In Response to Blaster, Conservatives/Republicans can't stop calling for a Civil War.

Do you want a ANOTHER Civil War in the USA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Do anyone on this USMB really want a Civil War?

Blaster wants to think it is the Democrats that want to start the next Civil War.
Is he correct?

You need to read the thread creation guidelines.

And we wonder why Johnny can't read. This ^^^ from a self-professed 39 year educator. SMFH.
He may be a black man who's just writing in slang. Like when I write yall.
Rittenhouse fired in self-defense against violent Antifa child-molesting thugs.

And Mr. Hammer is a wacked out leftist and a druggie.
What about the Republican who saw a BLM protester walking towards him in Texas? The Republican in the car said he feared for his life seeing that protester walking towards him so he murdered him. Then he was found guilty. But Repug Gub Abbott pardoned him???

With tweet about a pardon, Gov. Greg Abbott injects politics into Texas' criminal justice system. In an unprecedented use of his power, the Republican governor moved to pardon Daniel Perry less than a day after an Austin jury convicted him in the murder of protester Garrett Foster.

So if I was in my car and saw Kyle Rittenhouse walking towards me I could have shot him dead? I thought it was legal to open carry an assault rifle. So how is it legal to shoot someone who is open carrying an assault rifle and walking towards you?

1706303986118.png

The only way you get a pardon is if you kill a liberal and your governor is Republican. Scary times we live in.

So tell me how that calculation is incorrect. No calculator that I can find gives any other response.
2023-1985=38. Please enter those numbers into your calculator and report back what the answer is perfesser. Adding and subtracting can also be added into what you've failed to teach Johnny.
Do anybody on USMB disagree?
I've done that for you.
You just refuse to admit you are WRONG.
And you are wrong.

I'll explain again.....

for example......Jan 2000 to Dec 2000 is 1 year.

Yes or no. 2000-2000 = 0. but it is 1 year.

I've done that for you.
You just refuse to admit you are WRONG.
And you are wrong.

I'll explain again.....

for example......Jan 2000 to Dec 2000 is 1 year.

Yes or no. 2000-2000 = 0. but it is 1 year.
Take it up with the calculator. Then you can explain how you turn 39 years into 40. You're lying as usual Winnie--I love it when I get to point it out.
1706306641853.png

Follow this, is you can.

You started in 1985 and you've taught math for 39-40 year, eh. 2023-1985=38. You've just given a perfect example of why Johnny can't read OR add or subtract. I don't need to put you down. You do it every time you post.

Take it up with the calculator. Then you can explain how you turn 39 years into 40. You're lying as usual Winnie--I love it when I get to point it out.
View attachment 893500
Beginning of Year 1985 through End of 2023 is in fact 39 complete years, even though you think that simply doing 2023-1985 = 38 is the correct answer.

I feel sorry for you OLD man.
Take that NAP.

Follow this, is you can.

Beginning of Year 1985 through End of 2023 is in fact 39 complete years, even though you think that simply doing 2023-1985 = 38 is the correct answer.

I feel sorry for you OLD man.
Take that NAP.
Again, take it up with the calculator. Then review my post #2 where I said, and I quote, "This ^^^ from a self-professed 39 year educator." Unlike you, I did not lie and say 40. This has been a nice distraction, but back to your original post and the subject you are distracting from--Do anyone on this USMB really want a Civil War? Looks like you failed English too.

You started in 1985 and you've taught math for 39-40 year, eh. 2023-1985=38.
That is 39 Years. Not 38.
Starting 40 Years.
Fact.
So you've stolen from the taxpayers for 38 years.
Earned my money.
What was your job 30 years ago, old man?
Again, take it up with the calculator. Then review my post #2 where I said, and I quote, "This ^^^ from a self-professed 39 year educator." Unlike you, I did not lie and say 40. This has been a nice distraction, but back to your original post and the subject you are distracting from--Do anyone on this USMB really want a Civil War? Looks like you failed English too.
Yup, I failed my English, I have a few 'typos'. A few in millions of words.
Terrible, I know.
So do you.

The thread is about MATH.
Do you finally want to address the MATH of Jan 1985 to End of 2023 is in Fact 39 complete years.
You claim it is 38 years, simply because 2023-1985 = 38. LOLLLOLLLOLLL

If you can't admit you were wrong, then I accept your concession.

The thread is about MATH.
LMAO, I only make these statements when they are true beyond any reasonable doubt, Winnie. YOU ARE STUPID. Read the title of YOUR OWN OP and tell me there is anything in it about math until you derailed it with some irrelevant mistake you were called on in a completely unrelated thread. Now STFU, you are embarrassing yourself.

LMAO, I only make these statements when they are true beyond any reasonable doubt,
And you still think that Jan 1985 to the End of 2023 is only 38 years, when in fact it is 39 years.

But go on.
Take that NAP.

Yes, yes, only because it would be highly amusing. I see the people of Walmart, and I'm not picturing warriors.
I'm not picturing warriors in corporate bored rooms. I don't see them when I'm out and about, and you can immediately rule out the wealthy.

So what are you left with for Patriotic fighters?

I think I clearly stated in my post #2. Go back and read Winnie. Is it time for your meds?
Wrong, pretty sure you should just take that NAP.

This ^^^ from a self-professed 39 year educator. SMFH.
So NOW, at 3:15 PST, you agree it actually is 39 years.

I've said 39 years, starting 40.
What is it that you NOW claim to be a "LIE" by Winco?

You fail again.
Time to just admit it, and move on and TRY to catch another so-called LIE.

Take that Old Man NAP.

I think I clearly stated in my post #2. Go back and read Winnie. Is it time for your meds?
I see you conceded .

It's time for your NAP.
And since you haven't responded in hours, I see you took this NAP.
Let's HOPE this NAP is LOOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG.
Very Long.

I see you conceded .

It's time for your NAP.
And since you haven't responded in hours, I see you took this NAP.
Let's HOPE this NAP is LOOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG.
Very Long.
You have serious mental problems Winnie. You should never have been allowed around children. In addition to all of your obvious foibles, you have self esteem issues. Tell Reykdahl and Inslee about it, you might be able to steal some taxpayer $$$$. Give it a try.

Do anyone on this USMB really want a Civil War?

Blaster wants to think it is the Democrats that want to start the next Civil War.
Is he correct?

I mean, trying to imprison your oppositions party leader is a pretty traditional way to start a civil war. :dunno:

Anybody who wants Civil War should be arounded up and remanded to federal care.
Anyone making moves that could spark a civil war should be executed, like for example if you started "remanding people to federal care" for merely having an opinion.

Just Prosecuting a CRIMINAL for his crimes,

Who just happens to be running for office.
Except you arent doing that, hence the backlash. Its why you guys are going to lose the election.

Forum List

Back