In the defense of white folks

White dude going to prison for defending himself against a thief. His son and friend going to prison for murder too, even though they didn't kill anyone.

So you are ok with a white vigilante posse running down a black man and murdering him? That right there destroys ANY credibility (however minuscule) your rant might have.

LMAO.. So it's now racist trying to catch a black thief, on FELONY PROBATION. A criminal record of beating up a guy caught him stealing. Plus other theft charges.

Oh yeah, give him chance after chance after chance, and hope he doesn't plow through a parade and kill other people.

I don't deny facts but I also put those facts in different context that Sowell does and I roll my eyes at many of his premises. If you want to present him than feel free to argue for him line by line as we address his comments.

My question is who's grand myth is he talking about? Understanding history I can see why the black poverty rate would drop precipitously around that time. Blacks being always the hardest hit and last to recover during economic hardships and especially having largely been left out of the benefits of the New Deal were just beginning to recover from the Great Depression and WW 2 provided some opportunity for black soldiers. Before WW 2 black soldiers numbered in the thousands and grew to over 1 million by the end of the war. In a country of Jim Crow and segregation, the army, though segregated itself, was somewhere black men could find work and the valor of black soldiers helped pave the way for an end to segregation.

Sowell focuses on poverty rate but never addresses the fact that the Black and White wealth gap never closes it widens. While poverty rates for all racial groups fall during this period but white middle class wealth grows enormously throughout the rest of the 20th century and the beginning of the 21st fueld largely by home ownership in ways Black wealth does not. Having been racially discriminated against and red-lined during the New Deal policies and again by housing policies in the 60s, instead of growing economic wealth and passing it on to their children, black Americans inherited what amounted to debt.

Sowell suggest the reason housing projects failed was because of lowered standards and not because housing projects were never intended to help black Americans, they were meant merely to keep them segregated.

Here Sowell suggests liberals have wreaked more havoc on blacks than slavery. Just think about that for one second. The same slavery that included the legal beating, raping and selling of black children.

I think even income misses the bigger picture because income and wealth are two very different things. Even high income, married black families have less wealth then middle income white families due to the legacy of racial discrimination.

Dude, maybe you don't realize it, but you're making all blacks out to be complete retards. You're doing black folks no favors at all.

Dude, maybe you don't realize it, but you're making all blacks out to be complete retards. You're doing black folks no favors at all.
In what way do you think blacks are complete retards and what silly excuse are you going to use to pretend that isn't racist?

I ain't even going to get into the disclaimers about how I'm not racist. Screw that. I don't care what you think of me.

But this whole racism BS is getting out of hand. Words that whites can't say. The left is lying through their teeth about systemic racism. BLM and Al Sharpton is lying about how so many poor innocent, angel like, unarmed blacks are killed by white cops. College's that whites can't go to. College funds that white's can't qualify for, because they're white.
Some white's refused employment because a minority has to be hired first. 24hr news cycle telling white folks they're racist.
B4 all this crap got started, things weren't 1/2 as bad as they are now. White dude going to prison for defending himself against a thief. His son and friend going to prison for murder too, even though they didn't kill anyone. White cop going to prison because some violent druggy thief dies of fentanyl. Black school principles segregating blacks from whites.

What a load of crap. Especially in a country where whites make up over 60% of the population, having to bow down to blacks who only make up about 12%. This crap has got to stop.

BTW, all you white liberals, when BLM, Al Sharpton, the MSM, race baiters and race hustlers are calling white folks racist. They're talking about you too. Guilty by association.
I'm wondering if some of you folks even understand what "equality" even means.
Almost everything said here is untrue. There are no colleges whites can't go to. You can use the n word, but you will face dire consequences if you say it to a black persons face. Apparently you are racist because there are plenty of whites here do not find it necessary to defend the fact they are white. Only racists do that. Non racist whites take pride in the fact that they are fair non racist people who can recognize that wrongs were done and really want togetherness in this country. Your post amounts to a white man whining "woe is me, it's hard to be white!" Excuse me for a second :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Turn black and try living son.

None of you had any part in the Declaration of Independence, but we still celebrate the 4th...

None of you had any part in WW1 and WW2 -- but we still puff up our chest about it...as if we were there fighting....

And don't get me started on how some folks still puff up their chest about the Confederacy....to the point they can't even admit the Confederacy lost without trying to romanticize it....like they were there....

So spare me the "but that was a long time ago" deflection.....as a wise man once said...."men seldom eulogize the wisdom and virtues of their fathers, but to excuse some folly or wickedness of their own."

What he means is......folks love to brag about shit that happened a long time ago --shit they played no part in -- but mainly when they are trying to excuse their own bullshit they are doing now....
People like to celebrate good things. Celebrating the 4th of July is relevant because we would all be under British rule without the independence. My father fought in WWII, my grandfathers in WWI. We don’t celebrate those wars but remember those who fought for our country.

Almost everything said here is untrue. There are no colleges whites can't go to. You can use the n word, but you will face dire consequences if you say it to a black persons face. Apparently you are racist because there are plenty of whites here do not find it necessary to defend the fact they are white. Only racists do that. Non racist whites take pride in the fact that they are fair non racist people who can recognize that wrongs were done and really want togetherness in this country. Your post amounts to a white man whining "woe is me, it's hard to be white!" Excuse me for a second :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Turn black and try living son.
You really are naive!

