In re January 6, 2021

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Verbal incontinence. Is a thing.

Before Hitler, there were the democrats, Nazis since 1828.

Sure that's why democrats voted and support Trump?

'Who's going to pay for the wall'?

January 22
“We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

Preach it Nazi!

February 27 “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

What Quid Pro said

More Americans have died from the Wuhan Designer Virus® (With generous funding from the NIH and Anthony Fauci) even WITH the Trump supplied vaccine than died under the last legitimate president.

“We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump said in an interview with The Washington Post. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.”

No one will lose coverage. There will be insurance for everybody. Healthcare will be a “lot less expensive” for everyone — the government, consumers, providers

Sounds like what Barack Milhous Benito Obama claimed.

{ So when you hear about the Affordable Care Act — Obamacare — and I don’t mind the name because I really do care. That’s why we passed it. You should know that once we have fully implemented, you’re going to be able to buy insurance through a pool so that you can get the same good rates as a group that if you’re an employee at a big company you can get right now — which means your premiums will go down.”}

Like an attempted coup of the US government?

Fuck off, retarded, traitor.

Insurrection has failed for you Nazi traitors - "coup" is even stupider - but you're not a Nazi because you're super smart...

Now there WAS an attempted coup, led by Adam the lying little Schitt and Nazi Piglousi - involving a corrupt CIA agent, Eric Ciaramella - close friends with Quid Pro...

The only way to put the Republic back on track is to deal with you traitor fucks the way we did LAST TIME you started a civil war. The Nazi democrat party should have been outlawed after that treason, we'll make sure you fascist motherfuckers don't rise again, this time.

Can't do that in America, moron.
Trumptards would, if they could.

See above, idiot.

YOur posted definition defined it as one thing. YOu posted it as though it defined what Trump supporters are doing, that justifying you calling them that. Now you admit it is what you think that Trump supporters would do, if they could get away with it. Supported by nothing.

You lose, loser.

The only time republicans ever address the debt, is when a democrat is in office or election time.

“Reagan proved that deficits don’t matter,” Vice President Dick Cheney said when the Bush administration sought a second round of tax cuts in 2003. This fits with a rich tradition of conservative tax-cutters abandoning deficit hawkery when they want to hand money to favored groups.

There have been times that they have tried. ANd you people shut it down. So, congrats. You won. We are not even trying anymore. Why are you whining like a faggot, if you got your way?

Really?
So, pulling out of the TTP was good
February 3 2017
Fulfilling a campaign pledge to end American involvement in the 2015 pact, Trump signed an executive order in the Oval Office pulling the United States from the 12-nation TPP.
“Great thing for the American worker,” Trump said as he signed the order on his third full day in office.

Then imposes sanctions on China without a backup plan, spending $48 billion US taxpayer to bail out farmers, because they had no buyers

Then whining about China:

April 6 2020
“For many, many years China ate our lunch,” President Trump said on Monday, going on to blame predecessors in the White House for allowing China “to get away with absolute murder” on trade.

So, why did he sign a trade agreement with China, INCREASING trade by $200 billion?

The international trade deficit Trump promised to reduce went up. The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2020 was the highest since 2008 and increased 40.5% from 2016.

I wouldn't trust the orange retard, to negotiate a trade for a pair of socks.

MMmm, you cite that like it's a bad thing. Are you agreeing with me and Trump that the trade deficit is a bad thing? That it needs to be more balanced?

No, they didn't, they are now.

Wages were rising nicely under Trump, especially lower end wages, before covid. YOu are a liar.
No, it didn't.

October 8, 2021
Illegal immigration increased. Apprehensions at the Southwest border rose 14.7% last year compared with 2016.

Only a liberal could see an increase in criminals caught, as evidence that crime has increased.

There's a simple solution for that. Tax tequila and soccer tickets to fund the wall. It will be Mexican Americans paying those taxes.
Now, I'm the last one to rush to judgement, but......but the above by the good poster Lenny Partiv reall does sound a tad racist, no?
OK, if not racist.....then bigoted.
OK, if not bigoted......then really reallly hillbilly dumb.

