Liberals Caught on Video as they Hear of Kennedy's Retirement from SCOTUS

We still have to see who is nominated though, I have learned better than to count my chickens... I wish there was some way that Ted Cruz could get worked in, just don't know how that would turn out in TX though?

We still have to see who is nominated though, I have learned better than to count my chickens... I wish there was some way that Ted Cruz could get worked in, just don't know how that would turn out in TX though?

I suspect it will be Senator Mike Lee for political reasons.

My money is on Hardiman longshot Amy Barret. She's a staunch pro lifer

I think it will be Lee in order to embarrass the RINOs into voting for the SCOTUS nominee.

McKlukski would backstab Trump and her party in a heart beat, but maybe she would vote for a Senate colleague?

I've read that he's not interested. And neither are on Trump's list.

I think it will be Lee in order to embarrass the RINOs into voting for the SCOTUS nominee.

McKlukski would backstab Trump and her party in a heart beat, but maybe she would vote for a Senate colleague?

Anything's possible with Trump, why not Trey Gowdy? Strict constilutionist

I've read that he's not interested. And neither are on Trump's list.
How serious is the prospect of Utah Sen. Mike Lee on the Supreme Court? Report says President Trump is talking to advisers about it

President Donald Trump is asking advisers about appointing Sen. Mike Lee to the Supreme Court to fill the vacancy being left by retiring Associate Justice Anthony Kennedy, Bloomberg reported.....

Lee is far from being the Senate’s biggest Trump supporter. But he and his brother, Utah Supreme Court Justice Thomas Lee, are on a short list the president says he will pick from to replace Kennedy, who said Thursday he would step down from the high court.

The Utah senator, who is a former federal prosecutor and clerked for the Supreme Court previously, has said he wouldn’t say no if he were asked.

“I’m honored just even being considered for something like this,” Lee told Fox and Friends on Thursday morning. “Ultimately this is the president’s choice and I’m sure he’ll make the right decision.”

The younger, the better. Are there any 14-year-olds on the list?

The younger, the better. Are there any 14-year-olds on the list?
eeewwwwwww

They'll be on the court longer.
You know, context is everything.....just sayin'.

fe7917d16dfcb2a634559c60afaf928d1299037387_full.jpg

Forum List

Back