In re January 6, 2021

Some actually call the miscreants who savaged the police and attempted to nullify the American public's democratic will "patriots."

I think their depravity earned them a far more derogatory epithet.

Some label them "traitors." I regard them as hapless dupes taken in by lies.

,..​

That some people support the riot is irrelevant to discussing their crime(s). You just did that because your concern is not confronting crime or violence, but simply using such instances for partisan gain.

Me? I want all rioters prosecuted, within the bounds of their constitutional rights.

You are just a partisan hack, who needs to know what side a rioter is on, before you decide your response.

They proved to be a waste of taxpayer money.

Plenty of Trumpwanks were enraged by the results of certified state vote counts, recounts, audits, court challenges, and the utter lack of evidence for any suspects in the "Big Steal!" their Loser pulled out of his magic butt to incite them.
At the time the audits were being done, we didn't know about the mules.

At the time the audits were being done, we didn't know about the mules.
What "mules" have the losers conjured up now, and what are the instances of credible evidence being presented before legitimate recources for appeal, judicial or legislative?

What suspects have been identified?

What "mules" have the losers conjured up now, and what are the instances of credible evidence being presented before legitimate recources for appeal, judicial or legislative?

What suspects have been identified?
Obviously we need Dinesh D'Souza to get together with Rudy Giuliani before the next legal steps can be taken.

Obviously we need Dinesh D'Souza to get together with Rudy Giuliani before the next legal steps can be taken.
That may take a while. Diva D'Souza is reportedly sulking because his masked singer haunting vibrato didn't pass Eurovision muster.

Yes

It's a valid argument.

Progtards hate this country. They're trying to destroy it.

They hate our Constitution. Because it was written by white men who happened to own slaves.

The dumb fucking progTARDS are so completely ignorant they don't see any value in our Constitution. Except if it means trannies get to take their meds.

Yes, it's a valid argument. The J6 committee is a kangaroo court, equivalent to anything that happened in the old Soviet Union. Complete with Nancy Pelosi's personal gulag.
Gee scruffy, it's unfortunate that you cannot prove anything with probative facts. Being that you are a rookie on the message board, it is sad that all you have to bring to the table is an echo of the far right radio and TV talking heads and not posting any credible prose.

Your first sentence is absurd, as are each of the other paragraphs that are also echoes of the neo fascists' who have brainwashed you.

Forum List

Back