In re January 6, 2021

Trumptards proved it, trying an attempted coup on January 6.

Then when that failed.

Oh, so now, that your previous claims was demonstrated to be completely bullshit, you are moving on to claiming that any group or movement that riots is "fascist".

I guess that is 1/6 makes Trump supporters "fascist" in your mind, then the far more numerous and violent riots of Antifa and BLM, must having you shitting your pants in fear.

I await your bullshit explanation as to why it's "different" when you leftards riot.

Late on the night of April 24, the wife of Georgia’s top election official got a chilling text message: “You and your family will be killed very slowly.”

A week earlier, Tricia Raffensperger, wife of Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, had received another anonymous text: “We plan for the death of you and your family every day.”

That followed an April 5 text warning. A family member, the texter told her, was “going to have a very unfortunate incident.”

A supporter of former president Donald Trump was sentenced to 19 months in prison for threatening to “slaughter” members of Congress days after the Jan. 6 breach of the U.S. Capitol — a threat that tested the limits of free speech in an era of contentious political division.

Brendan Hunt, 37, still doesn’t recognize the severity of the violent rhetoric in the 88-second message he posted online 12 days before Joe Biden’s inauguration, said the judge who sentenced him Monday in federal court in Brooklyn.

Another supporter of President Donald Trump has been arrested after death threats — this time against three Democratic lawmakers. In each of the voicemail threats, investigators say, the caller also viciously attacked Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), just four days after the president posted 9/11 footage in a tweet targeting the Muslim congresswoman.

Floridian John Kless, 49, of the Fort Lauderdale area, was charged with interstate transmission of threats following calls to presidential candidates Cory Booker (D-N.J.) and Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.), as well as to Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), according to a statement by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida.

And of course, plenty of gop and trump supporters have gotten death threats. And more than threats. See the congressional baseball team mass shooting.

So, again, you must really have an issue with the Dems and the leftards. Right?

Or are you just a retarded monkey throwing shit at a wall, hoping that something will stick?

Only in your brain damaged mind, like your daddy.

So, I say something happened sometimes and you cite times it did not happen, and in your mind, that means that it never happened?

And you have the nerve to accuse others of having brain damage? LOL!!!

You are fucking retarded. And an asshole.

YES but Trump's trade deal increased the trade imbalance.

February 5 2021
The U.S. trade deficit over the four years of President Donald Trump’s presidency soared to its highest level since 2008, despite his tough tariff tactics intended to bring it down, a new Commerce Department report showed on Friday.

The combined U.S. goods and services trade deficit increased to $679 billion in 2020, compared to $481 billion in 2016, the year before Trump took office. The trade deficit in goods alone hit $916 billion, a record high and an increase of about 21 percent from 2016.

“Their 2017 tax cut ensured that the U.S. as a whole would continue to spend more than it produced, hence the need for a current account deficit. The tariffs on China reduced imports from China, but these were mostly replaced with imports from other sources.”

Like the retard should have done, like always, the buck never stops with him, that's for others to figure out.

Are you agreeing that the trade deficits are a bad thing? Are you too much of a fucking coward to answer the fucking question?

No, they weren't moron.

Middle-class incomes grew about 5.8% per year during Obama's last two years in office before slowing to 2.7% from during Trump's first two years in office, according to a new analysis. The income data were adjusted for inflation. All but two states saw real wages fall during that time period.

Yeah, that was part of the normal business cycle. I'm talking about underlying trends of lower wages stagnation that had not changed for a long time, started to show some improvements under Trump.

Before covid shut down the economy. Man, really lucky for the Chinese that the first President that was even trying to address teh trade deficit, got hit with a global pandemic and thus sidetracked.

That was before the Trump virus.

lol,The Trump Virus? You are a shameless whore.

WTF?
That's the way illegal immigration is measured, dumbass.

No, it's not. Better enforcement arresting more of the illegals trying to get in, is a good thing.

Hearing employers whine like liberals, about not being able to find illegal workers, shows that the supply was pinched. And that is a good thing for America.

Which is why you hate Trump. Because he was trying to serve AMERICAN interests, and you hate that.

