In the defense of white folks

And even Asians are somehow not making it to the executive boardrooms. That suggests a good old white boys network exists. Rich white kids go to elite private schools, then top colleges, then get plucked out of those colleges by their white fathers. Not really their kids, but kids who look like their kids.

And these white men have bias’. Undeniable.

Im lucky. I’m Greek. Basically white. My brother was plucked. VP. Not a lot of women or minority VPs in America. And in a country as diverse as America?

But no possibility they are picking people based on ability and experience, huh? It has to be race.

Is the NBA racist against white people? How about the NFL?

Anyone see any update on the black killer of whites?

The black criminal went out of his way to a white area to kill white people. Of course the MSM dropped that story in less than a week. The only way to stay updated on it is watching news shows on Fox. Like the Smollett case, the others won't go near the story.

Conservative commentator Ben Shapiro claimed on a Dec. 3 episode of his podcast that, compared to Democrats, a greater percentage of Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
“More Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act as a percentage than Democrats did,” he said on the show.

Verdict: True

While the landmark act received a majority of support from both parties, a greater percentage of Republicans voted in favor of the bill. Throughout the 1950s and ’60s, Republicans were generally more unified than Democrats in support of civil rights legislation, as many Southern Democrats voted in opposition.

sealybobo America is the most racially diverse country in the world. Of course there are racists among the 330 million people who live here. That does not make America a racist country and America is not a racist country. That is totally different than America having SOME racists. And those racists come from every ethnicity.
The numbers say otherwise. But I know that 33% isn’t about race, 33% there’s nothing you can do about it, but there’s that 34% we can do something about. We’re doing it. You’re welcome.

The goal of the Democrat party is to make as many government dependents as possible. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters.

Communism.

I know, I know. I used to think it was the grand conspiracy. "It'll never happen here." But it's already happening. This whole race issue is just part of the playbook of strategies.
What makes it so unbelievable is that we can't put a face on it. It's my opinion, it's people that are so rich, that their names & faces will never be allowed to aired on TV or the internet. At least not with a communist label.
Ever seen that picture of all the news outlets, TV stations and radio, that's all owned by like 5 people (corporations)

I don't see any other reason why so many people would get so worked up over about 20 unarmed black guys getting killed by cops, out of over 300 million. And so many people believing the entire system is racist, when soooo many blacks have become upper middle class to the billionaires. If racism was so dominant to blacks, there wouldn't be one American billionaire. Obama would've never got elected once. Much less twice.

There's something or someone behind all this. I know way too many black people who feel the same way. That this is all been hyped up for a reason. And not because of racism.

But no possibility they are picking people based on ability and experience, huh? It has to be race.

I just said it’s not all racism. It’s not all sexism. It’s not all homophobia. But those things do play a part in why it’s a straight white males world and the rest of them are just living in it.

Corporate America knows I’m right. That’s why they are trying so hard to find diversity candidates at the top. Very few women blacks Hispanics, gays, Asians.

Corporate America is dominated by straight white men.

She's not saying that at all. If a black person scores within the original range of acceptance, then there is no racial issue. As it should be. But lowering the standards, JUST so more blacks can get in, is racist.

And she's not saying that all blacks score low.

The numbers say otherwise. But I know that 33% isn’t about race, 33% there’s nothing you can do about it, but there’s that 34% we can do something about. We’re doing it. You’re welcome.

It's the non racist white's who freed the slaves. You're welcome.
It was the non racist whites who brought about desegregation. You're welcome.
It was the non racist whites who brought you Affirmative Action. You're welcome.
It was the non racist whites who brought you the civil rights act. You're welcome.

She's not saying that at all. If a black person scores within the original range of acceptance, then there is no racial issue. As it should be. But lowering the standards, JUST so more blacks can get in, is racist.

And she's not saying that all blacks score low.

It shouldn't be about just meeting the lowest standards. With businesses, the goal is to get the best possible out of a pool they get to choose from.

As in my example, what if we had a quota in basketball and football? Only 13% of blacks allowed to play professional sports, 60% whites, and the rest Asians, middle-easterners, and Hispanics. It wouldn't be nearly as exciting of events, would it?

The Biden administration was hand chosen based on race, sex, and weirdness. How's that working out for us?

I just said it’s not all racism. It’s not all sexism. It’s not all homophobia. But those things do play a part in why it’s a straight white males world and the rest of them are just living in it.

Corporate America knows I’m right. That’s why they are trying so hard to find diversity candidates at the top. Very few women blacks Hispanics, gays, Asians.

A straight white mans world. We are the majority. So why wouldn't we be entitled to some things. Like our own TV network, College fund, congressional white caucus, beauty pageants. Why? Because that would be racist.
We're not even asking for our own "White History Month." Not even a day.
Why? Because that would be racist.

Corporate America dominated by white men, because we have a 60% majority in this country. We stay in high school. Many graduate from college and go on to be part of corporate America.
Black folks, who don't get all tied up in drugs & crime, finish high school, go to college and get a job in Corporate America. But when the black population is only 12%, exactly how many blacks do you think is going to be part of corporate America?
You want corporate America to just stop functioning until there's enough black folks to fill 50% of the corporate jobs? The same with the police.

