In the 1950's Sen McCarthy could prosecute communists....

Oh you mean we're supposed to suspend civil liberties every time the populace becomes alarmed.......?

not every time just when liberals like Stalin and Mao are slowly starving 120 million innocent souls to death, promising to take over the world, and our liberal elites are spying for them and giving them the hydrogen bomb!!!!!

He found almost no communists but ruined thousands of lives...

Stalin and Mao ruined 120 million lives by killing them while our liberal elites supported Stalin and Mao and gave them the hydrogen bomb with which to take over the world and make it communist!!

. He found almost no communists but ruined thousands of lives...

you mean almost no overt communists while today much of the MSM media is overtly communist, eg, MSNBC. McCarthy saw the trend that Jefferson saw:

Jefferson:
Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny."

Last edited:

Stalin and Mao ruined 120 million lives by killing them while our liberal elites supported Stalin and Mao and gave them the hydrogen bomb with which to take over the world and make it communist!!
They would have gotten the bomb anyway and it was a British communist who helped the most...

Oh you mean we're supposed to suspend civil liberties every time the populace becomes alarmed.......?

not every time just when liberals like Stalin and Mao are slowly starving 120 million innocent souls to death, promising to take over the world, and our liberal elites are spying for them and giving them the hydrogen bomb!!!!!
Well then given that criteria civil liberties would be continuously suspended........ I think you're in the wrong country....... :thup:

They would have gotten the bomb anyway and it was a British communist who helped the most...

true, liberals all over the west were helping the communists and today they are out of the closet about it and on dead stupid auto pilot even after 120 million dead and Red China eliminating 40% of the planet's poverty the instant it switched to Republican capitalism.

Well then given that criteria civil liberties would be continuously suspended........ I think you're in the wrong country....... :thup:

you think today liberals like Stalin and Mao are slowly starving 120 million innocent souls to death, promising to take over the world, and our liberal elites are spying for them and giving them our best WMD ????

you think today liberals like Stalin and Mao are slowly starving 120 million innocent souls to death, promising to take over the world, and our liberal elites are spying for them and giving them our best WMD ????
Still pullin' shit out of your ass....... Not unexpected there rdea....... Ummm, what was your name again?

Still pullin' shit out of your ass....... Not unexpected there rdea....... Ummm, what was your name again?

Ringel: Well then given that criteria civil liberties would be continuously suspended........ I think you're in the wrong country....... :thup:

Edward: you think today liberals like Stalin and Mao are slowly starving 120 million innocent souls to death, promising to take over the world, and our liberal elites are spying for them and giving them our best WMD ????

Ringel: Well then given that criteria civil liberties would be continuously suspended........ I think you're in the wrong country....... :thup:

Edward: you think today liberals like Stalin and Mao are slowly starving 120 million innocent souls to death, promising to take over the world, and our liberal elites are spying for them and giving them our best WMD ????
Sooooo, you think that continuously repeating what is in reality bull shit over and over again will make it true? And you accuse others of practicing Goebbelesque propaganda.......? Really? Okie dokie.......... Have a nice life, I know when I'm wasting my time on a idiot. :thup:

Sooooo, you think that continuously repeating what is in reality bull shit over and over again will make it true? And you accuse others of practicing Goebbelesque propaganda.......? Really? Okie dokie.......... Have a nice life, I know when I'm wasting my time on a idiot. :thup:

you said all periods are like McCarthy period. I asked you to explain and you are running away once again?

you said all periods are like McCarthy period. I asked you to explain and you are running away once again?
Wrong interpretation of what I said but how can that be explained to someone who obviously refuses to see outside their own paradigm bubble? How does one explain an esoteric concept to a black and white thinker? It's impossible so again, have a nice life. :thup:

Last edited:

Wrong interpretation of what I said but how can that be explained to someone who obviously refuses to see outside their own paradigm bubble? How does one explain an esoteric concept to a black and white thinker? It's impossible so again, have a nice life. :thup:

you said all periods are like McCarthy period. I asked you to explain how that could be possible and you are running away yet again ?
Ever see a conservative who has to run away?

Communists should not be tried for being Communists. They should be exposed and challenged to sell US on Communism. The majority of them hide under other labels because they don't have the guts to debate. They have to manipulate and usurp.

and that was in a Republican capitalist Christian economy that grew at 3% for decades. Today liberals have shipped 30 million jobs to China with their taxes, unions and budget deficits; they have destroyed the families, schools, and religion of America rendering many unqualified and unfit for the rigors of work, and they have invited in 30 million illegals to take the remaining jobs and drive down wages still further..

Look at the change. In the 1950's Joe McCarthy could prosecute communists, today you have whole TV networks(MSNBC) that are communist and Bernie Sanders, an open communist, openly leads the Democratic Party. Is it any surprise that we are getting soviet growth levels from our increasingly collectivist economy and have record suicide and overdose deaths??
do you think after this anyone in the west wants (can) to be a commie?

"
Kurapaty (Belarusian: Курапаты, IPA: [kuraˈpatɨ]) is a wooded area on the outskirts of Minsk, Belarus, in which a vast number of people were executed between 1937 and 1941 during the Great Purge by the Soviet secret police, the NKVD.

The exact count of victims is uncertain, NKVD archives are classified in Belarus.[1] According to various sources the number of people who perished in Kurapaty is estimated to be the following: up to 7,000 people (according to attorney general of Belarus Bozhelko),[2] at least 30,000 people (according to attorney general of BSSR Tarnaŭski), up to 100,000 people (according to “Belarus” reference book),[1][3] from 102,000 to 250,000 people (according to the article by Zianon Pazniak in “Litaratura i mastactva” newspaper),[4][5] 250,000 people (according to Polish historian and professor of University of Wrocław Zdzisław Julian Winnicki),[6] and more (according to the British historian Norman Davies).[7]

In 2004 Kurapaty were included in the register of the Cultural Properties of Belarus as a first-category cultural heritage.[8]"

images

895868_600.jpg

sure, liberals are brain dead and illiterate. Sanders, an open American libcommie, said "its silly to have 22 deodorant companies while people are going hungry". Its right out of the Marxistcommie playbook. Do you think deodorant and health are the only two industries he wants to control?

sure, liberals are brain dead and illiterate. Sanders, an open American libcommie, said "its silly to have 22 deodorant companies while people are going hungry". Its right out of the Marxistcommie playbook. Do you think deodorant and health are the only two industries he wants to control?
what do you think about a latent commie Vova Putler?

Forum List

Back