In the Bay Area, $117,400 is considered 'low income'

$7,988,000 in San Francisco. Turds extra.

ISukz5md9m0dpw0000000000.jpg

$499,000 in Culpeper, VA

ISmai3qlzuxgfd1000000000.jpg
Exactly why I fled.

I guess we now know why Nancy Pelosi considers a $1000.00 dollar bonus crumbs.

Why is that?
When you represent an area where $117,400 is considered low income it's highly likely your not going to understand what kind of difference that thousand dollars makes to people outside that area and consider it irrelevant or to use Nancy's word crumbs. I suspect many people in the rustbelt states that was supposed to be Hillary's blue wall see it very different from Pelosi.

Just had to post this .. unreal.

SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) - It’s no secret that the Bay Area is an expensive place to live.

But now it’s become so expensive that a six-figure salary is considered “low income,” according to a report by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

The annual report says a family of four in San Francisco, San Mateo and Marin counties that earn less than $117,400 are "low income."

This means they qualify to live in low-income housing projects.

$73,000 is considered “very low income” in those counties.

To most Bay Area residents, these numbers aren’t shocking considering the the high cost of living.

In March, the median home price in the Bay Area hit a record high at $820,000, according to CoreLogic.

In San Francisco County, the median home price hit $1,087,599, making it the most expensive housing market in California.

To make you feel even more poor, a Palo Alto estate hit the market Tuesday for $96.8 million.
Left like to keep the blacks and Mexicans out of the neighborhood.

There aren't any Blacks and Mexicans living in Palo Alto? Care to prove that?

SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) - It’s no secret that the Bay Area is an expensive place to live.

But now it’s become so expensive that a six-figure salary is considered “low income,” according to a report by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

The annual report says a family of four in San Francisco, San Mateo and Marin counties that earn less than $117,400 are "low income."

To most Bay Area residents, these numbers aren’t shocking considering the the high cost of living.

In March, the median home price in the Bay Area hit a record high at $820,000, according to CoreLogic.

In San Francisco County, the median home price hit $1,087,599, making it the most expensive housing market in California.

To make you feel even more poor, a Palo Alto estate hit the market Tuesday for $96.8 million.

I'm sure there are some minority families renting garages.

Why is that?
When you represent an area where $117,400 is considered low income it's highly likely your not going to understand what kind of difference that thousand dollars makes to people outside that area and consider it irrelevant or to use Nancy's word crumbs. I suspect many people in the rustbelt states that was supposed to be Hillary's blue wall see it very different from Pelosi.

You know that Republicans made the rust belt States possible, and it's happening again;

Largest U.S. Nail Manufacturer Could Soon Be Out Of Business Because Of Trump Tariffs | HuffPost

Because tRump told you so? How many non-minority families live in garages because their employers don't pay a living wage?

Why is that?

You know that Republicans made the rust belt States possible, and it's happening again;

Largest U.S. Nail Manufacturer Could Soon Be Out Of Business Because Of Trump Tariffs | HuffPost
What will the 60 people do without the high tech nail making company? :badgrin:

Because tRump told you so? How many non-minority families live in garages because their employers don't pay a living wage?
Shitforbrains doesn't realize the OP is about $117K being the poverty level in Leftardia.

Why is that?

You know that really didn't address the issue you aske me about. Apparently the majority of the people in Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania felt differently in 2016.

Great place, Frisco. Earn peanuts and walk around in human excrement, urine, used needles, etc. Those knucklehead libs really know how to live.

I was in San Francisco last week. I saw no human excrement, urine, or used needles. Quit making shit up.

It is doubtful you ever leave your moms basement, but if you had gone to SF and you actually moved about the place it is IMPOSSIBLE for you to not have seen human poo on the streets. Unless of course, you are blind.

"San Francisco has such a big problem with human feces on its streets, that one web developer created a map that displays which parts of the city have poop and how much is there.

(Human) Wasteland was created by Jennifer Wong in 2014 while she was doing a hack-week project for her company HotPads. During her search for interesting data sets, she discovered that the San Francisco Department of Public Works keeps records of sidewalk cleanings for human poop and pee.

She told City Lab in 2014 that the data "inspired [her]."

5a5fbadcf325800124d51a3e

(Human) Wasteland: Explore poop-filled San Francisco | KFI AM 640

Shitforbrains doesn't realize the OP is about $117K being the poverty level in Leftardia.

I never said it wasn't. But coming from a commie that is happy 60 American workers are being laid off, I'm not surprised you lied.

Great place, Frisco. Earn peanuts and walk around in human excrement, urine, used needles, etc. Those knucklehead libs really know how to live.

I was in San Francisco last week. I saw no human excrement, urine, or used needles. Quit making shit up.

It is doubtful you ever leave your moms basement, but if you had gone to SF and you actually moved about the place it is IMPOSSIBLE for you to not have seen human poo on the streets. Unless of course, you are blind.

"San Francisco has such a big problem with human feces on its streets, that one web developer created a map that displays which parts of the city have poop and how much is there.

(Human) Wasteland was created by Jennifer Wong in 2014 while she was doing a hack-week project for her company HotPads. During her search for interesting data sets, she discovered that the San Francisco Department of Public Works keeps records of sidewalk cleanings for human poop and pee.

She told City Lab in 2014 that the data "inspired [her]."

5a5fbadcf325800124d51a3e

(Human) Wasteland: Explore poop-filled San Francisco | KFI AM 640

So how does the conservative KFI believe the problem can be fixed?

And 100 grand in taxes...

If you do the math your only making 17 grand, Impressive...

Forum List

Back