Now as you said it, i guess i misunderstood how your room mate passed away in June(the max cases and deaths by COVID) and why you wouldnt kiss anyone because they might have the Kung Flu. I apologize for overthinking what you were saying....But there is one issue i have with the last comment, so you will never kiss anyone ever again? Because there is other diseases far worse you could catch just by kissing someone. You only have one life, and if the best thing happens upon you and you wont kiss him/her, that best thing might slip right out of your hands...

Actually, the max cases for the virus have happened since late Nov. and now are getting worse as the days go by. Will I ever kiss someone again? Yep, as soon as I (and hopefully those I kiss) get the vaccine.

Face it......................you're an asshole and worse.
Bwaaaahhaaaaaa......maybe you will get that vaccine that was left out for a couple of days....Thanks but no thanks, i am older than you, probably better health than you, and since i have been looking for the Kung Flu, that shit from China just doesnt want to fuck with me...

Better health than me? Go ahead and think that, but unless you can ride a bicycle for more than 50 miles at a time, think again. As far as the vaccine that was left out for a couple of days? Might wanna check the news articles again, it wasn't left out that long, and the person that did it is now being held in jail. Keep on with the Trump Kool-Aide if that helps you sleep at night, but you might wanna lay off it, it's making you stupider.

Forum List

Back