In Response to Blaster, Conservatives/Republicans can't stop calling for a Civil War.

Do you want a ANOTHER Civil War in the USA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's why we used to have poll tests. We should probably bring them back.
No. You dont have to be smart to know who you like. That’s not what I’m saying. I’m saying I no longer encourage people who don’t want to vote to vote. Probably better they sit this one out.

Because they can always vote in two years when they want to

Do anyone on this USMB really want a Civil War?

Blaster wants to think it is the Democrats that want to start the next Civil War.
Is he correct?

I don't think anyone wants it.

But I think it's coming anyway.

Do anyone on this USMB really want a Civil War?

Blaster wants to think it is the Democrats that want to start the next Civil War.
Is he correct?

Civil wars happen due to tyrannical governments. Non so much as Biden's administration.

Do you think it'll be Right v Left, or People v Government? I know Lefties want to kick out the SCOTUS because they won't bow to Lefties laws, so who do you think it'll be between?

Civil wars happen due to tyrannical governments. Non so much as Biden's administration.

Do you think it'll be Right v Left, or People v Government? I know Lefties want to kick out the SCOTUS because they won't bow to Lefties laws, so who do you think it'll be between?
There won't be a Civil War.
Just tough talk from the cult.

Not a Cult.jpg

Speaking of stupid...
You think everyone should vote like you.

Tell me how you grew up. White? Two parents? Good schools? Who gave you your first break a relative or a friends daddy?

What do you do for a living? It's easy for a brain surgeon to say America isn't racist. Schools and hospitals are falling all over themselves to hire diversity candidates. Ben Carson doesn't realize how much us liberals helped him.

Forum List

Back