In the Bay Area, $117,400 is considered 'low income'

Great place, Frisco. Earn peanuts and walk around in human excrement, urine, used needles, etc. Those knucklehead libs really know how to live.

I was in San Francisco last week. I saw no human excrement, urine, or used needles. Quit making shit up.

It is doubtful you ever leave your moms basement, but if you had gone to SF and you actually moved about the place it is IMPOSSIBLE for you to not have seen human poo on the streets. Unless of course, you are blind.

"San Francisco has such a big problem with human feces on its streets, that one web developer created a map that displays which parts of the city have poop and how much is there.

(Human) Wasteland was created by Jennifer Wong in 2014 while she was doing a hack-week project for her company HotPads. During her search for interesting data sets, she discovered that the San Francisco Department of Public Works keeps records of sidewalk cleanings for human poop and pee.

She told City Lab in 2014 that the data "inspired [her]."

5a5fbadcf325800124d51a3e

(Human) Wasteland: Explore poop-filled San Francisco | KFI AM 640
Which book of fairytales did you find that in?

Great place, Frisco. Earn peanuts and walk around in human excrement, urine, used needles, etc. Those knucklehead libs really know how to live.

I was in San Francisco last week. I saw no human excrement, urine, or used needles. Quit making shit up.

It is doubtful you ever leave your moms basement, but if you had gone to SF and you actually moved about the place it is IMPOSSIBLE for you to not have seen human poo on the streets. Unless of course, you are blind.

"San Francisco has such a big problem with human feces on its streets, that one web developer created a map that displays which parts of the city have poop and how much is there.

(Human) Wasteland was created by Jennifer Wong in 2014 while she was doing a hack-week project for her company HotPads. During her search for interesting data sets, she discovered that the San Francisco Department of Public Works keeps records of sidewalk cleanings for human poop and pee.

5a5fbadcf325800124d51a3e

It's a true map, based upon call-ins.

San Francisco's Human Poop Map Shows City Is in Deep Doo-Doo

5a5fbadcf325800124d51a3e

Conservative call-ins? Yeah, that's a realistic/non-biased crowd.

5a5fbadcf325800124d51a3e

I didn't post the "KFI Los Angeles" map of San Fransisco call-ins.

5a5fbadcf325800124d51a3e

Wow, NBC is a conservative news agency. Who knew? Here you go silly boy... 96 of 153 blocks of SF have human poo on them. Sooo, what percent is that?

"The NBC Bay Area Investigative Unit surveyed 153 blocks of downtown San Francisco in search of trash, needles, and feces. The investigation revealed trash littered across every block. The survey also found 41 blocks dotted with needles and 96 blocks sullied with piles of feces."

How dirty is San Francisco? An NBC Bay Area Investigation reveals a dangerous mix of drug needles, garbage, and feces throughout downtown San Francisco. The Investigative Unit surveyed 153 blocks of the city – the more than 20-mile stretch includes popular tourist spots like Union Square and major hotel chains. The area – bordered by Van Ness Avenue, Market Street, Post Street and Grant Avenue – is also home to City Hall, schools, playgrounds, and a police station."

San Francisco Spends $30 Million Cleaning Feces, Needles

Just had to post this .. unreal.

SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) - It’s no secret that the Bay Area is an expensive place to live.

But now it’s become so expensive that a six-figure salary is considered “low income,” according to a report by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

The annual report says a family of four in San Francisco, San Mateo and Marin counties that earn less than $117,400 are "low income."

This means they qualify to live in low-income housing projects.

$73,000 is considered “very low income” in those counties.

To most Bay Area residents, these numbers aren’t shocking considering the the high cost of living.

In March, the median home price in the Bay Area hit a record high at $820,000, according to CoreLogic.

In San Francisco County, the median home price hit $1,087,599, making it the most expensive housing market in California.

To make you feel even more poor, a Palo Alto estate hit the market Tuesday for $96.8 million.
One need to look no further than silicon valley. As computer/software companies started up and the young founders became multi-millionaires, the price of housing shot up. I recall an article which stated that people doing the lower pay jobs in the area, couldn't afford the housing or rental costs, so just rode buses, sleeping on them. It's absurd.

