In Maricopa County, Arizona, 52 ballots all came from the same two-bedroom home

What they are checking right now is the braille ballots and that is all they have left.
God the news must really fucking suck for you today.lolol

Only 2pm too.......................lolol

This morning you found out Fauci murdered millions, now dead people voted...lolol

52 mail in ballots to one home..My God

Sucks to be you
Why did you have 52 ballots in yer home?
I walked my lazy ass to the polls like a fuking American
My America has mail service.
My America didn't listen to a quack doctor who destroyed half the country and world over TDS. My God how could you be so GD dumb to let TDS harm so many people

You probably never heard f the Fauci emails. You'll know in a yr.
So Trump is an idiot who listened to Fauci? No wonder he's no longer president.
LOL. We depended on Fauci for the info. Everyone. He was hiding he helped in the creation.........My God

You were warned a yr ago this was bullshit. TDS got in your way

Cheap medicines were established to work early. But TDS stopped them from being used. My God what you people did
Thanks for agreeing with me that Trump is an idiot.

Speaking of which, you mean medicines like HCQ? The medicine that idiot Trp touted for months until he caught covid?

:abgg2q.jpg:

There were thunderous cheers in Israel as the media announced it. The "test" was "positive." A week later, it was perfectly apparent to anyone with an IQ over 5 that 70 something president trump did not have anything anyone needed in any way to worry about.

Was it by chance a Jew doc who "tested" the pres?

Really I don’t think anything gets overturned .
Hated for him to lose and the early morning vote change thing is suspect which leads to questions. But, I can accept the results .

Forum List

Back