Oh, so now, that your previous claims was demonstrated to be completely bullshit, you are moving on to claiming that any group or movement that riots is "fascist".
No, you moron.
I'm stated Trumptards rioted and they are fascist.
I guess that is 1/6 makes Trump supporters "fascist" in your mind, then the far more numerous and violent riots of Antifa and BLM, must having you shitting your pants in fear.

I await your bullshit explanation as to why it's "different" when you leftards riot.
They aren't fascist you retard.
Do you think a riot at a concert is fascist?

And of course, plenty of gop and trump supporters have gotten death threats. And more than threats. See the congressional baseball team mass shooting.
Not anywhere near the death threats made by Trump supporters against politicians, poll workers, government officials, school board members, and anyone who disagrees with Trump.
So, again, you must really have an issue with the Dems and the leftards. Right?
YES, I do, if they are threatening or committing violence.
Or are you just a retarded monkey throwing shit at a wall, hoping that something will stick?
No, that's FOX, OAN, and Newsmax.
So, I say something happened sometimes and you cite times it did not happen, and in your mind, that means that it never happened?

And you have the nerve to accuse others of having brain damage? LOL!!!

You are fucking retarded. And an asshole.
Fuck you moron.
Are you agreeing that the trade deficits are a bad thing? Are you too much of a fucking coward to answer the fucking question?
WTF? I did, idiot.
Yeah, that was part of the normal business cycle. I'm talking about underlying trends of lower wages stagnation that had not changed for a long time, started to show some improvements under Trump.
No, they didn't.

Donald Trump declared Wednesday that his economic plan will make him the “greatest president for jobs that God ever created.”

Mr. Trump touted his plan to rev up the economy by cutting taxes, reducing federal regulations and negotiating better trade deals in a speech at the Polish American Congress in Chicago.

“We’re going to have job growth like you’ve never seen. I’m very good for jobs,” said the billionaire businessman. “In fact, I will be the greatest president for jobs that God ever created. That I can tell you.”

'That I can tell you is an indicator for 'I'm telling another lie'.

February 29 2020
President Donald Trump claimed that his economic policies led to a "blue-collar boom" and rising wages at the State of the Union address earlier this month, yet new data shows that inflation-adjusted wage growth has fallen substantially during his first two years in office compared to the end of President Barack Obama's presidency.

Middle-class incomes grew about 5.8% per year during Obama's last two years in office before slowing to 2.7% from during Trump's first two years in office.
Before covid shut down the economy. Man, really lucky for the Chinese that the first President that was even trying to address teh trade deficit, got hit with a global pandemic and thus sidetracked.
No, he wasn't.
Trump just wanted to undo everything, to make it look like he was actually doing something.

January 15 2020
President Donald Trump signed a partial trade deal with China on Wednesday as the world’s two largest economies try to contain an economic struggle.

The president thanked administration officials, Republican lawmakers, Republican megadonor Sheldon Adelson, Fox Business Network host Lou Dobbs, former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger and current and former businessmen Steve Schwarzman, Nelson Peltz and Hank Greenberg, among dozens of people he recognized.
Chinese officials stood silently next to the U.S. delegation as Trump spoke for nearly an hour before Chinese Vice Premier Liu He delivered a message from Chinese President Xi Jinping.

January 22 2020
President Donald Trump told CNBC on Wednesday he trusts the information coming out of China on the coronavirus, which has killed nine people and sickened nearly 500 others in that country.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Tuesday confirmed the first case in the United States.

“We have it totally under control,” Trump told “Squawk Box” co-host Joe Kernen in an interview from the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. “It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

lol,The Trump Virus? You are a shameless whore.
YES, the TRUMP VIRUS.
The one that was supposed to disappear, like 5 times in 2020, thanks Trump.
No, it's not. Better enforcement arresting more of the illegals trying to get in, is a good thing.
WTF?
Hearing employers whine like liberals, about not being able to find illegal workers, shows that the supply was pinched. And that is a good thing for America.
Sure they were.
Which is why you hate Trump. Because he was trying to serve AMERICAN interests, and you hate that.
Of course, he was.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in China lost?