There were more Democrats in Congress at the time. But per capita, Republicans were the majority of the yes votes when it comes to civil rights.
The claim was Democrats were the ones against the Civil Rights movement and that Republicans were for it....which are the ramblings of a dumb ass...

What I said is that CONSERVATIVES opposed the Civil Rights movement...and not a single one of you morons can refute that.....

People like to celebrate good things. Celebrating the 4th of July is relevant because we would all be under British rule without the independence. My father fought in WWII, my grandfathers in WWI. We don’t celebrate those wars but remember those who fought for our country.
And people should also remember how the Civil War, Vietnam, WW1, WW2, etc became a thing to begin with -- as to not repeat them...

Lying about that history, ignoring it or trying to romanticize it to make you feel better -- only insures that history will repeat itself...

This President said the most racist and offensive things about blacks during his career in politics, and what percentage of the black vote did he get again?
What policies did he run on in 2020??

Most black folks care about THE POLICIES a candidate will run for or run AGAINST

When the other candidate is pandering to white supremacists and using their rhetoric to get votes -- you are a fool if you expect to win a majority of black support.....

Which is why most self-respecting black folks don't go around wearing shirts like this like a buckdancing minstrel clown

EjmbVlCWsAMXxGY.jpg

Because for the last few decades blacks have benefitted from affirmative action and diversity programs, they act like blacks now have the upper hand.

Meanwhile, I go to this manufacturing event in Chicago. You walk in, every exhibitor and attendee is a white male. White males apparently OWN manufacturing. The only women there were eye candy. Models.
Really? Because I owned a business and frequently did trade shows. Maybe you saw me, and because I was pretty, assumed I was eye candy, when I was the owner. Same with the other women you saw.

in fact, your statement is yet another show of your bigotry - sexism this time. Why would you assume that a pretty woman doesnt have skills and talent, and either started the business or has an important role in it?

As far as blacks having the upper hand, they have indeed for the past 40 years in higher Ed admissions. It has only recently ramped up to the degree we see now - where, for example, a white defending himself is put on $2 million bail, defamed by the media and elected Democrats, including the president, and kicked out of his educational program; where a black with a record of violent crime is released on $1000 bail, deliberately sets out to kill hisself some whiteys, and we barely hear a thing about it.

I pray I am never attacked at all, but if I am, I hope it’s by a white man. If it’s by a black man, a jury will never convict unless there was drone evidence. They will look for every excuse in the book to acquit a black thug, due to the violence that will result from the BLM savages.

We really need to moderate the EXTREME favoritism toward blacks in higher ed admissions.

Scores and grades so below average (such as a 25 MCAT and 3.3 GPA) will see only 6% of Asians and 8% of whites get into medical school, while the majority of blacks will get in. In other words, most blacks get in, even when below average.

Or what happens at the average? If you are Asian or white, average won’t usually doesn’t cut it. Only 20% of Asians and 29% of whites get in, while more than 80% of blacks get in.

Finally, what about the bright and high-achieving students, who have above average grades and scores? in most cases, still not good enough for whites: less than half get in with a 3.5 and 31, while 87% of blacks do.

So what? The white leftists are promoting all this anti-white sentiment. Some of the most hate for whiteys comes from the indoctrinated white leftists.
Yes, I hate conservative whites. They are the ones destroying this country. Progressives rule no matter what color.

I hate Bruce Jenner. I hate Ben Carson. See? I don't just hate straight white republicans.

Really? Because I owned a business and frequently did trade shows. Maybe you saw me, and because I was pretty, assumed I was eye candy, when I was the owner. Same with the other women you saw.

in fact, your statement is yet another show of your bigotry - sexism this time. Why would you assume that a pretty woman doesnt have skills and talent, and either started the business or has an important role in it?

As far as blacks having the upper hand, they have indeed for the past 40 years in higher Ed admissions. It has only recently ramped up to the degree we see now - where, for example, a white defending himself is put on $2 million bail, defamed by the media and elected Democrats, including the president, and kicked out of his educational program; where a black with a record of violent crime is released on $1000 bail, deliberately sets out to kill hisself some whiteys, and we barely hear a thing about it.

I pray I am never attacked at all, but if I am, I hope it’s by a white man. If it’s by a black man, a jury will never convict unless there was drone evidence. They will look for every excuse in the book to acquit a black thug, due to the violence that will result from the BLM savages.
Ha fucking ha! Those women were paid to be there. They were models. Didn't know SHIT about the product. You're clueless.

What's the name of this big manufacturing trade show in Chicago that you exhibited at? Fucking liar.

So funny you say blacks have the upper hand. You fucking hypocrite. You're a woman right? Over the past 40 years, if that's true about blacks then it's even more true about women because you've benefitted more from AA and diversity programs than blacks have. You're a fucking hoot.

I never said life is unfair...

However, I will always advocate for policies I believe in....

Funny how dic suckers like you believe only "certain" people are entitled to make policy demands from the government they pay their taxes too....

But if black folks also strive to be politically engaged -- then that is wrong and they are just lazy and asking for free stuff...
except it isn't black folks making the plea, it's demofk white fks doing it. Why is that? again, you believe that blacks are far too inferior to take up their own cause. It would make a fking huge difference if a black rep was speaking for blacks rather than white demofking kkkers.

New Topics

Forum List

Back