WTF is wrong with you? You suck at math.

1000 white folks graduate from college.
100 black folks graduate from college.
There's 500 corporate level jobs available. Do the math, if you can.

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps whites have a unique talent in these positions that others do not? Why do you believe that all races and both genders have the same interest or talent?

I know how business thinks. They do have a favorite color, and that color is green. The employees that make the most of their favorite color are the employers favorite employees.

What the racist left thinks about white people. (Including the white liberals). LMAO.. Imagine, being white, and hating people just because they're white.

Leftist trigger warning

Last edited:
I ain't even going to get into the disclaimers about how I'm not racist. Screw that. I don't care what you think of me.

But this whole racism BS is getting out of hand. Words that whites can't say. The left is lying through their teeth about systemic racism. BLM and Al Sharpton is lying about how so many poor innocent, angel like, unarmed blacks are killed by white cops. College's that whites can't go to. College funds that white's can't qualify for, because they're white.
Some white's refused employment because a minority has to be hired first. 24hr news cycle telling white folks they're racist.
B4 all this crap got started, things weren't 1/2 as bad as they are now. White dude going to prison for defending himself against a thief. His son and friend going to prison for murder too, even though they didn't kill anyone. White cop going to prison because some violent druggy thief dies of fentanyl. Black school principles segregating blacks from whites.

What a load of crap. Especially in a country where whites make up over 60% of the population, having to bow down to blacks who only make up about 12%. This crap has got to stop.

BTW, all you white liberals, when BLM, Al Sharpton, the MSM, race baiters and race hustlers are calling white folks racist. They're talking about you too. Guilty by association.
I'm wondering if some of you folks even understand what "equality" even means.

White dude going to prison for defending himself against a thief. His son and friend going to prison for murder too, even though they didn't kill anyone.

So you are ok with a white vigilante posse running down a black man and murdering him? That right there destroys ANY credibility (however minuscule) your rant might have.

Deny these facts;
I don't deny facts but I also put those facts in different context that Sowell does and I roll my eyes at many of his premises. If you want to present him than feel free to argue for him line by line as we address his comments.
Despite the grand myth that black economic progress began or accelerated with the passage of the civil rights laws and “war on poverty” programs of the 1960s, the cold fact is that the poverty rate among blacks fell from 87 percent in 1940 to 47 percent by 1960. This was before any of those programs began.
My question is who's grand myth is he talking about? Understanding history I can see why the black poverty rate would drop precipitously around that time. Blacks being always the hardest hit and last to recover during economic hardships and especially having largely been left out of the benefits of the New Deal were just beginning to recover from the Great Depression and WW 2 provided some opportunity for black soldiers. Before WW 2 black soldiers numbered in the thousands and grew to over 1 million by the end of the war. In a country of Jim Crow and segregation, the army, though segregated itself, was somewhere black men could find work and the valor of black soldiers helped pave the way for an end to segregation.
Over the next 20 years, the poverty rate among blacks fell another 18 percentage points, compared to the 40-point drop in the previous 20 years. This was the continuation of a previous economic trend, at a slower rate of progress, not the economic grand deliverance proclaimed by liberals and self-serving black “leaders.”
Sowell focuses on poverty rate but never addresses the fact that the Black and White wealth gap never closes it widens. While poverty rates for all racial groups fall during this period white middle class wealth grows enormously throughout the rest of the 20th century and the beginning of the 21st fueld largely by home ownership in ways Black wealth does not. Having been racially discriminated against and red-lined during the New Deal policies and again by housing policies in the 60s, instead of growing economic wealth and passing it on to their children, black Americans inherited what amounted to debt.
Nearly a hundred years of the supposed “legacy of slavery” found most black children [78%] being raised in two-parent families in 1960. But thirty years after the liberal welfare state found the great majority of black children being raised by a single parent [66%]. Public housing projects in the first half of the 20th century were clean, safe places, where people slept outside on hot summer nights, when they were too poor to afford air conditioning. That was before admissions standards for public housing projects were lowered or abandoned, in the euphoria of liberal non-judgmental notions. And it was before the toxic message of victimhood was spread by liberals. We all know what hell holes public housing has become in our times. The same toxic message produced similar social results among lower-income people in England, despite an absence of a “legacy of slavery” there.
Sowell suggest the reason housing projects failed was because of lowered standards and not because housing projects were never intended to help black Americans, they were meant merely to keep them segregated.
If we are to go by evidence of social retrogression, liberals have wreaked more havoc on blacks than the supposed “legacy of slavery” they talk about.
Here Sowell suggests liberals have wreaked more havoc on blacks than slavery. Just think about that for one second. The same slavery that included the legal beating, raping and selling of black children.
Kristof’s other “overwhelming” evidence of the current effects of past slavery is that blacks do not have as much income as whites. But Puerto Ricans do not have as much income as Japanese Americans. Mexican Americans do not have as much income as Cuban Americans. All sorts of people do not have as much income as all sorts of other people, not only in the United States, but in countries around the world. And most of these people were never enslaved.
I think even income misses the bigger picture because income and wealth are two very different things. Even high income, married black families have less wealth then middle income white families due to the legacy of racial discrimination.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back