In the defense of white folks

Yes, I hate conservative whites. They are the ones destroying this country. Progressives rule no matter what color.
how are white conservatives destroying the country. give an example, why turret's it to death of just yelling hate without any meat?

Last edited:
Really? Because I owned a business and frequently did trade shows. Maybe you saw me, and because I was pretty, assumed I was eye candy, when I was the owner. Same with the other women you saw.

in fact, your statement is yet another show of your bigotry - sexism this time. Why would you assume that a pretty woman doesnt have skills and talent, and either started the business or has an important role in it?

As far as blacks having the upper hand, they have indeed for the past 40 years in higher Ed admissions. It has only recently ramped up to the degree we see now - where, for example, a white defending himself is put on $2 million bail, defamed by the media and elected Democrats, including the president, and kicked out of his educational program; where a black with a record of violent crime is released on $1000 bail, deliberately sets out to kill hisself some whiteys, and we barely hear a thing about it.

I pray I am never attacked at all, but if I am, I hope it’s by a white man. If it’s by a black man, a jury will never convict unless there was drone evidence. They will look for every excuse in the book to acquit a black thug, due to the violence that will result from the BLM savages.

You god damn hypocrite. In the past 40 years, women have been the ones who've had the "upper hand"

except it isn't black folks making the plea, it's demofk white fks doing it. Why is that? again, you believe that blacks are far too inferior to take up their own cause. It would make a fking huge difference if a black rep was speaking for blacks rather than white demofking kkkers.
So you think blacks would have been able to free themselves without the help of liberal Republicans like Lincoln?

If not, then how are they going to fight racist whites who have all the power without the help of white liberals?

I'll call out blacks when they are full of shit just as much as I call you white racists out for being evil, liars or stupid.

I don't think white folks need defending.

Defending from what exactly?

Good jobs?

Holding all the political positions of power?
There's 1 CEO. 5 VP's. All white. 96% of the upper management work force is straight white men. What do they need protection from? From giving some of those jobs to women, blacks, hispanics, arabs, asians and gay people.

Who pisses me off the most is these women who don't appreciate how much Affirmative Action has done for them. They remind me of blacks who discriminate against gays. I say we need to do away with AA for women. Hiring a white woman does not make you a more diverse company. And there are a lot of good reasons why there are so few women CEO's and VP's. It's not sexism. And we need to stop screwing over white men to make white women happy. It's reverse sexism.

Yes, I hate conservative whites. They are the ones destroying this country. Progressives rule no matter what color.

I hate Bruce Jenner. I hate Ben Carson. See? I don't just hate straight white republicans.
The liberal whites are the ones destroying the country.

And you don’t just hate conservative whites. You hate conservative blacks also. Like a typical hate-filled leftist, you despise everyone who doesn’t agree with your hateful view of America.

Ha fucking ha! Those women were paid to be there. They were models. Didn't know SHIT about the product. You're clueless.

What's the name of this big manufacturing trade show in Chicago that you exhibited at? Fucking liar.

So funny you say blacks have the upper hand. You fucking hypocrite. You're a woman right? Over the past 40 years, if that's true about blacks then it's even more true about women because you've benefitted more from AA and diversity programs than blacks have. You're a fucking hoot.
You’re an Idiot, and a bigot. Did I say I exhibited at the Chicago show? I said I exhibited at many trade shows.

Blacks are getting tremendous advantage with AA. The denial is strong, but just suggest revamping the program, and wow - the anti-white racists come out in droves to make sure white boys have to give up their seats to less-qualified black boys.

You’re one hateful sicko. And stop cursing at me. You self-loathing white idiots descend into a mad rage when other people won’t fall to your liberal lies.

There's 1 CEO. 5 VP's. All white. 96% of the upper management work force is straight white men. What do they need protection from? From giving some of those jobs to women, blacks, hispanics, arabs, asians and gay people.

Who pisses me off the most is these women who don't appreciate how much Affirmative Action has done for them. They remind me of blacks who discriminate against gays. I say we need to do away with AA for women. Hiring a white woman does not make you a more diverse company. And there are a lot of good reasons why there are so few women CEO's and VP's. It's not sexism. And we need to stop screwing over white men to make white women happy. It's reverse sexism.
You want to do away with AA for white women? But black women should still get into schools and jobs due to color?