5a5fbadcf325800124d51a3e

Wow, NBC is a conservative news agency. Who knew? Here you go silly boy... 96 of 153 blocks of SF have human poo on them. Sooo, what percent is that?

"The NBC Bay Area Investigative Unit surveyed 153 blocks of downtown San Francisco in search of trash, needles, and feces. The investigation revealed trash littered across every block. The survey also found 41 blocks dotted with needles and 96 blocks sullied with piles of feces."

How dirty is San Francisco? An NBC Bay Area Investigation reveals a dangerous mix of drug needles, garbage, and feces throughout downtown San Francisco. The Investigative Unit surveyed 153 blocks of the city – the more than 20-mile stretch includes popular tourist spots like Union Square and major hotel chains. The area – bordered by Van Ness Avenue, Market Street, Post Street and Grant Avenue – is also home to City Hall, schools, playgrounds, and a police station."

Yet nobody has an answer........nobody but me.

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2018 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2018 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

5a5fbadcf325800124d51a3e

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2018 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2018 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

Hell, raise minimum wage to 50 bucks an hour. The effect would be the same. The vast majority of people would be without jobs as the companies switch over to full automation. So much for your "end of welfare" nonsense. Minimum wage laws DRIVE inflation. Gold is still worth what gold was worth fifty years ago adjusted for inflation.
An ounce of gold will still buy a real nice pistol (my personal favorite measure) while the amount of time necessary to purchase that same pistol, is almost exactly the same amount of hours as it was back then.

The only difference is our money is worth less than it was back then so we have to "spend" more of it to get the same things. In other words, we are merely treading water. The commodities still cost the same adjusted for inflation.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Hell, raise minimum wage to 50 bucks an hour. The effect would be the same. The vast majority of people would be without jobs as the companies switch over to full automation. So much for your "end of welfare" nonsense. Minimum wage laws DRIVE inflation. Gold is still worth what gold was worth fifty years ago adjusted for inflation.
An ounce of gold will still buy a real nice pistol (my personal favorite measure) while the amount of time necessary to purchase that same pistol, is almost exactly the same amount of hours as it was back then.

The only difference is our money is worth less than it was back then so we have to "spend" more of it to get the same things. In other words, we are merely treading water. The commodities still cost the same adjusted for inflation.

Why would you switch to automation when (under my plan) your net cost of employees is zero?

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Why would you switch to automation when (under my plan) your net cost of employees is zero?

Because your claim is specious. Automation has little cost other than the initial capital investment, and the ongoing maintenance. Employees get sick, don't show up for work, are in a crappy mood sometimes. How many bricks can a brick layer place in a day? I'll tell you, around 500. Guess what, there is a machine that will do six times that number in a day, and you can rent it for 1800 a week. Guess who's going to have a hard time finding a job soon?

This bricklaying robot is going to destroy construction jobs
https://nypost.com/2017/03/27/this-bricklaying-robot-is-going-to-destroy-construction-jobs/

Just had to post this .. unreal.

SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) - It’s no secret that the Bay Area is an expensive place to live.

But now it’s become so expensive that a six-figure salary is considered “low income,” according to a report by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

The annual report says a family of four in San Francisco, San Mateo and Marin counties that earn less than $117,400 are "low income."

This means they qualify to live in low-income housing projects.

$73,000 is considered “very low income” in those counties.

To most Bay Area residents, these numbers aren’t shocking considering the the high cost of living.

In March, the median home price in the Bay Area hit a record high at $820,000, according to CoreLogic.

In San Francisco County, the median home price hit $1,087,599, making it the most expensive housing market in California.

To make you feel even more poor, a Palo Alto estate hit the market Tuesday for $96.8 million.
What do you care?
You haven't made even $17K a year in your life.

5a5fbadcf325800124d51a3e

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Your plan is horse shit, pixie dust, unicorn flatulence, and five-dollar words.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

And yet you can't come up with one reason why.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

I did. Try refuting what i stipulated.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Your bloviation is NOT a stipulation.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Your bloviation is NOT a stipulation.

I gave you a link to a machine that does the job of 6 bricklayers. That is not called bloviation. That is called "evidence". I understand that you don't know how to comprehend such a thing, but resorting to lies only strengthens my position and weakens yours. Might I suggest you get an education above 5th grade and then come back.

Forum List

Back