Some might say.
No offense intended.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Please see (and if you have time read)....post #429 by our good poster 'Uncensored'.

Really, verbal incontinence is a thing.

See?

Now, I'm the last one to rush to judgement, but......but the above by the good poster Lenny Partiv reall does sound a tad racist, no?

Some might say.
No offense intended.

Please see (and if you have time read)....post #429 by our good poster 'Uncensored'.

See?

i know. IMplying that mexican americans like Tequila and soccer. What vileness.

Some might say.
No offense intended.

See?

Of course good Nazi Chalicotherium has no problem if one were to suggest taxing cheese whiz and pork rinds to fund CRT indoctrination of the children of Der Juden

"Of course good Nazi Chalicotherium has no problem if one were to suggest taxing cheese whiz and pork rinds to fund CRT indoctrination of the children of Der Juden"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pork Rinds? Der Juden?

(I know. It's fun here with those types, ain't it?)

Some might say.
No offense intended.

See?
I don't care how you see it. First choice is Mexicans pay for it. Second choice is Mexican Americans pay for it. I don't drink tequila so I won't be paying for it.

Yet you elected one.

Sure, from an opinion from a nutjob website?

Mission Statement​

Our first mission objective at Eternal Affairs Media is to shine a light on the unsettling truths around the globe in these end times that we live in. Remember, “Truth often sounds like hate” but its not so we have another mission objective to ultimately change the global narrative from HATE to LOVE while serving Yeshua Messiah, The Ultimate Truth & Life.

Sounds like a bunch of crack pots.
Now I know why most of the comments from Trumptards are so delirious.

Preach it Nazi!

Sure misinformed nut job.

Nazism in both theory and practice as a form of far-right politics.
Far-right themes in Nazism include the argument that superior people have a right to dominate other people and purge society of supposed inferior elements.

You nut jobs project NAZI, fascist and communist on everyone else.
While Trumptards promote all of those traits.

What Quid Pro said

More Americans have died from the Wuhan Designer Virus® (With generous funding from the NIH and Anthony Fauci) even WITH the Trump supplied vaccine than died under the last legitimate president.
So, that's because Trumptards refuse to do ANYTHING to prevent the spread of the Trump virus.
Then blame others for their STUPIDITY.
Sounds like what Barack Milhous Benito Obama claimed.

{ So when you hear about the Affordable Care Act — Obamacare — and I don’t mind the name because I really do care. That’s why we passed it. You should know that once we have fully implemented, you’re going to be able to buy insurance through a pool so that you can get the same good rates as a group that if you’re an employee at a big company you can get right now — which means your premiums will go down.”}

Yes, he did, if everyone participated in an insurance plan, whether, public or private, rates would go down.
Once again, retarded republicans refused, so it was doomed to fail.
Republicans made sure of that.

Insurrection has failed for you Nazi traitors - "coup" is even stupider - but you're not a Nazi because you're super smart...

Right moron, just like the loony tune, Andrew Clyde (Q-GA) tried to claim.

“Watching the TV footage of those who entered the Capitol and walked through Statuary Hall showed people in an orderly fashion staying between the stanchions and ropes taking videos and pictures,” Clyde said. “You know, if you didn’t know the TV footage was a video from Jan. 6, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit.”

1639898755310.png

Taking a short cut?
Now there WAS an attempted coup, led by Adam the lying little Schitt and Nazi Piglousi - involving a corrupt CIA agent, Eric Ciaramella - close friends with Quid Pro...
You're delusional, as usual.
The only way to put the Republic back on track is to deal with you traitor fucks the way we did LAST TIME you started a civil war. The Nazi democrat party should have been outlawed after that treason, we'll make sure you fascist motherfuckers don't rise again, this time.
More delusions, from a communist Trumptard, the traitors will be put down, just like they were on January 6.

Forum List

Back