In the 1950's Sen McCarthy could prosecute communists....

The point is that ....surprise....surprise it wasn't a loud mouthed republican but the Truman administration and the democrat party that was dedicated to uncovering communist infiltration into society. H'wood even helped out at first with a series called "I led three lives" and a Duke Wayne movie about HUAC investigators in Hawaii. . The Senate and the House committies had no power other than to subpoena suspected communists and the subpoenaed people had a 5th Amendment right not to answer questions. When democrats won the majority in congress midway into Bush's 2nd term the first thing on their agenda was a McCarthy like circus of subpoenas of professional Baseball players in a substance abuse investigation. Professional Baseball players were subject to social ridicule and they only thing democrats came up with was some poor Hall of Fame pitcher.

The point is that ....surprise....surprise it wasn't a loud mouthed republican but the Truman administration and the democrat party that was dedicated to uncovering communist infiltration into society. H'wood even helped out at first with a series called "I led three lives" and a Duke Wayne movie about HUAC investigators in Hawaii. . The Senate and the House committies had no power other than to subpoena suspected communists and the subpoenaed people had a 5th Amendment right not to answer questions. When democrats won the majority in congress midway into Bush's 2nd term the first thing on their agenda was a McCarthy like circus of subpoenas of professional Baseball players in a substance abuse investigation. Professional Baseball players were subject to social ridicule and they only thing democrats came up with was some poor Hall of Fame pitcher.

Today Bernie is an open communist.In the 1950's he would have been traitor.

do you think after this anyone in the west wants (can) to be a commie?
sure, liberals are brain dead and illiterate. Sanders, an open American libcommie, said "its silly to have 22 deodorant companies while people are going hungry". Its right out of the Marxistcommie playbook. Do you think deodorant and health are the only two industries he wants to control?
Show us the Marxistcommie playbook.

You can't?

Come on, Eddie, show us.

You are quite mad, brainwashed functional moron. He's not for the state owning all business and industry ridiculous.

and that was in a Republican capitalist Christian economy that grew at 3% for decades. Today liberals have shipped 30 million jobs to China with their taxes, unions and budget deficits; they have destroyed the families, schools, and religion of America rendering many unqualified and unfit for the rigors of work, and they have invited in 30 million illegals to take the remaining jobs and drive down wages still further..

Look at the change. In the 1950's Joe McCarthy could prosecute communists, today you have whole TV networks(MSNBC) that are communist and Bernie Sanders, an open communist, openly leads the Democratic Party. Is it any surprise that we are getting soviet growth levels from our increasingly collectivist economy and have record suicide and overdose deaths??
Ever wonder why “McCarthyism “ is considered one of the darkest periods in American history?

He was an alcoholic who consistently violated citizen's Constitutional rights, was eventually disgraced, made politically impotent and died not long afterwards from acute hepatitis due to his alcoholism. He was able to get away with it for so long because of the Red Scare but eventually he went after the military, that's when public opinion turned against him.
...But damn near EVERY MOTHERFUCKER he named turned out to be a fUCKING COMMIE. He was right.

We need a Joseph McCarthy-style inquisition and execution panel.
:banana:

Then, after we have exterminated the commies, we can go back to living free.
:lol:

Kill a commie for mommy.
:beer:
First of all that’s a lie. He accused many innocent people and destroyed theirs lives.
Of course that doesn’t matter to you.
2nd...So tell me again why having a different political philosophy is so threatening to you as I️t was to that broken down drunk, McCarthy?

You are quite mad, brainwashed functional moron. He's not for the state owning all business and industry ridiculous.
Sanders said “very silly to have 23 deodorant companies while people are going hungry“. Do you think healthcare in deodorant industry are only two industries that libcommie Sanders wants to control ???

He was an alcoholic who consistently violated citizen's Constitutional rights, was eventually disgraced, made politically impotent and died not long afterwards from acute hepatitis due to his alcoholism. He was able to get away with it for so long because of the Red Scare but eventually he went after the military, that's when public opinion turned against him.
...But damn near EVERY MOTHERFUCKER he named turned out to be a fUCKING COMMIE. He was right.

Kill a commie for mommy.
First of all that’s a lie. He accused many innocent people and destroyed theirs lives.
2nd...So tell me again why having a different political philosophy is so threatening to you as I️t was to that broken down drunk, McCarthy?
Yes when the country was a growing vibrant world leading country being called a communist could ruin your life. Today it would be a badge of honor among Democrats with Sanders being a prime example.

This is a really stupid thread.

Do you realize that in 1950 most people were part of a union, we built the high ways based on taxes and we spent a shit load on science.

Has nothing to do with capitalism unless you believe every civlization that builds infrastructure and spends resources on science in history. Now that is dumb. Of course you're dumb. Ed is a fucking retard.

Kill a commie for mommy.
Having a different philosophy when that philosophy is communism and that philosophy slowly starved 120, million innocent souls to death is very threatening to me and all reasonable people.

Eddie Munster is still looking for commies under every bed. Never outgrew the 1950's.

Do you realize that in 1950 most people were part of a union, we built the high ways based on taxes and we spent a shit load on science.

Has nothing to do with capitalism unless you believe every civlization that builds infrastructure and spends resources on science in history. Now that is dumb. Of course you're dumb. Ed is a fucking retard.

Kill a commie for mommy.
Having a different philosophy when that philosophy is communism and that philosophy slowly starved 120, million innocent souls to death is very threatening to me and all reasonable people.
No American who chose communism as their ideology ever starved a single soul. You're so far out in right field you can't even see the batter or umpire.

Most would mean 51%!!!
Union Membership in U.S. Fell to 70-Year Low Last Year - The New York Times
The New York Times › business › 22union
Jan 21, 2011 - ... 17.7 million union members. The peak unionization rate was 35 percent during the mid-1950s, after a surge in unionization ...

Kill a commie for mommy.
No American who chose communism as their ideology ever starved a single soul. You're so far out in right field you can't even see the batter or umpire.
There are too many Republicans still in America so that a few Communists are not in a position to starve millions and millions to death. Do you understand?

Forum List

Back