In Perth Australia where there is very strict gun laws, the Police have found a stash of guns. Oh my!!! (The Lame Steam Media is so dishonest)

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Unregistered assault rifles, smoke grenade and 10,000 rounds of ammunition allegedly found in Perth home
The Australian Federal Police (AFP) conducted a raid on the home on November 3, allegedly seizing 10 unregistered firearms, including two SKS semi-automatic assault rifles capable of firing 40 rounds per minute.
Oh my god, a semi-automatic weapon that can shoot 40 rounds in a minute!!!!! See how the Lame Stream Media is trying to invoke fear of such a weapon that when the trigger is pulled in one minute, 40 rounds or 40 trigger pulls happen. Most automatic weapons can fire 30 rounds in 10 seconds, but who is counting, right? I refer to video of an expert general who is trying to teach us about the fully semi-automatic weapon he was using in his demostration.

The Marxists who are trying to control the world are such dumbass people, it isnt funny anymore.

Unregistered assault rifles, smoke grenade and 10,000 rounds of ammunition allegedly found in Perth home Oh my god, a semi-automatic weapon that can shoot 40 rounds in a minute!!!!! See how the Lame Stream Media is trying to invoke fear of such a weapon that when the trigger is pulled in one minute, 40 rounds or 40 trigger pulls happen. Most automatic weapons can fire 30 rounds in 10 seconds, but who is counting, right? I refer to video of an expert general who is trying to teach us about the fully semi-automatic weapon he was using in his demostration.

The Marxists who are trying to control the world are such dumbass people, it isnt funny anymore.

And it's a freaking island....and they still can't keep illegal guns away from criminals.

Forum List

Back