British muslim terrorist got his gun from a convicted felon...who can't buy, own or carry or sell guns so none of the gun laws would have stopped it

No, they said they can regulate, they can't ban, or in NY's case, shadow ban.

Besides, I asked the question, Is NY's home ownership handgun rule infringement or not?
As random posters on the internet, we are certainly allowed our opinions, but neither of us are endowed with the education or authority possessed by our Supreme Court. I am not childish or arrogant enough to think my judgement should be placed above theirs as you are. The Supreme Court said New York's laws were constitutional, and I agree with them.

What the fuck is RKBA?

As random posters on the internet, we are certainly allowed our opinions, but neither of us are endowed with the education or authority possessed by our Supreme Court. I am not childish or arrogant enough to think my judgement should be placed above theirs as you are. The Supreme Court said New York's laws were constitutional, and I agree with them.

What the fuck is RKBA?

Right to Keep and Bear Arms. if you are going to join an argument, know the lingo, dipwad.

The SC said Plessey was constitutional for decades, want to defer to their authority on that?

Right to Keep and Bear Arms. if you are going to join an argument, know the lingo, dipwad.

The SC said Plessey was constitutional for decades, want to defer to their authority on that?
I fully support Brown v Board of Education of Topeka, the more current ruling that struck Plessy down. Obviously you preferred Plessy.

I fully support Brown v Board of Education of Topeka, the more current ruling that struck Plessy down. Obviously you preferred Plessy.

No, I do not, but it shows the court isn't always right, a point that obviously went over your small head.

Plessey is up there with Dred Scott and Roe as the worst SC decisions ever.

In New York, more than 100 people die each day from drug overdoses. Using the OPs crazy logic, none of the drug laws could have prevented these deaths anyway, so they are useless.
Unenforced as they are, they are most certainly useless.

Forum List

Back