Enough already. Work in any liberal city, and the people at the top in non-profits and government are disproportionately of color, with white subordinates who are actually much more qualified. That’s a big reason these places are a mess.

You god damn hypocrite. In the past 40 years, women have been the ones who've had the "upper hand"

Just said to stop cursing at me, you hateful racist, so you double down. Adios, sicko.

So you think blacks would have been able to free themselves without the help of liberal Republicans like Lincoln?

If not, then how are they going to fight racist whites who have all the power without the help of white liberals?

I'll call out blacks when they are full of shit just as much as I call you white racists out for being evil, liars or stupid.
I don't know, but it happened. They were freed. Laws were created to protect them. Today is far far far from Lincoln's day. Why did demofks create the kkk? Because they saw the republicans getting blacks freed, which they never wanted to happen. And today, demofks continue to interject themselves in front of blacks like the blacks are inferior. And you here speaking for them yet again.

The liberal whites are the ones destroying the country.

And you don’t just hate conservative whites. You hate conservative blacks also. Like a typical hate-filled leftist, you despise everyone who doesn’t agree with your hateful view of America.
Yes they do, just look at Tim Scott and Candace Owens, or any black republican. The insults to these people is beyond embarrassing.

Conservative commentator Ben Shapiro claimed on a Dec. 3 episode of his podcast that, compared to Democrats, a greater percentage of Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
“More Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act as a percentage than Democrats did,” he said on the show.

Verdict: True

While the landmark act received a majority of support from both parties, a greater percentage of Republicans voted in favor of the bill. Throughout the 1950s and ’60s, Republicans were generally more unified than Democrats in support of civil rights legislation, as many Southern Democrats voted in opposition.

I view it as confederacy verses Union issue. No republic pol in the defeated confederacy voted for the landmark legislation and less % than Democratic pols in the Union states.

I view it as confederacy verses Union issue. No republic pol in the defeated confederacy voted for the landmark legislation and less % than Democratic pols in the Union states.

Bottom line is I was correct. More Republicans voted for it than Democrats per capita.

I don't know, but it happened. They were freed. Laws were created to protect them. Today is far far far from Lincoln's day. Why did demofks create the kkk? Because they saw the republicans getting blacks freed, which they never wanted to happen. And today, demofks continue to interject themselves in front of blacks like the blacks are inferior. And you here speaking for them yet again.

Every time we get in these race topics the left runs to what happened 50 years ago, 100 years ago, 200 years ago. Nobody on the left can defend blacks today.

You’re an Idiot, and a bigot. Did I say I exhibited at the Chicago show? I said I exhibited at many trade shows.

Blacks are getting tremendous advantage with AA. The denial is strong, but just suggest revamping the program, and wow - the anti-white racists come out in droves to make sure white boys have to give up their seats to less-qualified black boys.

You’re one hateful sicko. And stop cursing at me. You self-loathing white idiots descend into a mad rage when other people won’t fall to your liberal lies.
Maria is a white woman who my brother INSISTED they hire to replace him as VP of HR. Maria was making $500K a year. Another company plucked her up for $1 million a year because she's a woman. That satisfies their diversity program.

Just remember when you're talking about this stuff and black people, you're talking about yourself too. White women have benefited more from AA and Diversity programs than anyone else. Ungrateful bitch. LOL

I don't think white folks need defending.

Defending from what exactly?

Good jobs?

Holding all the political positions of power?

All white people want is a level playing field. Race and gender don't matter. But the reason that can't be done is because minorities and women would greatly lag behind. Look at our military. The physical standards had to be lowered several times in each armed force so that women could become solders.

So trying to help blacks is interjecting ourselves in front of blacks like the black is inferior? No. We see you treating blacks as second class citizens and to stand by and say nothing means we are part of the problem. No more. So we interject to make you stop. And now you deny, and spin it so it's us who you claim are the racists?

Yea, in bizarro world.

I don't know why Robert E. Lee was such a racist Demorat but that's why we are tearing down his statues. Question is, why do you object to it? Being a Republican Civil Rights kind of person you are and all. LOL.

The statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee that drew violent protests to Charlottesville, Virginia, will be melted down and turned into a new piece of public art by an African American heritage center.

Every time we get in these race topics the left runs to what happened 50 years ago, 100 years ago, 200 years ago. Nobody on the left can defend blacks today.
Racism is gone?

You decide that?

Did you march on the Lincoln Memorial this last weekend?

Forum List

Back