In Maricopa County, Arizona, 52 ballots all came from the same two-bedroom home

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
I'd like the Washington Post to investigate this claim, to see if it's true or false.

But they won't. Instead of actually investigating claims like this, they prefer to blindly say that there's "no evidence" of fraud, and that any claims of fraud are "baseless."

Maricopa Audit Liaison Says They Need to Investigate Anomalies — Like 52 Ballots Submitted From a Two-Bedroom Home

Maricopa Audit Liaison Says They Need to Investigate Anomalies — Like 52 Ballots Submitted From a Two-Bedroom Home

June 19, 2021

Former Arizona Secretary of State and current senate liaison for the Maricopa County audit, Ken Bennett, has said that they need to investigate anomalies such as 52 ballots that came from a single two-bedroom home.

Bennett was giving an update on the next steps in the audit during an interview with John Fredricks on the Outside The Beltway podcast.

“There is still checking of voter registration anomalies,” he explained before citing “fifty two people voting from a two-bedroom home somewhere, or people voting twice, or dead people voting.”

“There’s going to be a few to several weeks of that type of investigation, and then there will probably be a few to several weeks of putting the whole report together,” he added. “The report’s going to be massive.”

I'd like the Washington Post to investigate this claim, to see if it's true or false.

But they won't. Instead of actually investigating claims like this, they prefer to blindly say that there's "no evidence" of fraud, and that any claims of fraud are "baseless."

June 19, 2021

Former Arizona Secretary of State and current senate liaison for the Maricopa County audit, Ken Bennett, has said that they need to investigate anomalies such as 52 ballots that came from a single two-bedroom home.

Bennett was giving an update on the next steps in the audit during an interview with John Fredricks on the Outside The Beltway podcast.

“There is still checking of voter registration anomalies,” he explained before citing “fifty two people voting from a two-bedroom home somewhere, or people voting twice, or dead people voting.”

“There’s going to be a few to several weeks of that type of investigation, and then there will probably be a few to several weeks of putting the whole report together,” he added. “The report’s going to be massive.”
They'll say it was from a Mexican household

June 19, 2021

Dead people voting...NOOOOOOO

June 19, 2021

Man arrested in wife's murder now accused of voting for Trump in her name​

Barry Morphew was charged with forgery and offenses relating to mail ballots.

What they are checking right now is the braille ballots and that is all they have left.
God the news must really fucking suck for you today.lolol

Only 2pm too.......................lolol

This morning you found out Fauci murdered millions, now dead people voted...lolol

52 mail in ballots to one home..My God

Sucks to be you

June 19, 2021

If there is no fraud how the fuck could the report be MASSIVE...lolol

June 19, 2021

Man arrested in wife's murder now accused of voting for Trump in her name​

Barry Morphew was charged with forgery and offenses relating to mail ballots.

Well he put her to some use

June 19, 2021

When I was 4, we lived next door to illegals----26 of them in a 2 bedroom 1 bath home....

What they are checking right now is the braille ballots and that is all they have left.

This morning you found out Fauci murdered millions, now dead people voted...lolol

Sucks to be you
Why did you have 52 ballots in yer home?

June 19, 2021

When I was 4, we lived next door to illegals----26 of them in a 2 bedroom 1 bath home....
LOLOL.See it is possible. Curry Indians pack em in good too

June 19, 2021

My, how efficient and versatile. Yet, you have no idea who or what because this half-assed story isn't elaborating..

Sucks to be you
I walked my lazy ass to the polls like a fuking American

Sucks to be you
Whoop-dee-doo! I drive since I can afford a car. I also sent in an additional 220 mail in ballots for Howie Hawkins..

June 19, 2021

My, how efficient and versatile. Yet, you have no idea who or what because this half-assed story isn't elaborating..
Sre....sure....sure.And Fauci has his pic on GQ too or some other libturd rag

June 19, 2021

Sre....sure....sure.And Fauci has his pic on GQ too or some other libturd rag
Wrong thread there speedo...

Sucks to be you
Whoop-dee-doo! I drive since I can afford a car.
I'll drive next to you in my 82 Oldsmobile Sherman Tank. Why don't we do a head on collision test too.

DSCN1409.JPG
DSCN1411.JPG

See that 93 Cutlass Convert in the garage. She's going for a spin.

i have only owned white cars in my life. I'm wacist

June 19, 2021

Audit liaison? Why the Washington Post? Why not Maracopia Law Enforcement?

June 19, 2021

Audit liaison? Why the Washington Post? Why not Maracopia Law Enforcement?
Because the Post lies so much better than the local cops and they have a bigger circulation too...

Forum List

Back