No, you moron.
I'm stated Trumptards rioted and they are fascist.

No, first you stated that because they enforce conformity, "like in nazi germany" they were fascist. When I pointed out how retarded that was, you moved on to your next, almost as retarded point.

They aren't fascist you retard.
Do you think a riot at a concert is fascist?

No, I don't. That is the "logic" YOU are using. You are saying that since the republicans had ONE riot, that that makes them "fascist" which is one of the most retarded things I have ever heard a lib say.

The fact that you did not get that, as my point, reinforces the retarded thing. Since, it was really fucking clear and simple.

Not anywhere near the death threats made by Trump supporters against politicians, poll workers, government officials, school board members, and anyone who disagrees with Trump.

Support that. Or shove it.

WTF? I did, idiot.

Missed in the swill. Do you agree that the trade deficit is a bad thing?

No, they didn't.

Donald Trump declared Wednesday that his economic plan will make him the “greatest president for jobs that God ever created.”

Mr. Trump touted his plan to rev up the economy by cutting taxes, reducing federal regulations and negotiating better trade deals in a speech at the Polish American Congress in Chicago.

“We’re going to have job growth like you’ve never seen. I’m very good for jobs,” said the billionaire businessman. “In fact, I will be the greatest president for jobs that God ever created. That I can tell you.”

'That I can tell you is an indicator for 'I'm telling another lie'.

February 29 2020
President Donald Trump claimed that his economic policies led to a "blue-collar boom" and rising wages at the State of the Union address earlier this month, yet new data shows that inflation-adjusted wage growth has fallen substantially during his first two years in office compared to the end of President Barack Obama's presidency.

Lower end wages rose FASTER than middle or upper wages. That is a very healthy sign, imo.

No, first you stated that because they enforce conformity, "like in nazi germany" they were fascist.
Correct.
Loyalty to Trump, is just like Hitler.

On Saturday, Donald Trump led a rally of supporters to raise their right hands and take a pledge that they would vote for him. “Let’s do a pledge. Who likes me in this room?” Trump asked the crowd at a rally in Orlando, Florida, which was frequently interrupted by protesters. “I’ve never done this before. Can I have a pledge? A swearing? Raise your right hand.”

The Republican presidential front-runner then proceeded to get the audience to repeat after him. “I do solemnly swear that I, no matter how I feel, no matter what the conditions, if there are hurricanes or whatever, will vote on or before the 12th for Donald J. Trump for president.”

One week after his inauguration, seated for dinner dinner at a small, oval table in the Green Room of the White House, Donald Trump said to the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation what might end up being the six most consequential words of his presidency.

“I need loyalty, I expect loyalty.”

When I pointed out how retarded that was, you moved on to your next, almost as retarded point.
Yes, you think one riot makes you a fascist, moron.
That's retarded.
No, I don't. That is the "logic" YOU are using. You are saying that since the republicans had ONE riot, that that makes them "fascist" which is one of the most retarded things I have ever heard a lib say.
I never stated that, lying retard.
One riot does not make them fascist, they were fascist long before that.
The fact that you did not get that, as my point, reinforces the retarded thing. Since, it was really fucking clear and simple.

Support that. Or shove it.
'Not anywhere near the death threats made by Trump supporters against politicians, poll workers, government officials, school board members, and anyone who disagrees with Trump'.
So, you agree?
Missed in the swill. Do you agree that the trade deficit is a bad thing?
YES, MORON.
Lower end wages rose FASTER than middle or upper wages. That is a very healthy sign, imo.
Your FOS, as usual.

Nothing wrong with him wanting loyalty.
Yeah, what could possibly go wrong there?

1640104065918.png

Correct.
Loyalty to Trump, is just like Hitler.

On Saturday, Donald Trump led a rally of supporters to raise their right hands and take a pledge that they would vote for him. “Let’s do a pledge. Who likes me in this room?” Trump asked the crowd at a rally in Orlando, Florida, which was frequently interrupted by protesters. “I’ve never done this before. Can I have a pledge? A swearing? Raise your right hand.”

