In the midnight hour she cried more more more

You know, for the first time in 16 years, I'm not going to get a kiss at midnight. Why? Because my room mate passed away in June, and that was part of what made 2020 so miserable. Another thing that makes it miserable is the virus pandemic, because I'm sure as hell not going to kiss someone and take a chance on getting the virus (I'm 56), not to mention the fact that young, pretty things don't necessarily want to kiss an old man.

Yep Grampa, on New Years Eve, it sucks to be single.

You know, for the first time in 16 years, I'm not going to get a kiss at midnight. Why? Because my room mate passed away in June, and that was part of what made 2020 so miserable. Another thing that makes it miserable is the virus pandemic, because I'm sure as hell not going to kiss someone and take a chance on getting the virus (I'm 56), not to mention the fact that young, pretty things don't necessarily want to kiss an old man.

Take care. Chin up and don't let life beat you.
Really sorry to hear about your loss.

Life time Bachelor at 62.. Still hoping to meet that right woman.. Listening to music and reading the post. I never cared for New Years Eve as a holiday anyway.

Life time Bachelor at 62.. Still hoping to meet that right woman.. Listening to music and reading the post. I never cared for New Years Eve as a holiday anyway.
You're running out of time bro. Better hit the atm then the strip club. Might be fake but it will feel good.....if you have enough money.

And yes, you can.... strippers are not above reproach. Money buys everything EXCEPT real happiness

Next time you see someone from China, you can thank them for you pain.....

If I had a girlfriend I would tell her "I just wanna use your love tonight"

Then tomorrow business as usual.... hence I am single lol

Happy New Year, Grandpa Murked U

I'm so sorry for your loss, A Biker Sailor. My better half passed nearly 5 years ago. The first several months are the hardest. :huddle:
May you be comforted by all your friends.♡

Yo...................Asshole........................she didn't die from the virus, she died from natural causes. She had several conditions that led to her death, not from the "China virus" like you and others claim. She had COPD, among other things. Fuck off with your bullshit partisan crap saying that she died from a virus. You're an asshole. (And yeah, you insulted her by saying what you did, which is why I think you are a cock smoking colon jouster).

Yo...................Asshole........................she didn't die from the virus, she died from natural causes. She had several conditions that led to her death, not from the "China virus" like you and others claim. She had COPD, among other things. Fuck off with your bullshit partisan crap saying that she died from a virus. You're an asshole. (And yeah, you insulted her by saying what you did, which is why I think you are a cock smoking colon jouster).
I'm not going to get a kiss at midnight. Why? Because my room mate passed away in June, and that was part of what made 2020 so miserable. Another thing that makes it miserable is the virus pandemic, because I'm sure as hell not going to kiss someone and take a chance on getting the virus (I'm 56),
Now as you said it, i guess i misunderstood how your room mate passed away in June(the max cases and deaths by COVID) and why you wouldnt kiss anyone because they might have the Kung Flu. I apologize for overthinking what you were saying....But there is one issue i have with the last comment, so you will never kiss anyone ever again? Because there is other diseases far worse you could catch just by kissing someone. You only have one life, and if the best thing happens upon you and you wont kiss him/her, that best thing might slip right out of your hands...

I'm not going to get a kiss at midnight. Why? Because my room mate passed away in June, and that was part of what made 2020 so miserable. Another thing that makes it miserable is the virus pandemic, because I'm sure as hell not going to kiss someone and take a chance on getting the virus (I'm 56),
Now as you said it, i guess i misunderstood how your room mate passed away in June(the max cases and deaths by COVID) and why you wouldnt kiss anyone because they might have the Kung Flu. I apologize for overthinking what you were saying....But there is one issue i have with the last comment, so you will never kiss anyone ever again? Because there is other diseases far worse you could catch just by kissing someone. You only have one life, and if the best thing happens upon you and you wont kiss him/her, that best thing might slip right out of your hands...

Actually, the max cases for the virus have happened since late Nov. and now are getting worse as the days go by. Will I ever kiss someone again? Yep, as soon as I (and hopefully those I kiss) get the vaccine.

Face it......................you're an asshole and worse.

Forum List

Back