The Republican presidential front-runner then proceeded to get the audience to repeat after him. “I do solemnly swear that I, no matter how I feel, no matter what the conditions, if there are hurricanes or whatever, will vote on or before the 12th for Donald J. Trump for president.”

One week after his inauguration, seated for dinner dinner at a small, oval table in the Green Room of the White House, Donald Trump said to the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation what might end up being the six most consequential words of his presidency.

“I need loyalty, I expect loyalty.”

So now any leader that wants loyalty is like Hitler. You really are a fucking child.

Yes, you think one riot makes you a fascist, moron.
That's retarded.

That was the "logic", you used. And yes, you are retarded.

I never stated that, lying retard.
One riot does not make them fascist, they were fascist long before that.

Now you are a lying retard.

'Not anywhere near the death threats made by Trump supporters against politicians, poll workers, government officials, school board members, and anyone who disagrees with Trump'.
So, you agree?

Repeating your unsupported claim, is not supporting it. Again, you demonstrate that you are indeed, retarded.

Normally I accuse lefties of pretending to be retarded, as that is the only way they can defend their policies and positions. But you are very, very consistently presenting as actually retarded. Soooo...... But you are lying about other shit so.

YES, MORON.

Your FOS, as usual.

Well, all the other options than Trump disagree with both of us. THey pretend that it is no problem. Trump is the only one that even tried to address it, and yes, I wish he was far more aggressive than he was.

You show me a candidate that promises to come into office and just slam a 30% across the board tariff on all chinese imports, and Trump might have to work to keep my support.

So now any leader that wants loyalty is like Hitler. You really are a fucking child.
Yeah, dictators, like Trump and his cult admire, retard.
'Want's loyalty'?
The orange, dictator demands it.

May 15 2017
"I just feel that loyalty is a very, very important part of life, not only of business but of life," said Donald Trump last year. He has been quoted saying similar things for years, and his underlings have learned to echo him. "This campaign, above all other things, is about loyalty," said Corey Lewandowski last April, when he was managing Trump's campaign. Two months later Lewandowski was fired.
That was the "logic", you used. And yes, you are retarded.
You support a fascist, dipshit.

Now you are a lying retard.
Another supporter of President Donald Trump has been arrested after death threats — this time against three Democratic lawmakers. In each of the voicemail threats, investigators say, the caller also viciously attacked Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), just four days after the president posted 9/11 footage in a tweet targeting the Muslim congresswoman.
Floridian John Kless, 49, of the Fort Lauderdale area, was charged with interstate transmission of threats following calls to presidential candidates Cory Booker (D-N.J.) and Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.), as well as to Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), according to a statement by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida.

Election officials and their families are living with threats of hanging, firing squads, torture and bomb blasts, interviews and documents reveal. The campaign of fear, sparked by Trump's voter-fraud falsehoods, threatens the U.S. electoral system.
Repeating your unsupported claim, is not supporting it. Again, you demonstrate that you are indeed, retarded.

Normally I accuse lefties of pretending to be retarded, as that is the only way they can defend their policies and positions. But you are very, very consistently presenting as actually retarded. Soooo...... But you are lying about other shit so.
Sure moron, keep believing the lying grifter.

'Just remember: What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

Trump also added in his speech that voters should “just stick with us."
Well, all the other options than Trump disagree with both of us. THey pretend that it is no problem. Trump is the only one that even tried to address it, and yes, I wish he was far more aggressive than he was.

You show me a candidate that promises to come into office and just slam a 30% across the board tariff on all chinese imports, and Trump might have to work to keep my support.
That's because you're a retard, like your daddy.

Without any plan for a replacement source?
Is like selling your car without a replacement and no intention of replacing it.

"So nobody should protest a stolen election?

Well, good poster Partiv, the MAGAHat's idea of protesting unfortunately has included beating the crap out of about 140 uniformed Capitol police, vandalizing the Capitol of the United States of America, stealing laptops from our legislator's offices, theft of files, furniture, personal items, and smearing their poo on the walls.

In my personal opinion, that is not really a good look for the Trump Supporting MAGAHats.
But you be you.

*Supplemental footnotes borrowed from poster 'Smokin':
Another supporter of President Donald Trump has been arrested after death threats — this time against three Democratic lawmakers. In each of the voicemail threats, investigators say, the caller also viciously attacked............
Election officials and their families are living with threats of hanging, firing squads, torture and bomb blasts, interviews and documents reveal. The campaign of fear, sparked by Trump's voter-fraud falsehoods, threatens the U.S. electoral system.

Yeah, dictators, like Trump and his cult admire, retard.
'Want's loyalty'?
The orange, dictator demands it.

May 15 2017
"I just feel that loyalty is a very, very important part of life, not only of business but of life," said Donald Trump last year. He has been quoted saying similar things for years, and his underlings have learned to echo him. "This campaign, above all other things, is about loyalty," said Corey Lewandowski last April, when he was managing Trump's campaign. Two months later Lewandowski was fired.

You support a fascist, dipshit.

Sure moron, keep believing the lying grifter.

'Just remember: What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

Trump also added in his speech that voters should “just stick with us."

That's because you're a retard, like your daddy.

Without any plan for a replacement source?
Is like selling your car without a replacement and no intention of replacing it.

Dude. You are so full of shit. This is all you deserve.

1640297446905.png

"Attorneys for former President Donald Trump argued Wednesday that the pursuit of his White House records by a congressional committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol could have long-lasting, harmful effects on the presidency.
The desperate pretense to evade exposure by a duly-constituted congressional investigative committee is to be expected, but such a horrific attack upon our democratic process as was documented on January 6 demands answers.

Presumably, the 700+ Trump goons who were identified, apprehended, and are being prosecuted - some having being convicted and some having confessed - did not happen to kill America's proud 200+ year tradition of peaceful transfers of power on the same day as a matter of mere coincidence.

The goons were directed to do as they did when they did it. What was the common motivation?

After Loser Tump had told his mob, We were going to the Capitol to fight, he absconded back to the White House. They went to the capitol and fought:

Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 3.05.25 PM.png

Trump stayed publicly silent as his goons breached the Capitol. The committee investigating the riot is attempting to determine why the Loser took so long to call off his goons as they rampaged, injuring 140 outnumbered police defending democracy.

It is known that Trump resisted multiple calls to intervene on Jan. 6 while watching his goons rioting on television for 187 minutes, before finally released a video calling on his supporters to stand down. Finally mewling, “You have to go home now,” “We love you,” “You’re very special.”

Conservative Congresswoman Liz Cheney, a member of the special investigative committee: “The violence was evident to all — it was covered in real-time by almost every news channel. But, for 187 minutes, President Trump refused to act when action by our president was required, indeed essential, and compelled by his oath to our Constitution.”

“Hours passed without necessary action by the president. These non-privileged texts are further evidence of President Trump’s supreme dereliction of duty during those 187 minutes.”

Should the Loser be allowed to conceal what he did and didn't do for over three hours as he watched his goons attacking Congress while making no effort to stop it?

Despite cultish veneration of the Loser that places him above the law and national security interests, it's a reasonable and pertinent question.

You'd be complaining about the tea being dumped in the ocean if you were around then.
Destruction of private property should not be blithely dismissed. Nor should a goon attack upon Congress.

Why can't the Loser simply come clean and explain what he was doing during the 187 minutes his goons were rampaging and attacking police?

Mitch McConnell (R) blames Trump for deadly Capitol riot
"The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president and other powerful people."

Kevin McCarthy (R) blames Trump for riot
“The president bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters.”

Lindsey Graham (R) calls for prosecution of rioters
"Those who made this attack on our government need to be identified and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Their actions are repugnant to democracy."

Former Attorney General William Barr (R) said the violence at the Capitol building is “outrageous and despicable."
I fully understand why Trump desperately needs to conceal his activity during those three hours that his goons were desecrating the Capitol to which he had directed them, but...

Forum List

Back